User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: FLT6 FINALS CHAMPIONSHIP: OG Maestro vs Boyznblack [BNB WINS]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

FLT6 FINALS CHAMPIONSHIP: OG Maestro vs Boyznblack [BNB WINS]

RULES

Regular FL Rules

Check-ins due WEDNESDAYS 11:59PM EST

Verses due FRIDAYS 11:59PM EST

Voting ends SUNDAYS 11:59PM EST

One 24 HR extension available

Winner will be crowed FLT6 CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @OG Maestro @Boyznblack

Last edited by KnowP; November 7th, 2016 at 05:24 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: FLT6 FINALS CHAMPIONSHIP: OG Maestro vs Boyznblack

Check, check, check, check out the melody

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This could be the beginning of a young veteran, or the end of a mediocre newbie.
    Choose your fate wisely my son.

Check, and do not go over 20 lines.

Battle Record
    24-5

Shut your wack ass up

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Goodluck.

Battle Record
    24-5

same to you iceman

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@OG Maestro @Boyznblack verses are due tonight.

Battle Record
    24-5

Battle Record
    91-46

He claims he's a soldier...but I've warred in places he can't dabble
    Only time he was Pulling Rank is when he jerked KnowP off to get to the champ battle
    ^& the champ battle is Authentic vs. Boyz...yo, I know it's too soon,
    But we WILL see Boyz Get The Belt...then Authentic old ass will tell him to go to his room
    For God's sake, A LOT... can't tell if his internet gangster shit is fake or not
    But with Sketchy Concepts like his, I'll pull up with a .9 & he'll pull up...with a Paper Glock
    ^Tbh, I don't even got to kill him, I'll get it done without reaching for a weapon
    Message the shoota & then Professor will Chalk Boyz Up when I'm Teaching Him A Lesson
    ^His body will be sitting in a classroom chair, limp, while he stay leaning
    So when you see a Boy' With An Empty Stare Up At The Ceiling, he's NOT Day Dreaming

I blame this sorry ass bitch for the reason modern-day Hip-Hop is wack as fuck
    It started after the Decline Of The Geto, Boyz became Juvenile & the industry Backed It Up
    Then that 1-2 champ battle loss left him in his feelings + prescribed with a therapist
    It was traumatic... how we saw 'Bombz Cover Up Boyz more than Teenage ISIS Terrorists
    & stop Playing Games, putting your rhymes in bold shows you're selfish within
    We all know that you wish your wack ass could Cheat, Codes still won't Help You To Win
    Last edited by OG Maestro; November 12th, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Battle Record
    24-5

BoyzNBlack vs OG aka ICE aka Captain Planet

(vs Punch on Jan 3rd)
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    This is Text Book. so in the battle, next time the fag is seen?
    You'll Watch me Flip Through a Punch like a damn Boxing Magazine
    (vs Enbombz on Nov 9th)
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    He'll Flip Through Punches like a boxing magazine when I give him hell
    I wish him well if he strikes back; it'll be an Encounter he'll never live to tell
    …and ya consider HIM a vet??.., think a sec, if all that OG HYPING IS OFFICIAL
    Shit, I don’t know what other magazines you subscribe to, but clearly RECYCLING IS AN ISSUE

so you Mod the 1-2 threads but can’t win the belt?? that just SUMS HIS FLAWS
    now how the fuck you in MY league, when u ass barely even BELONGS IN YOURS

You got heart for this title?, well its over, wait for this lynching & the HUFFIN’ STOP
    Cause having guts….only means you’ll hang over the belt…..that’s a MUFFIN TOP

And I’d turn everyone of your Architexts to a carcass next if they GETTIN’ RECKLESS
    feed 'em the toast and put 'em to rest,... BITCH!.. BnB stands for BED 'N BREAKFAST

This bodybaggin’ goin' remind me of when im fuckin ya bitch and GET THE NUT
    Soon’s I bust, I’ll toss the magnum, shove this dick inside and ZIP IT UP

Sharp shooter, it’s just dyin’ ta ring if what I blew blaze ya and got O in heart
    So if ^^THAT ZIP line failed….u still die in the ring like the Blue Blazer as OWEN HART

if u followed my path to the belt,..those casualties are why they had to put BLACK IN THE FINAL
    see, me and ya comic book cover the same,...I left a cold trail that leads BACK TO THE TITLE

