User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Week 3 MAG: The KO Eddition!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 3 MAG: The KO Eddition!

sdfsdf.s,dmf.s,dmf

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 3 MAG: The KO Eddition!

Intro
    Sup yall. Sorry for the delay. Had some serious stuff happen sunday and wasnt able to be by my comp for a day. Glad yall stuck it out My apologies. Gonna do week 1 and 2 break downs. week 3 predictions tbh i was going to do an interview of the champs but Joog posted before i could send questions so that aint happening. so fuck yall here we go.....

WEEK 1 REVIEW
    By KSpree

Joe Boston Vs Charles Darwin AKA Authentic

JB
    Let me give this bitch a reminder in every hood hes walking vagina
    You'll see Charleston licking the barrel of the gun shots make him dance like 1920's Carolina
    Vs

Auth
    Boston.. Irish, same thing. U Joes like to drink n fight... no pretenders
    Catch you on coffee break, n put a shot to ya mug like those offenders
    -Honestly this was a close one based off Votes...authentics concept was played as fuck. OG said it i think "look at dudes record and realise these nameplays done been used"... in the lat 1930's. but I kinda liked authentics angle on this concept. Joe had the Current event punch(no shit) but his wording here was like more rough than Hurricane mathew in Haiti. But he was able to edge the win 6-5.

Killing Spree Vs Barcotic

Cot
    this'll end in execution. beheading him? proly
    it's that or Hank Hill from a tree, no peggy n bobby
    Vs

KS
    See...
    Rest on ya temper, Jumpin the gun Jus Proves Dude is wack
    Cos next time we See Cot Spring? its Jus me putting metal to his back!

-This was a fun battle. as I went up in votes he through a temper tantrum in the chat which I should have DQ'd him for but what ever. He needs text battling. nah tbh his wordplay was dope...I'm just not a fan of these punches what so ever. shit lazy to me. But
    Cot got the win here...& signed back into the league a day after signing out because he was losing and took out his "Im Retired" Sig or avvy... what ever. Good match cotic

Slecht Vs Knooxville.

Knox
    I'm First your never the plug that's why Bullets in the frame out the shoulder,
    I could still push slec to pause this faggit even without a gaming controler.
    Vs

Slecht
    Your rappin' skills are not getting you signed to any record deal. Shut up & be still.
    You think u Cole with the punchlines but that's just in your own dream....ville
    -TBH this was a nice battle. Both had dope bars. I liked knoxvilles play here But slecht had the more clever aproach. Knox can WILL be a threat if the dude shows up ON TIME(already gave him a warning). Hope he sticks around But Slecht gave him the Hard KO of fury here

BG513 Vs Illunatic

BG513
    Look at all them dickridin wins he got!! Y'all old heads some cool guys :/
    And u a snake with'm! just look at yourself, you backwards - still, you 'c it an ul li
    Vs

ILL
    I mean really....
    Fuck them subpar gun bars, just know an L you're takin quick
    & how you gonna vid battle Boston, when you scared to take a pic?
    -So this wasnt a good battle. Both bars had mad potential but fell short. ILL is typing from a wheelchair Not cos he hurt his back...But because his battle age is Old as fuck and need a cathider. BG I know from a site i first started on and it God aweful... But he's got the potential to be a huge threat. Since he's been here his game has elevated a bit. This was also another HARD KO for BG

Middle Finger Vs Knowp

KP
    Mid banging my girl like foreplay? P will let the four spray
    he'll get more than jammed up if I see Finger hanging around my doorway
    Vs

MF
    ..Ayo P your verses are sweet..those laffy taffy bars hardly go
    And "They Know"..P, so this battles gonna be A Tougher Loss than Shawty Lo.
    -I Honestly thought this battle was one sided. Felt Finger lacked executing this current event concept. idk, just not a fan of these bars. Knowp had a decent bar. was pretty clever Just worded weird. i get the jammed up bit but you cant say that shit THE way you did. BUT knowp ended Up winning this

