Thread: Season XXVI Chat

Kept on a short leash

Re: SEASON XXVI Chat

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Set it up bro
    2 mins due by tonight lil nigga

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Lmao @Kill Spree you saw the video battle with Zelph when he had the chick dancing in the background?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude is a character lol
    lol I remember that

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Merem's bar was trash. Only commenting because that battle is done and should be closed cuz votes are pretty much unanimous now. But it's not called a head jack.. literally nobody calls it that lol its not a nameplay so it doesn't apply there either. Not to mention I did the iPhone 7 concept much better lol

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Shut the fuck up, that's petty as hell boy. least you coulda did was send the man a PM and mentor him on how to make a good bar. or you coulda asked KS how many votes on a battle is enough. you just tryna embarrass Merem and Big Up yourself right now. shit's real sloppy.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

both of u stfu

Quote Originally Posted by alfalfadog View Post
    nobodu really wants to battle?
    I'll battle

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    lol I remember that
    Pure entertainment but that chicks ass was flat af lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Merem's bar was trash. Only commenting because that battle is done and should be closed cuz votes are pretty much unanimous now. But it's not called a head jack.. literally nobody calls it that lol its not a nameplay so it doesn't apply there either. Not to mention I did the iPhone 7 concept much better lol
    I was thinking of a headphone jack concept but i used a iphone 7 punch at NC

If y'all got time, come vote the contenders match Klass vs Me
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...s-vs-BG513-EXT

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Votes end 2mrw morn... When do new matches get set? Sun or mon?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Shut the fuck up, that's petty as hell boy. least you coulda did was send the man a PM and mentor him on how to make a good bar. or you coulda asked KS how many votes on a battle is enough. you just tryna embarrass Merem and Big Up yourself right now. shit's real sloppy.
    How could I be trying to big up myself when im not even involved in the situation. Did you think before you typed that? I'm just saying what's real, you can't relate obviously lol

Battle Record
    151-13

why not just drop it in a vote tho?p

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I'll have these closed soon. With league anouncements. Voting was solid this week 1 so we going on a strict two battle a week sched.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I'll have these closed soon. With league anouncements. Voting was solid this week 1 so we going on a strict two battle a week sched.
    Two a wk is cool...

What bout the kats that didnt vote on ALL the battles? Do they get docked or somethin

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Klass View Post
    Two a wk is cool...

What bout the kats that didnt vote on ALL the battles? Do they get docked or somethin
    you'll see in the anouncement. week one is a feel out week. the no check in dq wont effect their record. and voting. but from now on we're going strict on this bitch. Loooong dick style! No more fuckin around

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

How could I be trying to big up myself when im not even involved in the situation. Did you think before you typed that? I'm just saying what's real, you can't relate obviously lol
    ^This is some shit a bitch ass nigga says. and idk why you acting hard for. you always been a lil sassy, but this shit is just ignorant dawg.

you know damn well dont nobody speak on a battle that's still open. dont matter about the votes, it's about the principle of shuttin ya damn mouth and havin some class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    you'll see in the anouncement. week one is a feel out week. the no check in dq wont effect their record. and voting. but from now on we're going strict on this bitch. Loooong dick style! No more fuckin around
    lmao long dick style. got me crackin up