User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Next Music Icon Battles

Next Music Icon Battles

Sign up today at NextMusicIcon.com and enter the Hip-Hop Battle, which will begin August 21 and will be Free to Enter, with the winner receiving $300.00! Make sure to join today for free and complete your profile with pictures, music for sale, and a biography, and prepare to start winning Cash beginning August 21! Tell all of your friends, family, and fans to be prepared to vote for you, so they can be eligible to win $50.00 just for voting! Again, this is FREE TO ENTER and the winner will receive $300.00 Cash! For questions please contact us at info@nextmusicicon.com!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Next Music Icon Battles

LMAO, I'd recommend anyone who's interested avoid this scam shit. "Sell your music and receive 85% of the profits" is a shitty ass deal when you can do it yourself via iTunes and receive 100% of the profits. This is some "pay to battle" scam bullshit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka View Post
    LMAO, I'm homosexual.
    We know.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

[QUOTE=Cracka;8822685]LMAO, I'd recommend anyone who's interested avoid this scam shit. "Sell your music and receive 85% of the profits" is a shitty ass deal when you can do it yourself via iTunes and receive 100% of the profits. This is some "pay to battle" scam bullshit.[/QUOTE

Sounds like you are scared Cracka. It's Free to join and Free to Battle...oh and you can win $300 cash...but I'm assuming you don't need any money! So Free to Join and Free to Battle and you still hating? You can sell your music anywhere you want...you don't have to sell your music on the site.

[QUOTE=NextMusicIcon;8822699]
    LMAO, I'd recommend anyone who's interested avoid this scam shit. "Sell your music and receive 85% of the profits" is a shitty ass deal when you can do it yourself via iTunes and receive 100% of the profits. This is some "pay to battle" scam bullshit.[/QUOTE

Sounds like you are scared Cracka. It's Free to join and Free to Battle...oh and you can win $300 cash...but I'm assuming you don't need any money! So Free to Join and Free to Battle and you still hating? You can sell your music anywhere you want...you don't have to sell your music on the site.
    Not scared, just a professional musician of over 16 years who knows that there are much better ways to get into the industry than silly contests online and being ripped off by a company who steal your profits to host your shit. I don't need your monopoly money thanks.

[QUOTE=Cracka;8822705]
    Quote Originally Posted by NextMusicIcon View Post

Not scared, just a professional musician of over 16 years who knows that there are much better ways to get into the industry than silly contests online and being ripped off by a company who steal your profits to host your shit. I don't need your monopoly money thanks.
    16 Years and yet I have never heard of you...seems it's working out real well for you! No monopoly money here...real cash from a real bank. This format was setup, not only for rap or hip-hop, but for all genres of music. And it was set up for guys like you to Battle head-to-head with other artists from around the world and have their fans hear your music. It's always free to join the site and right now it's Free to Battle and win real cash. Having a hard time understanding your hate when we are giving away real money to real people!

Battle Record
    0-1

it aint legit if it aint got dick.
    What is wrong with you?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

[QUOTE=NextMusicIcon;8822708]

16 Years and yet I have never heard of you...seems it's working out real well for you! No monopoly money here...real cash from a real bank. This format was setup, not only for rap or hip-hop, but for all genres of music. And it was set up for guys like you to Battle head-to-head with other artists from around the world and have their fans hear your music. It's always free to join the site and right now it's Free to Battle and win real cash. Having a hard time understanding your hate when we are giving away real money to real people!
    Wow, you think a forum name is my artist name? Cool story bro, no one I know has EVER heard of your weak ass site either. You weren't set up for "guys like me" at all who work as session musicians, sound engineers and have degrees in music. You were set up for kids with no clue about the industry to channel money into your scams. But cool, do you, I've illuminated people here as to your weak ass scams, it's on them now if they buy into it. I don't need to "battle" I'll just continue playing shows and selling my albums on iTunes like a regular musician. cool story though, welcome to the ignore list with the other dumb motherfucker in this thread.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

LMAO

Battle Record
    0-1

i just wanna wear a summer dress and sing along to taylor swift.
    We know.

[QUOTE=Cracka;8822710]
    Quote Originally Posted by NextMusicIcon View Post

Wow, you think a forum name is my artist name? Cool story bro, no one I know has EVER heard of your weak ass site either. You weren't set up for "guys like me" at all who work as session musicians, sound engineers and have degrees in music. You were set up for kids with no clue about the industry to channel money into your scams. But cool, do you, I've illuminated people here as to your weak ass scams, it's on them now if they buy into it. I don't need to "battle" I'll just continue playing shows and selling my albums on iTunes like a regular musician. cool story though, welcome to the ignore list with the other dumb motherfucker in this thread.
    Not a scam, but haters will always hate for no reason. Good luck in your career Cracka! I'm sure you will come back with "your site is a scam and I don't need your good luck". But if our site isn't for you, that's fine, just don't assume you know about our site or why it was started.

Battle Record
    0-1

@NextMusicIcon , dont pay heed to @Cracka , he just wants to nude skype with dudes.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Hey I'm going to go to your site and promote this one. I assume that is ok?