Lemaitre Vs AlfalfaDog

Lem

"A's a good writer" they said, "His punches reign supreme with flow"
    I'll take that with a pinch of salt...
    ....A slice of lemon and 9 tequilla's before I believe it though
    Vs

Zelph
    Kill you while I'm ballin. His moms a have to burry him
    First I'll pull up with that trey, then I'm quick to release the shot like Shawn Marion
    -Lems bar was cool...Zelph is a faggot and should die ASAP.
    Winner Lem for having the hard KO

Merem Vs Bomb Bar'd

Mer

Bomb's bar's are explosive like a Note 7... only behind screens
    Even a poets punch'll leave you with no head Jack... like the newest iphone release.
    VS

BB
    I Swing'a Club on point, Shoot guns in ya gut till ya dead
    Clipes Empty To The Tee,Mer...Till ya found with a body Full of lead
    -This was an Aight battle. Merem had a cool concept. I liked the wordplay. he kept it simple where Bomb had the Teemer Wordplay which is dope and could have won but clipz empty to the tee doesnt work. Tough Lose for Bomb By HARD KO

Joog Vs OG Maestro

Joo
    Ur chances of gettn laid before u hit the grave are in serious decline
    U'll die, never having a woman's touch. Just a strong knack for interior design
    Vs

OG
    Boy...stop all that gun talk 'fore you up & get killed
    If you "Let The 40 Bang" you was behind a Mcdonald's fuckin' a Milf
    -Decent battle here tbh. I personally didnt like joogs punch... could have been worded harsher. OG's bar was funny but he really said you dont shoot guns you get laid in a trashy place. IDK I thought OG edged this but who cares now.
    JOOG WON BY A HARD KO!

Klass Vs Enbombz

En

In play off trough a no show? Shiiit if thats how you want it then sheesh
    Dude i been making waves in league, you only here cos spree fucked off to the beach
    Vs

Klass

I'll let u meet my 2 blades: Mariah & Whitney- There aint a Sharper Duet
    Mark Him For Death- Have him beggin for Merci... Pardon My French!
    -I thought this was a ok battle. I honestly thought this would be a KO. Bombz had the RB current even punch which could have read smoother while Klass had a gang of shit going on here. was a fan of the punch at all on facts I've seen better from him. Enbombz ran away with the win here

NO SHOWERS
    @Smog
    @Ronin

Slaughter, tourture, pour acid on ya daughter
    ya bitch pregnant, rape her...make her break her water!

WEEK TWO REVIEW

I'm Not Postin the bars...Only did that for week one case yall werent there. SO yall getting a breif battler Break down of the week!

NO SHOW QUEENS OF THE WEEK FOR A SECOND TIME!!!!!

-These ladies no showed two weeks in a row. They can sign in till week 4 RND 2.
    Ronin
    Smog

Merem

-So this dude is a Poet. He had a huge win week 1 but went down some votes week 2 and signed out after Joog gave him some shit. The dudes got some potential But being soft wont get you anywhere tbh. Would like to see him hit the FL or stay in and elevate but till then...have fun writing RB love songs bruh

Authentic

-This guy Had a played bar on Joe Boston week one. Had a decent bar week two RND 1 And edged the win cos Merem Dropped soft. RND 2 He battle Middle Finger who been struggling executing his bars. Auth had the Beanie sigel getting punches concept where Finger had another shawty lo dieing concept? I think? went over my head but auth gave him the beating and took the win.

Klass

-Klass been elevating @ a steady rate. Week one took a hard L from Enbombz. Week 2 RND one Beat up Middle Finger with a decent bar...Than RND 2 of week 2 He dropped a Played Bar/shot/alch bar on Bomb Bar'd and got the win. Not trying to throw shade at Klass but he robbed BB. BB's wordplay and punch was cool but worded weird. props to Klass tho for getting the win here.

