User Tag List

Page 112 of 159 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 111 112 113 122 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2376

Thread: Season XXVI Chat

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: SEASON XXVI Chat

Maybe KS will do it, but after that first vote is made I don't agree with edits being taken place. gotta stay frosty on if your bar is cleaned up or not bro

but I'll let you keep that post in the thread about the typo. It's not like you're swaying or altering your punch drastically anyway. but the original bar that was there after Joe Boston voted will remain there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-2

Someone wanna pm me about a match I'm not understanding either bar in before I vote. I don't want to vote until I understand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

@OG Maestro don't see the issue as it was 1-1 but it's no big deal either.

Joe I don't know why your swaying for bnb though dude, that's some fuck boy shit. You made your vote that was the beginning and the end of what should be you involvement. No matter how warranted you think it is, it's not. It's just because your feeling some kind of way. I don't know why and I don't care why, that was not cool.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    4-8

"Joe I don't know why your swaying for bnb though dude, that's some fuck boy shit. You made your vote that was the beginning and the end of what should be you involvement." - En.

Agreed... you vote, you're done.

I won't respond, because I won't sway shit... Just let it ride out and we'll see who's vote is the anomaly.

- - - Updated - - -

*whose

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Who from england and boston says,fuck boy leave that for the skinny jean down south era

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Real close to banning you from this league. Keep playing with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just about to tell ILL and KS that you'll Co-Mod 1-2, and I see all this swaying bullshit. disappointed.

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Real close to banning you from this league. Keep playing with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just about to tell ILL and KS that you'll Co-Mod 1-2, and I see all this swaying bullshit. disappointed.
    Ok so when the same shit was said about Klass last week u didnt respond with all that bullshit. He signed out though im still here and this is,the only time i said shit so ban me if u like i been helping u keep this going too.

- - - Updated - - -

Im js OG teach these new catz thats y hidden votes,were good at a,point

Battle Record
    4-8

... none of my business, but @OG Maestro - why not use the mod power to clear these ill advised posts, instead of threatening one of the true assets of the league, @Joe Boston

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Ok so when the same shit was said about Klass last week u didnt respond with all that bullshit. He signed out though im still here and this is,the only time i said shit so ban me if u like i been helping u keep this going too.

- - - Updated - - -

Im js OG teach these new catz thats y hidden votes,were good at a,point
    Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    ... none of my business, but @OG Maestro - why not use the mod power to clear these ill advised posts, instead of threatening one of the true assets of the league, @Joe Boston
    I understand what yall are saying, but I made my position on discussing battles extremely clear. @joog has been helping this league, and this brother waited until the week closed out to speak his piece. THAT'S how you conduct yourself. At the end of the day, shit happens; but, how you act under it all is what truly matters

Don't worry about Klass, I already have something waiting for his ass. Coincidentally he has signed out, so it's whatever for now.
    Also, I already warned Slecht. I told him he had 1 more time to cross the line. (he subliminally demeaned his opponent's bar this week, and he knows that which is why he discontinued talking in the chat. which was smart)

See, what pisses me off about YOU is that you're someone who damn well could have modded 1-2. Almost did, honestly.
    You're a grown ass, stinking man. You put one leg in your pants early in the morning like the rest of us.
    And you're damn near at 300 total battles if we count 1-2 and other leagues. ALSO you battle on other sites, probably.
    So after all this experience, you show your colors? That's inexcusable.
    But I've warned you, and idc if you made 10 mags and sent me a box of Henny per month, I will have you banned if you ever do that again.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, Klass' offenses were in the battle thread itself. Joe Boston has spoken out to the entire league in the chat.
    Not saying one or the other is WORSE by a lot, but swaying in a chat is much more provocative than in the battle thread.

And furtherrrmore, the reason why I'm saying this to JB is because he didn't just sway normally, he spoke on someone else battle. That's the worst thing you can do: make two people look bad by opening your mouth. Homicide > Suicide kind of situation right here. His decision effects more than just him.

This all, isn't that serious. But there's valuable moral lessons in shit like this that I think all of us can learn from. Which is why I speak so lengthy on them sometimes.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; November 6th, 2016 at 02:15 PM

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Anyone wanna join the video battle league, sign up here -

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...89#post8837689

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    Anyone wanna join the video battle league, sign up here -

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...89#post8837689
    @Enbombz @Mimic @Letterman @KnowP @Barcotic @Kill Spree @Joe Boston @Celph Taut ... @Unfukwitable @Klass

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Thanks bro

Battle Record
    128-135

I understand what yall are saying, but I made my position on discussing battles extremely clear. @joog has been helping this league, and this brother waited until the week closed out to speak his piece. THAT'S how you conduct yourself. At the end of the day, shit happens; but, how you act under it all is what truly matters

Don't worry about Klass, I already have something waiting for his ass. Coincidentally he has signed out, so it's whatever for now.
    Also, I already warned Slecht. I told him he had 1 more time to cross the line. (he subliminally demeaned his opponent's bar this week, and he knows that which is why he discontinued talking in the chat. which was smart)

See, what pisses me off about YOU is that you're someone who damn well could have modded 1-2. Almost did, honestly.
    You're a grown ass, stinking man. You put one leg in your pants early in the morning like the rest of us.
    And you're damn near at 300 total battles if we count 1-2 and other leagues. ALSO you battle on other sites, probably.
    So after all this experience, you show your colors? That's inexcusable.
    But I've warned you, and idc if you made 10 mags and sent me a box of Henny per month, I will have you banned if you ever do that again.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, Klass' offenses were in the battle thread itself. Joe Boston has spoken out to the entire league in the chat.
    Not saying one or the other is WORSE by a lot, but swaying in a chat is much more provocative than in the battle thread.

And furtherrrmore, the reason why I'm saying this to JB is because he didn't just sway normally, he spoke on someone else battle. That's the worst thing you can do: make two people look bad by opening your mouth. Homicide > Suicide kind of situation right here. His decision effects more than just him.

This all, isn't that serious. But there's valuable moral lessons in shit like this that I think all of us can learn from. Which is why I speak so lengthy on them sometimes.
    Ight my fault then got upset thought it wasnt fair but u right shouldnt be displaying my actions like that @boston @Merem @Enbombz my bad if i came off salty

Battle Record
    91-46

Props

Battle Record
    128-135

Props
    Yo ill do a double mag tomorrow night @Kill Spree tho u still down for skype mag or u busy tomorrow night ill get everything prepared write down recaps n shit