User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 47 of 47
    Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Collaboration Room

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    I swear fuck gbl this week lmao not sure how to write for ultron lmao. @#PrimeTime u dropping this collab tonight?
    tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    3-0

Re: Collaboration Room

Alright. So. Man Down is up in the OM. Shoot Em Up is in the OM. I have a verse from Joe and a verse from Notti for the Kill Them All collab. I think we should wait until April before we post any more collabs after that because we want a strong chance at Hall of Fame and people seem reluctant to nominate at the moment. Dope job so far though fellas.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, KTA should be feeding KTA pieces. Whether it's a collab or solo piece. Show love to your family.

11x Hall of Fame l 3x Heavyweight Champion