Showing results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2376

Thread: Season XXVI Chat

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: SEASON XXVI Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Right wtf the fl tourney was even ass

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone can we help out a little in FL too only way we are gonna get other shit to kick off in future
    I'm not really a fan of Future's music.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    I'm not really a fan of Future's music.
    Wow corniest shit i heard all decade i swear those fumes from the chest waxing product is fucking u up

Battle Record
    4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Wow corniest shit i heard all decade i swear those fumes from the chest waxing product is fucking u up
    God, you could invest in some grammar, those sentence are doing some usain bolt type running.

lol... Good battle with ill - I voted.

BTW: You fucks, Joe votes, so I vote on Joe's shit... but voting is down because people aren't reciprocating. If you get a vote, in any forum or league, vote on that fuckers battle too. Simple.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

God, you could invest in some grammar, those sentence are doing some usain bolt type running.

lol... Good battle with ill - I voted.

BTW: You fucks, Joe votes, so I vote on Joe's shit... but voting is down because people aren't reciprocating. If you get a vote, in any forum or league, vote on that fuckers battle too. Simple.
    Ok ill be educated for you. I advise you not use such dry humor. The toxins from the chemicals from the chest waxing product is damaging your brain cells badly.

Chemist

VOTE
    VOTE
    VOTE VOTE

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I'm disgusted by this league right now. Chemist has voted on every single battle, and only 2 of you chose to vote on his battle. What happens if he decides to leave? That's 1 less person we have that's active and following the rules. We gotta take care of our own.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't gotta vote FOR him but at least show some love with A vote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

^ Thats why I stopped. People want shit done without putting in work.. like women.

Oan.. Had a death in the family. Thats why I aint been active. Im still in for round 8.

Battle Record
    4-8

@OG Maestro

that's my bad I didn't vote on his battle... It got lost underneath the other ones... and I always vote on everyone's battle... except when I think it's too close for me to call which has happened like once or twice before...

Suggestion?

Up the straggling threads... some battles get like 15 votes because it's easy to call... put the ones lagging behind on top.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    ^ Thats why I stopped. People want shit done without putting in work.. like women.

Oan.. Had a death in the family. Thats why I aint been active. Im still in for round 8.
    I'm sorry to hear that brother. Keep your head up man, me, ILL, KP, GOW, AND Spree had deaths this year. shit's incredible, and I think we've all experienced it in these last couple months.

- - - Updated - - -

@OG Maestro

that's my bad I didn't vote on his battle... It got lost underneath the other ones... and I always vote on everyone's battle... except when I think it's too close for me to call which has happened like once or twice before...

Suggestion?

Up the straggling threads... some battles get like 15 votes because it's easy to call... put the ones lagging behind on top.
    Will do.

Battle Record
    36-28

I appreciate that.. That is insane! smh. Sorry for yall losts as well.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@OG Maestro

Suggestion?

Yup. There an easy way to de bump the battles and bump them without a free post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    I appreciate that.. That is insane! smh. Sorry for yall losts as well.
    Sorry for your lose

Battle Record
    36-28

^ I appreciate that.. My cousin taking it real hard.. that was her husband, best friend, kids father, and a GOOD cop of Detroit, Mi. He aint never wronged nobody.. Drunk driver hit him.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yup. There an easy way to de bump the battles and bump them without a free post

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for your lose
    If you got time, can you set up battles? I'll do it if you dont but I need to leave for about 1 hour soon

Chemist

set up the battles @killin g sprees n do intros lol or something
    FUCK MAN
    i been on a sLUMP