User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Open Callout

Open Callout

anyone?

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Open Callout

Quote Originally Posted by Eessessoh View Post
    anyone?
    10 lines due tonight @ 11:59PM EST.
    I'll put up 40 of my FL points if you do it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    10 lines due tonight @ 11:59PM EST.
    I'll put up 40 of my FL points if you do it
    I don't have 40 to put up against you....11:59 though....got it.

Do I set it up or do you wanna do that since Im new to this? Either way is good with me

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

It doesn't matter who sets it up, but I'll do it (every time you vote, you get 1 point to make 1 battle with it. this is the 2nd type of 'Fl Point' along with the the 1st type of FL points which are gained through winning battles and cyphers and tournaments)

and, yeah. I put up my points so other people get opportunities to get into the FL Contenders and/or Champ battle and win the FL Champ Belt.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; November 14th, 2016 at 08:02 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    It doesn't who sets it up, but I'll do it (every time you vote, you get 1 point to make 1 battle with it. this is the 2nd type of 'Fl Point' along with the the 1st type of FL points which are gained through winning battles and cyphers and tournaments)

and, yeah. I put up my points so other people get opportunities to get into the FL Contenders and/or Champ battle and win the FL Champ Belt.
    Good look...Ill look out for the thread. good luck homie.