User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

http://www.datpiff.com/Q-Da-Gawd-All...pe.805117.html

I feel this is my most personal mixtape to date. Pls check it out and download. Thanks.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

Listening as I type...

about 3 tracks in.. sounds dope as fuck. I like that All The Way Up Remix, wish it was longer though lol but it's fire.

Clicking around now checking out the flow, beats. It's so refreshing in a world thats in love with the mumble rap/trap movement to hear someone actually spit.

This is dope as fuck. "Long Road" is another stand out. Everything I'm hearing is fire. I guess my only "complaint" would be that a few of the joints that I'm really digging, I just wish they were longer because I love the flow lol. 10/10 imo. Not a bad track on this tape. Good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    Listening as I type...

about 3 tracks in.. sounds dope as fuck. I like that All The Way Up Remix, wish it was longer though lol but it's fire.

Clicking around now checking out the flow, beats. It's so refreshing in a world thats in love with the mumble rap/trap movement to hear someone actually spit.

This is dope as fuck. "Long Road" is another stand out. Everything I'm hearing is fire. I guess my only "complaint" would be that a few of the joints that I'm really digging, I just wish they were longer because I love the flow lol. 10/10 imo. Not a bad track on this tape. Good shit.

I thank you for listening man. I really appreciate it.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep Tryng Me - this is such a serious ass track, im actually jaw dropped over here...

Little Boy - ive been fucking with this track, its on my like likes list on Soundcloud!

ive heard a couple of these joints already but there are some that are new to me i fucks those 2 the most!