User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Topical or picture battle...

Topical or picture battle...

32 lines due in one week

drop topic and/or picture ideas

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Topical or picture battle...

@Cody Pheonix @Johnny darko @Behemoth @Emily @Nigma @Enoch Light @OG Maestro @Dia (dont know if you do topics) @_Lyrics @ Topical ppl

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

i don't know if ill have the time, but i like the idea of a pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well drop some pictures in here and we will pick one. I can up the due date to 2 weeks if that helps

Soule

Why don't you post this callout in here that way you can get TBFL points and help kick it off. I'm more than willing to accept then.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Why don't you post this callout in here that way you can get TBFL points and help kick it off. I'm more than willing to accept then.
    wheres the call out section in there? isnt that a league?

yeah im confused

Soule

Working on it.

Battle Record
    86-54

LET THE KID FIGHT!

Battle Record
    5-21

aye im interested in topical battling so if anyone wants to do a topical battle please let me know..... i will definitely get something up but would enjoy maybe 3 days notice or 5 day battle stopping all the votes on the 5th day...... so therefore who ever posts in time and then whoever the voters decide before the fifth day of battle...... and okay seems to be a dilemma abuot the house rules for the Topical Battles Front Lines...

the only thing i dont understand in the line count other than that everything is all go for you guys to decide or go searching to see if its been mentioned before @Behemoth i got faith in you kid get thsi running if you can... all you have to do is decide how many lines and then if anyoen resopndds to my topical battle call fro the topical battle front lines............ k thanks.....
    a labyrinth of power.....