User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: So, Going to Try Something New with SS.

Soule

Re: So, Going to Try Something New with SS.

Appreciate it. Once I get the TBFL forum and this archived then I can press forward since we have a decent amount of interest to get started.

lets do this

Battle Record
    5-21

word up im still down for this........ let me know when things popping @Behemoth lol... no but seriously hope this actually works...
    a labyrinth of power.....

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

@Jinxx Maroon late bloomer said he would body you. You gonna let him talk to you like that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Ahhhh shiiiiit

Battle Record
    0-1

Why are the standings not starting over from scratch with point totals at zero? Makes no sense to give two battlers a head start in a "trying something new here" league.

Soule

Those guys have been feeding pieces in the open mic. For every piece you feed, you get two points.

set a topical battle up then @The Law

Soule

Topical battles are being done in FL until administration gives us our TBFL forum.
    @God of War

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx Maroon View Post
    set a topical battle up then @The Law
    of who? He's the one that said he would body you.
    We can meet when the new SS gets going.

I got other stuff to write for. Tuck Rule!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Ahhhh shit, the law has been laid!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beer tits View Post
    Why are the standings not starting over from scratch with point totals at zero? Makes no sense to give two battlers a head start in a "trying something new here" league.
    People who put in work feeding in the Open Mic get points in the TBFL. You work hard, you get rewarded. Ill has fed almost every piece on the front page of the OM so that fool is getting to participate in the first TBFL Champ Match. Start feeding pieces and maybe you can battle him because right now nobody has qualified for the second spot in that battle because you need at least 24 points.

Congrats to @iLL ScriptureZ though for earning enough points for that title match.

@Behemoth

Thanks man, I tried to feed every February/March Piece... make sure you tag me in the champ match so I know where the hell to find it lol

Soule

For sure, it won't happen until TBFL get's it's forum. Plus someone needs to win this quick key tournament so you're not battling yourself lol.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

huh

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    11-5

I am all for Topical stuff. Trying to get back into the swing of forums again for fun/practice/nostalgic reasons.

Would be dope to see a revival of the league but I will try and get involved in the FL battles too.

Social Media: