User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Collect Anything?

Soule

Collect Anything?

Comics? Rocks? Movies? Coins? Any collectors on here?

I myself collect pop toys, sounds childish, I know... but them things are cool for nerds like me.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Re: Collect Anything?

The souls of my victims.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Soule

Creative, you must be a ginger.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Pop vinyls, figurines, consoles, comics, any and all game paraphernalia. You ready for tuesday?

Soule

Bruh, you got no fucking IDEA how ready for Tuesday I am lol. Went and bought a Sara Ryder pop today even though I'll probably play as her brother. Just finished the trilogy for like the 20th time. Nerds at Gamestop keep complimenting my N7 tattoo lol. Even though it's like five years old.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

lmao I knew ur ass would be ready, I am gonna cop it to just off your word that the others are dope since I never played. they said you dont have to of played the others to get into this one. I hope its as dope as eryone thinks it will be man I been needing a new game other then zelda lol

Soule

This one is a side story with totally different characters and a totally different storyline. It's based in between ME2 and ME3 so I guess it'd be cool to play those before just in case there are references or easter eggs but it's not required. Honestly, Mass Effect is probably my favorite video game franchise lol. I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, The Arkham trilogy, Resident Evil and Bioshock but ME takes the cake.

Battle Record
    0-2

myself, i just collect video games... own about 7,000 total.... currently only PC...but one day if im nbot a broke bum im gonna start buying all the classic shit as well....make me an entire game room.... also collect peripherals...i literally have like 70 controllers for PC... bout 15 different keyboards...20 meeces... couple keypads...couple flight sticks... a steering wheel...pedals...gear shifter... also a flight cockpit box with all the little knobs and gauges...but the shit dont work..have to have it repaired one day...picked it up for 5 bucks at a flea market in hopes of getting it fixed at some point...

i also collect other shit, but with my son... Lego sets... Hot Wheels... Action Figures...we got a SHITLOAD of Ninja Turtles... still had all the originals of my own from when i was a kid in my grandmothers attic... got them shits out and cleaned them up for him... he never did want to play with them, only wanted to keep them nice and display them... oh and some Transformers...
    he has a small comic book collection, pokemon, and what baseball cards are left form when i was a kid...but he like everyone else int he world, dont give a shit about baseball stuff... but i have a ceramic statue of Don Mattingly thats worth $1600 RIGHT NOW... hoping by the time hes old enough to drive it will be worth enough to cover the cost of his first car... he knows nothing about it, just that its a statue of some old baseball player that he has no clue who he is... if i told him how much it was worth he would probably be all over it though lol

another thing id like to get into myself if i ever have the dough is synthesizers....classic analog synths...modern ones as well... thats an expensive ass hobby though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ExPoeta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Pop vinyls, figurines, consoles, comics, any and all game paraphernalia. You ready for tuesday?
    You got the old Sega megadrive? I used to love that shit. Sonic all day mate.

Battle Record
    64-44

Got tons of boxes of gold and silver age comics, have like twelve custom made cannabis strains on preserve, and theres the mantids.have had preying mantis almost as long as ive been flowing since 04. Really interestinv critters, lastly theres the shrunken heads
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

I got some pops

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Soule

Which ones?

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Just a couple iron man and Dirk I'm not that into just found some randomly one day

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Soule

I got:

Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
    Sara Ryder (Mass Effect Andromeda)
    Punisher (Marvel)
    Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight)
    Joker (Arkham Asylum)
    Arkham Knight (Arkham Knight)
    Batman (Arkham Knight)
    Nathan Drake (Uncharted 4)
    Tom Brady (Patriots)