User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK 4 RND 2: Plethora 1-2 Vs KnowP(1-3)[Open For Votes]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Re: WK 4 RND 2: Plethora 1-2 Vs KnowP(1-3)[Open For Votes]

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    I don't pronounce canopy w/ a hard OH

so I guess that's why I had to re-read multiple x

vote still stands

English is spoken around the world, but it sounds very different in different countries! British English and American English have a lot of differences — native speakers can hear a British or American accent in just a few words (can you?). But what about Canadians and Americans? Do these neighbors speak differently? Just a little bit. Here are some of the most common differences.

"About" or "a boat"?
    The pronunciation of words with "ou" is the most famous feature of Canadian English. Some common examples include OUT, ABOUT and HOUSE. Canadians say these words like "OAT", "A BOAT", or "HOSE".

your people make a purpose of pronounciated words with a hard "oh"

out=oat (ohht)

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

smh

can uh pee

that's how I say it, as does probably most ppl on the planet

not can OH pee

I never say about like a weird fagt, Americans are stupid af if they think all Canadians do

anyway ur shit was a little forced, get over it

- - - Updated - - -

rofl @ out/oat

u gotta be retarded/an ignorant fagt to automatically think I speak like that due to ur Canada stereotyping

come to Toronto n see if ANYONE speaks like that ...

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

It's more like can up P... concept lacked that wow factor for me.. though knowp came with a decent personal that was enough to edge this here.. my vote goes to know

- - - Updated - - -

Or can uh p just like barcotic said.. either way homie it's kinda forced and I don't think people look up at the canopy at burial ceremonies , they're looking either straight or down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-8

I usually dig plets concise clever lines... but I think this week was a slight miss bro. I mean, must burial ceremonies i've attended are in a church or funeral home and not in a dome... + I am good with pushing the envelope with WP, so I don't mind the "canopy" angle, I just think the tie in with the dome/canopy/burial ceremony just didn't work for me.

I didn't love KnowP's but it just worked more effectively.

v/KnowP.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Plethora was forced unfortunately; from the shaky details/tie-ins to the wordplay itself. KP's subpar but got lucky enough to capitalize and get my vote.

Vote: KP

- - - Updated - - -

KP Wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.