User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb Bard

3 37.50%
  • boyznblack

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [BNB wins]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [BNB wins]

10 lines
    Due Wednesday midnight
    house rules

- - - Updated - - -
    @Bomb Bar'd @Boyznblack

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd

Chickity check

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    Chickity check
    Yo gonna need an ext some shit came up. I can post tomorrow night

Battle Record
    24-5

cool

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Knowp
    @bomb bar'd @Boyznblack i'll leave this open until Wednesday night. if there are no verses AND links, i'll close it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyznBlack
    I'm good to drop whenever... he's kinda dragging this along,,,, I cant call it

YOU got feminine ways.. Checkin ya verses an nothing we read'n is fire
    You Speak bout Bomb Drag'n...& local gays do the same when talkin bout your Evening attire
    Think winnings your Quest! I dont philly can juke these rounds quick
    & I aint shootin @Legendary crews, but 1 clip for Black Thought'll have Roots saround him!
    Nothing Giant W/this Foo's ball game. broke pussy WILL Die n bleed
    The Kicker? is Beating a bitch! You could read me winning in Josh Browns Diary!
    W/Doctors tools I'll chop ya crew! Shining has already faded n Gone dude
    If anyone around you ever steals the spotlight? they repositioning it while sum1 Operating on you
    Bomb can Walk on water! God powers'll have you croak quick
    Dont believe me? Check Buoyancy by pulling his floating body from the ocean!

@KnowP Hide that

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bar'd View Post
    I'll need the ext to Saturday.
    i asked for the EXT. i can write and post tomorrow.
    @Upgrade
    Cool if i get the ext?
    Going to need the EXT .

Yo... I tried to get back on last night and ask for the ext

bitch, your deliverys BEEN stalling since birth,.. want proof? , then let BLACK DESCRIBE
    You probably peeked out the pussy...., asked the docs for an extension and went BACK INSIDE

u serving these crowds?, you're just target practice if we buck or spray a round
    this Barkeeps taking shots from us, pretty sure its supposed to be the other way around

don't compare Boyz punches to your past foes, It's different how these LINES REAL
    I'm putting Bombz under ground, one wrong step and you'll discover how MINE FEEL

hey KnowP....quit playing matchmaker, either you're getting senile or sort 'o tweakin'/
    THIS.... aint what I fuckin meant by " I want some bomb pussy for the weekend

you'll getcha veins severed, arteries slashed, its so simple & PLAIN TO PICTURE
    cause what island folks...will get bomb 'a clot so massive, it'll sound like JAMAICAN BICKER

Battle Record
    24-5

Battle Record
    24-5

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

You Speak bout Bomb Drag'n...& local gays do the same when talkin bout your Evening attire
    A little funny, 6/10
    & I aint shootin @Legendary crews, but 1 clip for Black Thought'll have Roots saround him!
    Wasn’t feeling it. 1/10
    Again, not feeling it. 1/10
    If anyone around you ever steals the spotlight? they repositioning it while sum1 Operating on you
    Could have been better… 3/10
    Meh… concept was good but wasn’t executed well. 2/10
    13/50

bitch, your deliverys BEEN stalling since birth,.. want proof? , then let BLACK DESCRIBE
    You probably peeked out the pussy...., asked the docs for an extension and went BACK INSIDE
    Not the hardest hitting but funny, 7/10
    u serving these crowds?, you're just target practice if we buck or spray a round
    this Barkeeps taking shots from us, pretty sure its supposed to be the other way around
    Meh, wasn’t feeling it. 1/10
    don't compare Boyz punches to your past foes, It's different how these LINES REAL
    I'm putting Bombz under ground, one wrong step and you'll discover how MINE FEEL
    Could have been better… 2/10
    hey KnowP....quit playing matchmaker, either you're getting senile or sort 'o tweakin'/
    Meh… 2/10
    cause what island folks...will get bomb 'a clot so massive, it'll sound like JAMAICAN BICKER
    Not feeling this at all… 0/10
    12/50

Close battle, not really feeling the punches. Both had a single bar that was funny, but the bar of the battle for me was Boyz opening bar. Bomb Bar’d opening bar was only a hair behind. But factoring in all of the other bars, Bomb Bar’d barely slides by with this one.

Vote – Bomb Bar’d

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

closed until @Bomb Bar'd PM's us 2 voting links

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [waiting on Bombs links]

Links received. open for votes!

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Re: Boyznblack vs Bomb Bar'd [OPEN FOR VOTES]

vs

--------------
    Close battle. I felt Bomb first two opening bars were a bit flat. While Black's entire verse delivered decent jabs

V/ Black
    Badass.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Decent jab, the concept is weak itself had minimum growing room but it made a small, humorous connection

Okay, I appreciate the many tie-ins that pay homage to The Roots. Philly/Questlove/Black Thought/Roots...a lot of shit going on in this bar, and I think it's all working. It lacks the aggressive or crazy-witty impact I was looking for tho, Light haymaker
    I'm not feeling this, it's a miss as far as my own preference. shit sounded wack as hell, especially how you tried to comically execute it with all those pauses
    Wording is atrocious and the delivery is so poor. Miss.

You changed P.O.V..."have YOU croak quick" then "pulling HIS"
    This bar could have been dope as hell, but your sloppy ass writing reduced its impact. Decent hit.

vs.

This is terrible, just terrible. The concept is so convoluted and is way too winded/wordy.
    Then, the execution was soft as hell. Miss

Solid jab, a decent punchline and a decent nameplay usage.
    This bar is sloppy as hell, you changed P.O.V twice:
    "to YOUR past foes"
    "Putting Bombz under ground"
    "YOU'LL discover how"
    So, who the fuck are you even talking to? Is this supposed to be directed to an audience?
    No matter the answer, as it stands it has a nice punchline concept bomb/mine...but it doesn't read right at all. And this is TEXT battling. Miss.

Has a nice humor factor, lacks a good impact though. Strong jab overall

This is worded so poorly...it barely lands at all. Concept is creative at least. Light jab.

Vote: Bomb for a more quality, harder-hitting, and consistent verse.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; November 12th, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Bomb Bar'd had some creative ideas...josh brown, spotlight...the wording was clunky though and it really hindered the impact of what coulda been a couple haymakers. Some of the other concepts (buoyancy, black thought) weren't as fresh. Black was simpler in his approach and the cleaner read helped the impact of his punches. The humor mixed in is a plus...nameplays back to back to back got a bit repetitive but he brought enough to edge this.

+1 Boyznblack

You've Earned a Custom Title! Metrics's Avatar

Not a bad battle enjoyed a few lines from each

BOMBARD
    ^^^^
    That's a damn good line with a strong punch, sick metaphor, and flow is right on point

Boyznblack

^^^^
    This had a sick personal and was hard hitting as hell. Definitely the hardest line in this battle

Both had pretty good verses, but boyznblack came more consistent and had stronger structure and proper execution of his punches.

Good battle

VOTE: BoyznBlack