Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11
Showing results 151 to 161 of 161

Thread: Slowly Leaving Certain Parts Of The Site

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Re: Slowly Leaving Certain Parts Of The Site

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    You don't do anything here, and you don't offer any entertainment on the boarding side of this site. You're a nuisance.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch. Wasn't saying it as a diss. It just makes sense that you're younger. Your response illustrates it as well.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    No OG I don't like you because you're a fucking weasel. You were the only one voting on you're own shit. And it doesn't fucking matter if anyone agreed with you, voting for yourself and saying "my piece is definitely the best this week" is fucking swaying regardless of how you try to twist it. I can't fucking stand you. You're a liar, a weasel and a fucking whiny bitch. You always complaining about shit not getting done but never do anything yourself
    1. Using me voting on my own pieces, when the OM Moderators allowed it and no one from Administration said I couldn't doesn't say anything, Fresh.

2. Find a quote of me saying "my piece is definitely the best this week" instead of accusing me. accusing someone without evidence is being a 'weasel'.

3. You're complaining now, but you didn't address any of this to me when it happened. if i truly swayed and you, and ILL and whomever didn't address it then you have misled the entire site. you all would be 'weasels'.

4. You're name calling and using feminine emotional arguments instead of straight facts. that would be what people consider 'a fucking whiny bitch'.

5. I've modded 2 leagues and other forums every time I was moderator. I put democracy into all of my leagues, and gave the power to the competitors. I got to know everyone in my leagues and made them feel like they could confide in me. I'm a modern day veteran/legend on here, I've given hundreds of lines of poetry/topical verse/diss verse/punchlines to this site which is why without barely trying I've managed to champ, get HOFs and Semi-Final/Final everywhere from haiku to FL to SS to OM tournaments. I've done nothing wrong here but gave output, and that's why @God of War respects me and advocates for me as a mod.

In this thread I criticized consistency. I was consistent as a mod, everywhere except people like you, Elvis, Ronin, ILLunatic, and other people that are haters knows that. And actually, ILLunatic knows that because he's recognized it.

In this thread I criticized the lack of attention to the OM, and while I wasn't a perfect mod, I brought fresh ideas to the Staff Lounge and started multiple conversations about how to improve it. So I have done things here, I don't just complain. But, you wouldn't know about any of that since you're barely here, Fresh.

In this thread I criticized the corruption that has been allowed in leagues, like when Dagel plagiarized in the SS Semi-Finals and nothing was done about it. I had to remind ILLunatic that the shit even took place.

Everything I criticize, I've taken care of on my end. That's why emotional people like you, Emily and ILL are the only ones speaking on me. Or irrelevant people that aren't here to see the site do better.
    Because all the real niggas on here? The mods that KNOW I've done nothing but given creativity and effort into this site? The members that are grateful for my contributions? They aren't the ones speaking down on my name like you are.

Next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

You guys are the best!
    I hope I see you guys next year
    <3

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Freshley View Post
    Don't get your panties in a bunch. Wasn't saying it as a diss. It just makes sense that you're younger. Your response illustrates it as well.
    I think it is a diss, and I said what I said because I find it irritating that in threads like this people like you come in here with nothing productive to say but to be a cynic. It's counterproductive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-7

There's like 12 people on this site bruh, I'm not going to read 45 novels about how a site that's on its last legs could be "better".

Battle Record
    91-46

But you came into this thread with nothing good to say. Your life must be way more important than that 12 people.

Battle Record
    0-1

I'm ready to see
    topical heads & audio heads.

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    But you came into this thread with nothing good to say. Your life must be way more important than that 12 people.
    I mean, yeah, it is to me?

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I'm not reading your bullshit. I already laid everything on the table. Now you know a couple of the reasons why I dislike you

Battle Record
    91-46

Basically dude is upset because Erebus, KnowP, Day-Day/@YD, @Jukon and whoever else was involved in the OM HOF panel voted for my pieces.

And somehow I convinced grown ass men, some with children and wives, (who are damn near a 5-10+ years older than me, and have been on sites like RB for years) to vote for me. The 2 pieces they voted in was unanimous, I didn't even need to vote lol

It's actually sad that this is why somebody can dislike you on an online forum. Seems more of an ego/emotional thing than a ethical/moral thing.

But you win my friend. lmao, hate me all you like.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I do care. Now leave pussy.
    カミノコトバ