User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for a quick battle

Looking for a quick battle

Looking for a quick and short battle...say 10 bars? (20 lines)? Just something to get me going, signed up today so lookin to get started back up.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Looking for a quick battle

Due when?

Possibly as soon as tonight by 11:59pm or tomorrow by the same?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Tomorrow works

Alright. Works for me as well. Now forgive me, but idk how the process works after we set terms....does the thread become made and then you and i will just show up and post accordingly? Or do one of us have to create it? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper540 View Post
    Alright. Works for me as well. Now forgive me, but idk how the process works after we set terms....does the thread become made and then you and i will just show up and post accordingly? Or do one of us have to create it? Any info is appreciated. Thanks
    So go vote on two battles. And make sure to poll your votes... you get points so you can set battles and see posts in battles. Start a thread and it'll guide you through. Post the rules in your thread and two voting links

Sounds ez enough. Thanks. I will do what i can

Done and i created the battle thread. Thanks for the help, and good luck to you. When its time to open for votes, i suppose if there's something i need to do there you can help me