User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed [Let wins]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed [Let wins]

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...503ea8d8d6.jpg

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

Bar Limit
    10 lines MIN
    20 Lines MAX

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.
    Last edited by KnowP; August 31st, 2016 at 08:58 AM

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: champ match: letterman vs packed

G luck.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: champ match: letterman vs packed

Ok.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed

Ext

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed

Pack agreed for Letterman to have the EXT

Due by nights end

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Re: WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed [EXT]

Dude got the heart of a bitch. So he could never run his home
    He aint man enough to controlla chick, Pack's the type to start twerking when that song comes on
    I'll grab him by his neck & squeeze til his windpipe's broke up
    Its ironic cuz his fam'll be emotional, while he's the one thats getting choked up
    Tried to snitch to a mod & become champ. Girl, that aint men shit
    The way this big headed rat wants to take over, Pinky & the Brain could Sue for copyright infringement
    You worthless so I'll snap you half. No one will be truly sad
    Cuz Packed Graves is expendable, so he'll end up in a bigger cast than that movie had
    U getting a clip, dummy.. Cousin Skeeter. Saying u cold? But u won't love this heater
    It's not a game. So when you see a long shot from the 30, it aint a Curry buzzer beater
    You don't run shit here. & since u dont hold clout on any other boards...
    If someone said RB is Graves site, they just mean it's the place im burying your corpse
    You from the old school? I'll still kick his ass & leave this kid sentimental
    Cuz you aren't a marquee spitter, so you'll get beat in your mouth like a Biz instrumental
    You been bitching in the chat. Cuz in your life, text battles are the essence
    But thats not how prozac, & after this he'll prolly down a whole bottle of antidepressants
    Dickrode the "legends" for friendships. Now u here fiendin' for respect
    He just wants to get the W n b a champ, thats why this bitch Lynx with the vets

Last edited by Letterman; September 4th, 2016 at 08:47 AM

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: WK18 champ match: letterman vs packed [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Packed Graves verse

champs really needing hope - all the vets can see.. he's a joke
    this match puts doubt in your mind cause ya ready to throw a temper tantrum for not receiving votes
    Lett hasn't faced any true talent, guess this nerd boy lucky
    you remaining champ makes the state of text resemble the worst of any third world country
    I go Fast & Furious 4 the knockout, facing this dumb cat
    you'll get caught in a explosion of fist but this time we won't see Letty making a comeback
    ya girl got a great ass, me an the crew bone your chick
    I got that bitch throwing it back more then home field fans when the visitors have a homer hit
    Lett thinks he has a golden ticket, my fist Wilder with heat kid
    it's in my Genes to body you, an my punches will make you pass away just like he did
    ya writings are trash an homie you stand no chance
    Manuscript so many whack verses, I'm publishing a book bout how i dethrone champs
    your not street, so don't front like you stay with a hammer
    if we ever met you'd get robbed & come out the pocket quicker then Vick when he played for Atlanta
    I come with more fire then your use'ta facing, stop it dude
    there's always Less In ya verses, cause you teach the new generation on what not to do
    ya wifey a team player, the crew & I poke her face
    I let all my boys get in cider, while your out drowning tears over beers with ya closest mate

You've Earned a Custom Title!

He aint man enough to controlla chick, Pack's the type to start twerking when that song comes on
    Felt a lil stretched, but I quite liked the concept
    Its ironic cuz his fam'll be emotional, while he's the one thats getting choked up
    Pretty nice
    The way this big headed rat wants to take over, Pinky & the Brain could Sue for copyright infringement
    Not a fan of this
    Cuz Packed Graves is expendable, so he'll end up in a bigger cast than that movie had
    This was decent
    U getting a clip, dummy.. Cousin Skeeter. Saying u cold? But u won't love this heater
    It's not a game. So when you see a long shot from the 30, it aint a Curry buzzer beater
    Not for me
    If someone said RB is Graves site, they just mean it's the place im burying your corpse
    Nah you can't use a simple Graves play on this dude...
    Cuz you aren't a marquee spitter, so you'll get beat in your mouth like a Biz instrumental
    Aight
    But thats not how prozac, & after this he'll prolly down a whole bottle of antidepressants
    This was fairly cool
    Ehh, ok

