User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Blacked Out Prod. By Wirebeats

Battle Record
    2-4

Blacked Out Prod. By Wirebeats

New Solo Track Released!

Check it out and If Anyone Wants to Collab Holla @ Me. All My Info. is in the Video!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Blacked Out Prod. By Wirebeats

this track was cool im a real big fan of your style and how your voice sounds and there were definately some deep thought lyrics to this song...your level of hypeness seemed appropriate for the vibe the beat was giving off, not bad i like this alot takes me back to another time in hip hop!

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

I like this track dude. Keep putting shit up here, the flow was cool, the writing was good the content was cool made sense the lines were crafted well aND most delivered ebenbbetter. Emotion and precense was dope man, hook cool

- - - Updated - - -

Beat is ill as hell too lol

Battle Record
    64-44

What up lewshis! I liked this shit fam. the underground vibe was strong the lyrics were dark. I liked the little horrorcore nods, tim burton references in the beginning, hockey mask stalking the camper, dance in the rain, seyances, sleepy hollow cool visuals. chorus fit well. and fit with the vocals and instro. lol your rap makes your life sound fucked lol there were some nice instances of imagery, wireless did a great job mastering this. thanks for the listen!
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    2-4

thanks for all the feedback so far everyone!

Battle Record
    2-4

Bumpin this track up, getting ready to drop some new music!
    thanks for the feedback so far everyone!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Damn lewshis up my fucking dude been a while man. This track was dope as fuck down to delivery lyrics. Hook was dope. Always been a fan of your material.
    [url]https: