User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • KnowP

5 62.50%
  • elvis freshley

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Knowp vs Elvis Freshley [Knowp wins]

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Knowp vs Elvis Freshley [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Elvis fresh? He a mess, have his castle split in two
    when that desert hawking after dark, the scene’ll make that author shit his suit
    ehh alright
    this is truth, you’ll never be elite, nothing u write’s supurb
    if you trying to give battle rap a lyft, make sure you pull up on time at the curb
    okay liked this
    im frying this nerd, in the same grease the turkey was fried in
    you should stop dressing up your bar, and just find some gravy for them to lie in
    ehh didnt like this
    dog you’re dyin, im in posedin mode, god of old, ancient beast
    only reason people click your links is to sea you….. floating face down in the deep
    okay decent wordplay at best
    im poudin this geek, been here forever and u still average
    I never liked anything fresh produce… he’s a fake fruit that yields nothing organic
    good nameplay

If ya think this chick-can wing it he’s pulling ya arm hard, pull his darn card
    Ya shit bars come to roost turd, needle in arm bars? Ya born in a barnyard R tard?
    nahh
    Know Dope? Only if the mirror has blade lines, Fuck his current n his x-box if they dimes
    No gamerscore, but ya only achievements online with all of those played lines
    ehh felt like you were ragging on him
    Ya whole life online, if he starts projecting my chrome makes him cast off this cat soft
    This cyber bitch gets hype n slick won’t wait till monday to see Know’s head half off
    okay this was nice i did like this bar
    Like Esso said you not paid to mod I’ll have your fee-nixed when I flag staff
    N if this Arizona fag laugh the twos-on get you toe tagged fast
    wording was off for me
    How long you been here Know? Stressing much? Here you go pressing luck
    This pro fessing up, so effing what, 400 battles n you still barely progressing? Fuck!
    that was actually a decent ending i liked that bar of the battle that

okay so this was a very good battle there were definitely arguments for either side taking thsi but for me as a new user on rapbattles knowp's kinda 18000 posts and over 300 battles just kind of compelled me so for that reason im going have to go with knowp i think elvis did a brilliant effort and i dont see any reason why he wont do well in the battle if not in life in general good work by both of you for dropping but as it goes im giving this to knowp

vote: knowp
    a labyrinth of power.....

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Elvis fresh? He a mess, have his castle split in two
    when that desert hawking after dark, the scene’ll make that author shit his suit

not a good opener

this is truth, you’ll never be elite, nothing u write’s supurb
    if you trying to give battle rap a lyft, make sure you pull up on time at the curb

good, decent punch.. a lil light

im frying this nerd, in the same grease the turkey was fried in
    you should stop dressing up your bar, and just find some gravy for them to lie in

nooo.... dressing/gravy...no

dog you’re dyin, im in posedin mode, god of old, ancient beast
    only reason people click your links is to sea you….. floating face down in the deep

Poseidon/....weird u refer to yourself as Poseidon but refer to him with a "sea" line.....kinda throws this off

im poudin this geek, been here forever and u still average
    I never liked anything fresh produce… he’s a fake fruit that yields nothing organic
    nice closer here

vs

If ya think this chick-can wing it he’s pulling ya arm hard, pull his darn card
    Ya shit bars come to roost turd, needle in arm bars? Ya born in a barnyard R tard?

chicken/chick-an doesn't work...neither doest roost turd/roostered

Know Dope? Only if the mirror has blade lines, Fuck his current n his x-box if they dimes
    No gamerscore, but ya only achievements online with all of those played lines

u kinda went everywhere here,,, you start with a dope bar then to a fuckin his girl bar and try to tie in a video game reference

Ya whole life online, if he starts projecting my chrome makes him cast off this cat soft
    This cyber bitch gets hype n slick won’t wait till monday to see Know’s head half off

no....this is badddddly worded...and the ender flopped

Like Esso said you not paid to mod I’ll have your fee-nixed when I flag staff
    N if this Arizona fag laugh the twos-on get you toe tagged fast
    fee-nix/phoenix doesn't work.... nice tie in to where he's from and the not being paid to be a mod, but this bar as a whole fell flat

How long you been here Know? Stressing much? Here you go pressing luck
    This pro fessing up, so effing what, 400 battles n you still barely progressing? Fuck!
    this is good... flowed well and is good as a closer

close battle here... KnowPs verse was nothing crazy....Elvis has good concepts but bad execution and terrible reach for wordplay... ur bars need to connect better... the research is good, the thinkin is on the right road but the bad execution is what fucks shit up..

v-KnowP

I have been on in a while read some rules but can't figure how to vote on this joint because it says I need to post and I have. Elvis had 10 well constructed bars I wasn't feeling KnowP bar construction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I liked both verses...i feel like elvis didnt bring a his better effort...bars crammed with filler, basic rhyme scheme...nothin too over the top. Didnt like it as much.

KnownP, came with a good structure, read welln nothing over the top for punches but clean delivery. Well put together and well done.

My vote is gonna go for KnownP

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Knowp wons