User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Met Esco

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Met Esco

One of Future's big DJs. Came through the studio and I was fortunate enough to talk with him for a little. We maybe chatted for 5 min tops, but I told him to bring Future too next time lol.

Real fun dude. Lots of energy.

We discussed it for a second, but it would be dope if he used one of my beats for his next mixtape.

Anyways check out my latest and greatest. My engineer got his hands on some new plugins and my ish is hitting even harder now smh lmao

[youtube]jR4Ro8LYOPM[/Youtube]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

Re: Met Esco

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    One of Future's big DJs. Came through the studio and I was fortunate enough to talk with him for a little. We maybe chatted for 5 min tops, but I told him to bring Future too next time lol.

Real fun dude. Lots of energy.

We discussed it for a second, but it would be dope if he used one of my beats for his next mixtape.

Anyways check out my latest and greatest. My engineer got his hands on some new plugins and my ish is hitting even harder now smh lmao
    I wouldn't give a flying fuck if you actually spoke with jesus himself during your midnight prayers to meet the fucker, but great beat!!