Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 104 105 106 115 155 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2376

Thread: Season XXVI Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: SEASON XXVI Chat

"I'm not into the rap battle scene, so I have no idea what's played or not all I know is that I have no idea who son Rae is. If a voter has to look something up then the bar doesn't work."

THAT vote post by Merem speaks volumes..... of what happens here A lot

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

hate to be that guy..but no way way that forced bar @Enbombz dropped was better than mine.
    @Barcotic @Lay Doubt. where yall niggas at? ill be there in a few...
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    24-5

hate to be that guy.... but it was

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

The execution wasn't that good yo. "shot again" "and again" what? You coulda been smoother, I thought you had it at first but the punchline was wack as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I woulda used the concept like thie:

Better say his prayers when I'm bussin', cause I'll make sure this hoe is toast
    Won't see a thing when I Aim, En...will drop on the floor like he caught the Holy Ghost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    If you got time, can you set up battles? I'll do it if you dont but I need to leave for about 1 hour soon
    I'm at work

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

shot dead. then shot again, as in overkill. as in, as his soul leaves even that will be full of holes. thus holy ghost

and boyznblack i dont respect you oponions anyway. so whatever

- - - Updated - - -

The execution wasn't that good yo. "shot again" "and again" what? You coulda been smoother, I thought you had it at first but the punchline was wack as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I woulda used the concept like thie:

Better say his prayers when I'm bussin', cause I'll make sure this hoe is toast
    Won't see a thing when I Aim, En...will drop on the floor like he caught the Holy Ghost
    trash.
    @Enbombz pls explain how catch her in the rye works
    -herbo

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

trash.

u sound hurt... my condolences

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

shot dead. then shot again, as in overkill. as in, as his soul leaves even that will be full of holes. thus holy ghost
    Not enough context "holey" would have been the proper wordplay anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chemist

yeah joog
    sorry bud

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Vote joog

Battle Record
    6-2

If I hadn't already read catcher in the rye I wouldn't have understood the deeper meaning to his bar, but even so I would have still voted on his just based on the fact that the book was banned for similar things as in his bar, and many shooters cited this book as their inspiration. It's clever as ever. IMO Enbombz broke the barrier between rap battlers and topical/poetry writers. That was some college level writing.
    @Enbombz have you read this book recently?

Not only is it a play on words, but it has deep world to text connection. It all just works on so many levels. I'm obviously not vetted as a rap writer but, I can say I'd vote for Enbombz bar against anyone this week.

Battle Record
    122-29

I know its a book. But how doesblood spray catch her in the rye? What is the rye and how would blood spray catch her in it?

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough context "holey" would have been the proper wordplay anyway.
    This makes no sense. Holy/holey is the same word. Thats like saying see/sea dont work. Smh @Barcotic where we battling at now? Im on my way
    -herbo

Battle Record
    6-2

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    "I'm not into the rap battle scene, so I have no idea what's played or not all I know is that I have no idea who son Rae is. If a voter has to look something up then the bar doesn't work."

THAT vote post by Merem speaks volumes..... of what happens here A lot
    Your absolutely right. It happens here, and in poetry. If you have to look something up it doesn't work. I understand this isn't live battles but picture if it was, some guy saying that son rae bar, and then the crowd saying hold up the majority of us have to look it up, and then after they get it everyone was like "ooooh, that was fire"

I understand I shouldn't vote if I don't get it, but I just stepped in to fill a vacancy. Just an honest voter.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

- - - Updated - - -

trash.

Well I think everyone else bar you read it as in catch her in the eye, if you say it fast it doesn't sound forced unless you want it to sound forced, in which case it will but that goes for most word play. Like I could say ah men rather than aim en but i wouldn't because I'm not that guy.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    6-2

I know its a book. But how doesblood spray catch her in the rye? What is the rye and how would blood spray catch her in it?
    Rye, is wheat that hasn't been touched yet or processed into flour or anything else. So wheat in it's pure form. So in the rye means in it's innocence.

What I got from it is that the bullet is going to catch "her" in her innocence. In the book there is a rape that happens, so close the book on that case is also a double play on literally just "moving on" and what happens in the book.

Hope that makes it clear. Like I said though, I get where you're coming from. Just like I didn't get the Son Rae thing, If I wouldn't have gotten the book reference I would have had a harder decision.