Going forward, ya goin stop matching Boyz against these regressing OLD RAPPERS
    Of course ya career’s in reverse, hey dumbass….even your name is “GO” BACKWARDS!!
    Last edited by KnowP; November 12th, 2016 at 08:44 AM

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: FLT6 FINALS CHAMPIONSHIP: OG Maestro vs Boyznblack [OPEN FOR VOTES ]

uppp

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Only time he was Pulling Rank is when he jerked KnowP off to get to the champ battle
    But we WILL see Boyz Get The Belt...then Authentic old ass will tell him to go to his room
    Vs

You got heart for this title?, well its over, wait for this lynching & the HUFFIN’ STOP
    Not feeling too much here but felt OG was a bit more fluid with his lines. Bnb had quite a few (most) of lines that the rhyme scheme was a bit forced and only worked for an accent imo. Punches were not all that impressive but what's quoted above were the best I could find.

Vote - OG Maestro

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128

Battle Record
    5-21

okay personal
    ehh dont know who authentic is wasnt sure about them other battles.....sorry new here lol.....
    For God's sake, A LOT... can't tell if his internet gangster shit is fake or not
    But with Sketchy Concepts like his, I'll pull up with a .9 & he'll pull up...with a Paper Glock
    ehhh again paper glock come on man
    ^Tbh, I don't even got to kill him, I'll get it done without reaching for a weapon
    Message the shoota & then Professor will Chalk Boyz Up when I'm Teaching Him A Lesson
    mediocre at best...still no punch... or steady thought...
    ^His body will be sitting in a classroom chair, limp, while he stay leaning
    So when you see a Boy' With An Empty Stare Up At The Ceiling, he's NOT Day Dreaming
    this was better but still come on stare up at the ceiling???

I blame this sorry ass bitch for the reason modern-day Hip-Hop is wack as fuck
    It started after the Decline Of The Geto, Boyz became Juvenile & the industry Backed It Up
    this was good felt that sortve
    Then that 1-2 champ battle loss left him in his feelings + prescribed with a therapist
    It was traumatic... how we saw 'Bombz Cover Up Boyz more than Teenage ISIS Terrorists
    this was better but still didnt enjoy the content
    & stop Playing Games, putting your rhymes in bold shows you're selfish within
    We all know that you wish your wack ass could Cheat, Codes still won't Help You To Win
    ehhh i had a bar like this didnt like it really

so the other dude........so again didnt get the quotes new here sorry..... lol

anyways

…and ya consider HIM a vet??.., think a sec, if all that OG HYPING IS OFFICIAL
    Shit, I don’t know what other magazines you subscribe to, but clearly RECYCLING IS AN ISSUE
    didnt rhyme still better than the other dude

so you Mod the 1-2 threads but can’t win the belt?? that just SUMS HIS FLAWS
    now how the fuck you in MY league, when u ass barely even BELONGS IN YOURS
    yes this was good very nice very personal
    ehh muffin top seen it before and better...
    And I’d turn everyone of your Architexts to a carcass next if they GETTIN’ RECKLESS
    feed 'em the toast and put 'em to rest,... BITCH!.. BnB stands for BED 'N BREAKFAST
    this was good though.....
    This bodybaggin’ goin' remind me of when im fuckin ya bitch and GET THE NUT
    Soon’s I bust, I’ll toss the magnum, shove this dick inside and ZIP IT UP
    haha kind felt it coulda been better
    Sharp shooter, it’s just dyin’ ta ring if what I blew blaze ya and got O in heart
    So if ^^THAT ZIP line failed….u still die in the ring like the Blue Blazer as OWEN HART
    coulda been better tho didnt like the hart flip.... coulda done more with this.....
    if u followed my path to the belt,..those casualties are why they had to put BLACK IN THE FINAL
    see, me and ya comic book cover the same,...I left a cold trail that leads BACK TO THE TITLE
    didnt like thsi weak personal
    Going forward, ya goin stop matching Boyz against these regressing OLD RAPPERS
    Of course ya career’s in reverse, hey dumbass….even your name is “GO” BACKWARDS!!
    this was better... wording was tight although punch was weak....

so yeah because dude actually threw a punch whereas the wording hurt og maestro in the long run boyznblack deserves the win really...... unless im missing something but yeah og your wording is what killed you...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

BNB's opener was fire

jus sayin