Middle Finger

-This dudes takin 3 loses so far. He's got the concepts but just not wording them right. He needs to be mroe harsh in his execution tbh. Best thing he can do is keep reading bars and voting, cos he always gets his votes in and stick around the league. Good luck homie

Joe Boston

- Some how won some battles and got to a contenders match. Lost and thats the story of Joe Boston

Knoxville.

-This guys got bars. BUT he no shows. Hes always late! hes got a warning already... Week 1 he took a lose from Slecht week 2 he lose to JB than no showed RND 2 of week 2. If he stick around he'll be a contender in a week or two.

Lemaitre

-Dudes hit or miss with bars. he's currently lead his semi final battle in the LLL. Week one he Slaughtered Zelph(no big deal) but week 2 RND 1 he lost to slecht. Rushed his bar and had to sign out cos he's busy. hope to see homie back.

Slecht

-So this dude has bars... He's 2-0 and in the champ match. Got an auto Contenders match cos the way rankings panned out, Enbombz took a lose week 2 rnd 1 and had the nicer bar of that round. Now he's in the champ match vs Joog after Edging a win over Joe Boston. Good luck yo

Illunatic

-He's gay

OG Maestro

-OG got bars here and there. Week one he took a lose from JOOG whos currently in the champ match. NO SHOWED week 2's first rnd and is Back week 3 here. hope this dude shows up

Joog

-Every since I was a RB pup dudes got bars. One of the biggest threats in the League. He's in the champ match Vs Slecht, with a 3-0 record. Had a HUGE win over Barcotic Cos he dropped some lame shit but this win got him in the champ match. If he wins yall gonna need to step your game up!

BG513

-He no showed

Chemist

-Dudes got bars. His first battle was a 3 way with Bomb Bar'd and Knowp and he no showed. Signed back in for week 2 rnd 2 and got the win over KnowP. been battling with dude in other 1-2 leagues but he has a shot at champing this season no question.

KnowP

-He's got two loses one by no show...one by Chemist striking too hard. Nuff said

Bomb Bar'd

- Dude took a lose week one. Week 2 Rnd 1 he won by no show. Than last rnd lost to a Bar/Shots/Alch concept. Tough one for him cos dude is a threat. hes big on wordplay but is a bit lazy with his executuion. hope he sticks around after that lose.

Knucks
    -No Show Fag

Smog
    -NO SHOW FAG

Ronin
    -NO SHOW HOMO FAG

Boston
    -NO SHOW FAG...but is back in the league lookin to strike back. Dudes elevating and has potential. Lets see what he brings to the table

Allen Knight

-This Dudes another huge threat in the league. He signed out after one round. Prolly cos he's running his own league OR the terrible votes against him. he had a clear body bag over boyznblack and some of these new kids dont get shit i guess. Hope to see him back soon

BoyzNBlack

- This guy seems like hes got potential and needs to knock some rust. would like to see more from him this season as he's only got one battle and took a lose by Allen knight. stick around bro and start dropping bars cos we see potential bruh.

Lay Doubt

-This 50yr old 2 year old Battled alphadog, who only does 1-2 league and cant rhyme some times, but both had some nice bars. Lay's bar was just all around better IMO. from start to finish. He's going to be a huge threat in this league if the fuck boy sticks around.

AlphaDog

-the league god who cant rhyme....Nah dudes got dope concepts just fails to execute them. He battle Lay Doubt His first round and got put to sleep. He'll stick around and i can see him getting to a contenders match if he stops being lazy.

Cotic

-Beat me with some gay shit. Beat Enbombz with a cool bar...then took a lose from JOOG with some lame shit. This Dudes a HUGE threat in any league as you can see by his accomps. We're deff going to see him champ at some point.

WEEK THREE BATTLES/PREDICTIONS

CHAMP MATCH Joog Vs Slecht

-Should be a close one. Joog Got bars but been shakin rust. Slecht comes out of no where and drops heat. If joog feelin it hes gonna take this. if he slips Slecht gonna edge this.

