User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mr. Elmsby's Sons

Battle Record
    0-1

Mr. Elmsby's Sons

None of you are worthy nor brave enough to be a son to Mr Elmsby.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Mr. Elmsby's Sons

i dont have any grandchildren here, ma'am.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-1

I see what you tried to do there. Bet you even chuckled as you typed that. You don't have grandchildren because you don't have children. You don't have children because you protect your (front) virginity with your text battles "achievements".

So therefore I believe the first part of your sentence. The part where you call me "ma'am" though... clever. It's as if you've been observing someone witty here calling people queers for months, years even and thought to yourself in your presumably nasal voice "oh goody I'm gonna do it too! I'm gonna call him a lady and hes gonna be unable to speak! he he hehehehehe!"

And there's your review, you estrogentrified freak.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    i went out to check the male.
    Stop.

lol joog haz a front virginity.

noob.

Battle Record
    0-1

Still...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

What have I told you about this type of behaviour, son?

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    What did i do with my parrot bay breeze! OMG Ronaldo will be one gippy goose if we dont make it to that wine mixer only twenty minutes late.
    Hurry up, then.