User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Week 4 Mag: Punch Drunk Edition

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 4 Mag: Punch Drunk Edition

INTRO

Sup yall. Had a decent week. some no shows and some decent bars. Crowned a Champ and He's yet to lose so far after 2 rounds. If NO Shows Keep happening its going to get down to the point...League goes bye bye. So lets keep this shit poppin.

NEW RULES:
    IF you no show twice you cant sign in for a week(2 RNDS)
    IF you no show You will be auto signed out.
    IF YOU NO SHOW 4 TIMES YOUR DONE FOR THE SEASON!!
    -If you cant write 2 bars in one week sign out and go somewhere else.

WEEK 3 REVIEWS

CHAMP Slecht: MEET The Leagues first champ.

as of right now no one has been close to beating him.

I'll end his reign on a Sour note when dude is blown to bits, dethroned by the Sig
    Fuck any Courtroom video, I'll plea guilty as soon as you'll see... Jury loaded with clips
    Was his bar to win the Belt Vs Joog. thought the battle was decent but slecht came out with the win. Round 2
    He battles Klass whos been a upcoming threat in the leagues and FL...Battle was decent but slecht came out with the hard KO
    Hes got Chemist for his 3 title defence and this could be BOTW

Klass: This dudes taken some loses and has had some big wins which got him to the CHAMP match Vs Slecht. He took a lose after beating Authentic. Who claims that Klass posted his bar late VIA PM and wont fucking let it go. anyways Klass took a hard L from Slecht & now battles boston this week. Could go either way but I see Klass making his way back to champ match position

Chemist: Chems been doing work. He's got oen no show but gets his votes in early. Gets his bar in early. He's found himself battling Barcotic(who should be a threat) & with a win got him a contenders battle Vs Enbombz who I predicted who would win. It was a close battle but Chem edged the win & now faces Slecht. Good luck
    [/img]http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20111026/hilarious_drunk_and_wasted_people_32.gif[/img]

Enbombz: Bombz has been a bit hit or miss this season. He made his way back into contention After a Hard KO over Joe boston, and lost to Chem in a close bout. This week hes got OG Maestro in the first round who has nice bars but loves to no show and is about to get the two week boot if he keeps it up. I see Enbombz Getting back to contention soon.

Joog: Biggest threat in the league TBH. Seems he's still shakin a bit of rust off. Took a lose from SLecht in the Champ match. Close battle but joog knew he lost. He battled Lay Doubt 2nd rnd and beat him down to the point he had to sign out. smh. tbh I see joog champing this league soon.

Lay Doubt: This guy won first round against alfadog. Pretty easy win. He battled joog and got a hard beat down. he had to sign out. damn shame. one bar that doesnt count on your record. I liked his bar but I've used that concept before and seen it a few other times. The homie could be a major threat to the league. Hope to see him back

Smash: Different Style, getting wins tho. Im not a fan tbh of the style but hes got dope concepts. As long as he shows he could make his way to a champ match. he had a win RND 1 and a no show win rnd two. but with the way the records panned out he gets a contenders shot Vs Authentic. Good luck

Bomb Bar'd: No Show FAGGOTS

Plethora: NO SHOW FAGGOT

OG Maestro: NO SHOW FAGGOT

AlfaDog: LATE POSTING FAGGOT

Joe Boston: Dude had a dope concept RND 1 but his set up was Hog washed thats been pissed on my rodents. He's always got the current event concept but words them bad. Tho his wording is slowly getting better you could see him in the Champ match soon. He lost to authentic in a close battle so i see him radeeming himself

Barcotic: He should be champing. But blames loses on Hate votes. Lost to Joog RND1 and signed out after throwing his normal fits. Its to bad. I think hes one of the best at this text shit but his bars this season im not a fan of. Hope he signs back in

Authentic:This guy lost to Klass in a contenders match and seems to think Klass posted his bar late. Keep annoying me Via PM about it and hes clueless. Anyways Hes made his way into contention Vs Smash after edging a win over Joe Boston. Hes lucky the ranks panned out the way they did and got that spot. Stop PMing bull shit

