User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tim Tebow Goes to MLB

Soule

Tim Tebow Goes to MLB

Thoughts?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Tim Tebow Goes to MLB

Good kid. He actually played baseball growing up and was a better baseball player then football, so I think he'll do well.

Soule

I'm wondering who will pick him up and what position he'll play. I hope him the best. I liked him in the NFL just thought he wasn't that good lol.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Yea, he kind of forced himself in to football. But growing up, the dude played baseball and was exceptionally good. His dream was to play in the MLB not the NFL, lol. I'm not sure who will pick him up but most likely a not so popular team at 1st, and he will have to prove himself.

Or, a fairly good team will - as a marketing strategy to sell tickets. Tebow had a lot of fans, man. Very popular kid. We'll see.

He'll most likely be an out fielder.

Soule

Wouldn't mind my Red Sox picking him up and seeing what he does with them. Not like it could really hurt us at this point lol. For some reason I see him ending up with The Pirates or Indians though.

Battle Record
    51-15

If anything, he'll play in Florida somewhere.

Soule

You think so?

Battle Record
    51-15

Yup.

Soule

He's been training in Arizona and California, and scouts for Boston are looking at him. So I mean. Guess we will see.

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Hello he am play for Ana heim lick Angels (Barcotic wp) because he am the man of god

Soule

Being that he's been training in California, that'd make sense. Good call, Jeshka.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

He was dope at the college level though. HOpe he plays baseball well

Soule

He had scouts trying to pick him up straight outta high school and scouts that've been watching him train the last several months say he's a natural. So that's a good sign lol.

Soule

Just seen a video of him batting in the cage. He went 3/3 for his swing is off.

Battle Record
    0-100

Doesn't matter where he trains, LOL. Most NY players train in Florida.

I don't see him playing on the west coast what so ever.
    @God of War - he's a really good baseball player. That was his choice of sport growing up. Football was kind of the off season thing for him but goes to show you, his athletic ability. He was offered baseball scholarships a long with football to play in major schools and the only reason why he took football was because of the Florida Gators. Had they offered him baseball, he would have never played football for college. HIs ultimate dream was the play for the gators and he accomplished that. NOt through his favorite sport but his fall back one.

I think he'll do well.
    Name Br&nd