User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb Bard

3 37.50%
  • boyznblack

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [BNB wins]

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Bombard

YOU got feminine ways.. Checkin ya verses an nothing we read'n is fire
    You Speak bout Bomb Drag'n...& local gays do the same when talkin bout your Evening attire
    nah sorry son
    Think winnings your Quest! I dont philly can juke these rounds quick
    & I aint shootin @Legendary crews, but 1 clip for Black Thought'll have Roots saround him!
    ehh still kinda weak
    Nothing Giant W/this Foo's ball game. broke pussy WILL Die n bleed
    The Kicker? is Beating a bitch! You could read me winning in Josh Browns Diary!
    who the fuck is josh brown??
    W/Doctors tools I'll chop ya crew! Shining has already faded n Gone dude
    If anyone around you ever steals the spotlight? they repositioning it while sum1 Operating on you
    that was alright coulda been better
    Bomb can Walk on water! God powers'll have you croak quick
    Dont believe me? Check Buoyancy by pulling his floating body from the ocean!
    that was a good finisher i enjoyed that bar.. only one that i really felt tho....
    @KnowP Hide that

okay dont care about the quotes but.....

boyznblack

bitch, your deliverys BEEN stalling since birth,.. want proof? , then let BLACK DESCRIBE
    You probably peeked out the pussy...., asked the docs for an extension and went BACK INSIDE
    ehhh sorry wasnt feelin it
    u serving these crowds?, you're just target practice if we buck or spray a round
    this Barkeeps taking shots from us, pretty sure its supposed to be the other way around
    that was better actual diss there
    don't compare Boyz punches to your past foes, It's different how these LINES REAL
    I'm putting Bombz under ground, one wrong step and you'll discover how MINE FEEL
    ehh coulda been better wasnt feeling the nameplay
    hey KnowP....quit playing matchmaker, either you're getting senile or sort 'o tweakin'/
    THIS.... aint what I fuckin meant by " I want some bomb pussy for the weekend
    hahah that was good
    you'll getcha veins severed, arteries slashed, its so simple & PLAIN TO PICTURE
    cause what island folks...will get bomb 'a clot so massive, it'll sound like JAMAICAN BICKER
    that was alright as well.......

yeah overall boyznblack takes this although im not a fan of the structure he chose but in any case wasnt a bad battle by anymean bombard had a dope finisher but too much of his shit just felt like it was lacking any real punch if you get me...... so yeah vote goes to: boyznblack

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

4-2 boyz upppp

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

YOU got feminine ways.. Checkin ya verses an nothing we read'n is fire
    You Speak bout Bomb Drag'n...& local gays do the same when talkin bout your Evening attire
    & I aint shootin @Legendary crews, but 1 clip for Black Thought'll have Roots saround him!
    Bomb can Walk on water! God powers'll have you croak quick
    Dont believe me? Check Buoyancy by pulling his floating body from the ocean!

vs

bitch, your deliverys BEEN stalling since birth,.. want proof? , then let BLACK DESCRIBE
    You probably peeked out the pussy...., asked the docs for an extension and went BACK INSIDE

u serving these crowds?, you're just target practice if we buck or spray a round
    this Barkeeps taking shots from us, pretty sure its supposed to be the other way around

cause what island folks...will get bomb 'a clot so massive, it'll sound like JAMAICAN BICKER

this battle was mad close to me. good verse from both. Bomb had a couple lines that missed to me because of wording that killed the flow of the bar like the operating joint. Boyz missed to me with a couple played joints like the mine feel and the bomb pussy flip. they were light but seen before and done better imo. I think this came down to who's misses hurt them more. Again, close battle and some funny personal shots in this match up. shit was sick.

v. bomb bard

Bomb 6.5
    Boyz 7
    BNB 4 da W
    Whats wit the puns tho not my twist ok

VOTE DQ'D FOR LACK OF EXPLANATION

STAFF
    Last edited by KnowP; November 18th, 2016 at 04:43 PM

dq'd 4 lack of explaination ok
    whats to explain I read both and one was slightly better if u want me to waste 20 mins dissectin everything than u can
    uh
    think again

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

4-3 LET'S GET SOME VOTES

vs

hey KnowP....quit playing matchmaker, either you're getting senile or sort 'o tweakin'/
    THIS.... aint what I fuckin meant by " I want some bomb pussy for the weekend

Most of bombs bars were statementish though he had one good name flip. Boyz had more flips and set ups V/Boyz