Knowp:No SHOW FAGGOT

KnoxVille.:NO SHOW FAGGOT and can sign in for one week. lol this guy complains about due dates...Guy cant write 2 bars in one week and bash's me in the lounge. So this faggot can suck a bag of dicks and live for all i care. Go reply to my call out in the bitch slapped

MiddleFinger: Returning from god knows what. he's struggled all season but is a good sport about it. TBH this guy has concepts but poorly executes them I feel hes on his way to turning that corner and catching some bodies. Welcome back

Boston: Bostons signed back in. Hes got potential to be a contender. I feel if he takes more time to word his bars harsher hes gonna get a contenders spot. Good luck yo

R!can Theoryz: NC head who has bars, but also has misses. Good to see him back around. Hope he sticks around we'll see how this rnd pans out for the kid.

Notti: Fuckin bitch. JK dudes got bars. He could easily champ this league if he sticks around. he tends to go ghost so hope he sticks around

apologetics: Dont know him.

Unfukwitable: Fuks a major threat in the 1-2 league. Hes got dope concepts and he drops harsh witty bars. If yall dont step your game up....He'll champ this and keep it.

WEEK 3 BARS OF THE WEEKNo Order)

By Chemist & Spree

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMIST
    my arms power forward at this playmaker - that's me creeping with the glock
    If u find sun's jersey hanging somewhere then u know that, barkley king with a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by EMBOMBZ
    1 bar got you working up a sweat while every week i'm pissing gold
    It's no surprise you got the squeeze on know's..yours looks like its in a submission hold
    Quote Originally Posted by SLECHT
    I'll end his reign on a Sour note when dude is blown to bits, dethroned by the Sig
    Fuck any Courtroom video, I'll plea guilty as soon as you'll see... Jury loaded with clips
    Quote Originally Posted by Klass
    Fuck ur moms, that bitch's so dirty, I wouldnt let her give me a High Five
    I kicked her to the curb, now she has her thumb up, waitin on Smog to Drive By!

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Quote Originally Posted by Joog
    Gun big as Kevin Hart..i'll let it spark for sure, then ignite dude
    when hot slugs Ride-Along the side of his frame..he'll need more than an Ice Cube
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash
    So I'll take his bitch... who knows what happening after
    Prolly sum laughter, till my bitch give yo baby a treat... that's how I let a real animal cracker !
    Quote Originally Posted by Lay doubt.
    you were ALMOST decent in LLL like six months ago but now this clown's an actor
    your skill level went so downward, dog.. it looked like your girl's yoga pose when I'm about to smash her

CYPHER ANOUNCMENT!

-Staff Will have the Cypher winner anounced within the next few days. Yall did work rackin up 7 pages of bars. Good looks. Next week we'll get a roast going for yall and the mag will have an interview. This weeks mag is going to be short cos I was out of town all weekend. and been looking at houses ontop of my work schedule.

POWER RANKINGS:

Slecht

Chemist

JOOG

Smash

Enbombz

OUTRO:

So...IF wew get two weeks with no NS's & get more to sign in, week 7 I'll try and do a video mag if I got time. its up to yall. Lets Step these bars up, Keep up the good work voting and better things will come. I appreciate yall that are sticking around and not crying like a girl & signing out or no showing. There will be more anouncments at the end of the week so yall stay tuned.

Last edited by Spree; October 11th, 2016 at 09:51 PM

Chemist

Re: Week 4 Mag: Punch Drunk Edition

nice nice, good shit yall

and nice battle slechkjfkjt

*cries in barcotic*

LMFAO

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Dope mag.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

The bs is how you running the league... Clearly!
    OAN.. not bad for a lazy ass "drunk" mag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Spoiler Alert: Knoxville and Rican are the same person lol

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if that's a secret or not but it was common knowledge back in the day

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Rican viewed my call out to. Smh

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Lol.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

back in fagt

cool mag

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

dope work dude.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

@R!can theory

This is why I mention Knoxville

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @R!can theory

This is why I mention Knoxville
    Pretty sure there's a z on the end of his name

Battle Record
    86-54

@R!canTheoryz
    Go peep my call out stop ducking

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao good mag my nigga.