Vs

this match puts doubt in your mind cause ya ready to throw a temper tantrum for not receiving votes
    Aight, good way to use this
    you remaining champ makes the state of text resemble the worst of any third world country
    Ehh
    you'll get caught in a explosion of fist but this time we won't see Letty making a comeback
    Nice
    I got that bitch throwing it back more then home field fans when the visitors have a homer hit
    Really not a fan of "I fuck your girl" style bars, at least this flip wasn't playe as fuck though
    it's in my Genes to body you, an my punches will make you pass away just like he did
    Nice one - RIP Willy Wonka
    Manuscript so many whack verses, I'm publishing a book bout how i dethrone champs
    Manuscript wordplays like this are pretty played out at this stage
    if we ever met you'd get robbed & come out the pocket quicker then Vick when he played for Atlanta
    Not a huge fan of this
    there's always Less In ya verses, cause you teach the new generation on what not to do
    Decent wordplay here
    I let all my boys get in cider, while your out drowning tears over beers with ya closest mate
    In cider is played as a motherfucker. Can't believe I just saw this in 2016 lol

Decent battle. I feel like Packed had the better wording and i prefer his polished style, but the played shit killed him here. I get you been away a while but you must have been running out of ideas to drop an "In Cider" line... surely.

Overall, Vote Let for a fresher verse.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>>No. 0/1

>>Dope! 1/1

>>No. 0/1

>> i forget what smack rapper said this. 0/1

>>No. 0/1

>>Cool 0.50/1

>>Dope 1/1

>>No 0/1

>>Dope closer 1/1

Total: 3.50/9

>> not feelin this 1.. i said this to slowhands & also seen other ppl use it recently too. 0/1

>>No. 0/1

>>Dope 1/1

>>light 0.25/1

>>Dope 1/1

>>No 0/1

>>i said this in a song Said 10yrs ago. 0/1

>> this was Cool 0.50/1

>>No. 0/1

Total: 2.75/9

Vote: Letter
    Reason: More haymakers & less misses

Battle Record
    4-8

On mobile:

V let the last four bars were fresh. PG that's fast b furious was super dope and I actually liked your closer... The wilder punch was dope but man you dropped some pretty bad misses - I was really surprised with this.

V/let just a stronger verse.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

choked up (barely)
    prozac
    wnba

vs

doubt in ur mind
    throwing it back

I mean, this was disappointing. even the quotables.. I expected some bangers. I felt lost when tryna call anything lotb. close battle, I got letter barely taking it... this was an off week for both

v/letterman

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

real off rhyme here, not familiar woth the ref either
    okay concept, on andon rhyme was lazy though
    cool concept, lil clunky
    okay
    i imagine this is good
    solid
    cool again
    reach but nice idea.

vs

okay opener lil sretched
    meh
    okay
    meh
    loose ref but okay attempt
    okay flip but played w/p
    meh
    nah
    okay flip but mega played w/p
    okay

Not the best champ match, let had some decent bars though i gotta say but not the consiatancy we're used to. P really underwhelmed here seem much better from him, i think the occasion got to him here.

vote let
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

It's my fault I been out of town all week.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Let

Choked up
    Expendable(ok)
    Buzzer beater(ok)
    Graves site.. I've seen the play but not like this so it was cool
    Biz marquee
    Prozac
    Wnba I liked that

Those r the ones I felt hit

PG

Doubt in ur mind
    Letty
    Throwing it back
    Manuscript
    Lesson

I got let wit more hits here pretty close just felt pg lacked impact on a few to many here.. Seen better from both execution wise so it was a bit of a let down but it happens.. Cool read yall

Letterman

Battle Record
    277-128

let wins