Winner: Joog 70/30

Contenders: Klass Vs authentic

-Should Be a close one here. Klass elevating and Authentics had his share of played bars this season so far. IDK could go either way

Winner: 50/50

Enbombz Vs Joe Boston

-Enbomb been battling upset while Joe just Lost the contenders match to slecht. Bombz has had a tough schedule so far if he wins this I see him in the contenders match. Joe been putting up wins with his brute wording but he's got dope concepts. could go either way but i see Enbombz more hungry for this win

Winner: Enbombz 60/40

AlphaDog Vs Middle Finger

-This will be close I think...MF on a 3 battle losing streak and needs to win here. Alpha got dope concepts and is known to upset ppl(tho this wont be one if he wins). so right now I see dog winning but wont be suprised if MF upsets here

Winner: Dog 60/40

Plethora Vs Lay Doubt

-So pleth an alias that drops some dope shit or played. Lay the Old crying dude whos got bars and played shit. TBH idk who plethora is and dont care i got Lay taking this with a hard KO

Winner: Lay 110/0

Smash Vs Elegant Elephant

-No show gawd vs some one who struggles at battling....thats all i can say

Winner: No Show/0

Barcotic Vs Chemist

-Should be a good battle here. we could see an upset as chemist beating Barcotic OR barcotic stop dropping fag boy punches and slit chems throat. I think after all the feedback Bar got he'll get back to his roots and edge this

Winner: Bar 60/40

Bomb Bar'd Vs Knoxville

-Knox got bars. Bar got bars but wording hurts him. He took a lose from a played bar last week and was chirpin in chats which he never does. TBH this could go either way. Just hope Knox show

Winner: 50/50

OG Maestro Vs Boston

-Boston been elevating, OG been back on his bull shit. TBH I got OG taking this easy. Hope Boston pulls an upset here but OG should take this.

Winner: OG 80/20

KnowP Vs BoyzNBlack

-KnowP busy right now. prob will Rush His bar. Boyz Could come with some dope shit, i've seen him with some nice concepts just poorly executed. We'll see, I think Knowp edges this one

Winner: Knowp: 60/40

POWER RANKINGS(Top 5)

JOOG
    BARCOTIC
    SLECHT
    LAY DOUBT
    ALLEN KNIGHT

HONERABLE MENTIONS
    JOE BOSTON
    ENBOMBZ
    BOMB BAR"D
    KLASS
    AUTHENTIC

WTF's

WTF @shit being a day late
    WTF @Letterman trying to tell us shit dont rhyme and concepts are played
    WTF @Tony Montana Subtitle bars
    WTF @Joe Boston s Head being Prego
    WTF @Fresh
    WTF @Bar/Alchy/Shot concepts Winning these days
    WTF @HURRICAN e mathew bout to fuck my shit up in a few days
    WTF @none of the admins are alive....They all are dead
    WTF @THIS long ass mag

OUTRO
    Peace yall. Enjoy these hot chicks. Get your bars in on time! This week Failure to check in wont effect your record. BUT no showing your bar will(Obv) Next week will be back on normal Schedule. Stop dropping played shit and drop Fire you Bitch ass pussies!...

Last edited by Spree; October 4th, 2016 at 08:32 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Quick mag

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

What happened to it?

Battle Record
    86-54

can yall see it now?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

pretty good mag, good shit spree

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Bro wtf this was dope as Fuck. Haha good working homie... good read!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I'm 3-0

Knox
    Lem
    Joe

Battle Record
    6-13

#NOSHOWGAWD

......nice mag tho....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dope shit

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me y ur bitches all have flat asses tho lol.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

nice mag seems so familiar lol.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

I'll sign in just to ns.

Fuck with the kid
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    7-5

Thank u for putting this together takes time.
    Appreciate the mention also

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    nice mag seems so familiar lol.
    Lol.

Chemist

lol did knight help

Chemist

i fuck with it