User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: LLL Week 8 Magazine by Meth (10/9/18)

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Week 8 Magazine by Meth (10/9/18)

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYC0...EADu/giphy.gif

Introduction

Welcome back to the mag and shit, its a couple days late due to 1 part football and 1 part voting issues. Starting this week you will have to vote and provide your voting links in the voting link thread by Sunday 6 PM central time, u will be deducted 1 vote for each missing link in the current week's battle, so vote. Now that the bad news is out of the way we can get on with the show and happy happy times. Gentleman, welcome to week 8

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/ff...285e2120dc.gif

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Week 7 Battle Reviews

Championship Match: Blue Bayou vs. Bash

This was a quality battle and most of the people who voted made sure to mention that it was in fact pretty close, with Bash even cashing one vote in, but again, as has been the story a lot in the internet text battle world lately, Blue got him with consistency and fresh concepts, bash had the rose line and benadryl lines which were dope tho. Bash brothers and winnebago was really cool too from Blue which in the end was enough to get him the dub and keep his title under lock and key.

Contenders Match: Barcotic vs. Meth

This was a gun battle for the right to face Blue in the champ match this week and in my extremely biased opinion it was a pretty entertaining read. 16 ended up being the line count and Barc dropped a 16 that gave me very little wiggle room, and unfortunately he was able to keep me at bay, besting me on the grounds of freshness and execution, I dropped too many used concepts. Bars hershey kiss and ice cream lines were fire. My verse was the worst of the week, utter trash bc High and Drunk told me so. smh.

Lenox vs. Mr W.Rite

This was an interesting read no doubt, but a bit of a novel of inconsistencies at 40 lines. 10 bars in a verse is a tough toll. Lenox has a lot of potential, but his wording was rocky this week, he dropped early and the max limit, my brother take ur time this week and refine ur verse, u can finish ur verse on monday but edit it until thursday or friday if u need to, but i dig the hunger in posting early and I offer u many propers. Write had a solid verse, but he too was hurt by the utter thickness of the battle, but he was able to edge the young god lenox in consistency, with no look pass and the me too movement bars helping him rise to the occasion, but Lenox shouldnt feel bad about this one as his verse wasnt bad by any means, and the eiffert bar was cool and creative, good work boys

J. Dill vs. Lethargic

Another nice read here, these guys were the exact opposite of the last battle going 10 a piece here, Johnny came with a solid verse in this one, silent bob, elsa, and pair of vans were all really cool, imo. leth went with shorter lines this week in an attempt to conform but the first week of his beautiful transformation was a rough one with not a lot of standouts in his verse, a lot of voters seemed to like his leth wears/wheres dillinger bar but i wasnt a huge fan tbh, just a preference thing i suppose, just wasnt harsh and wasnt real crazy concept wise. i think new direction was his best bar, hes rusty, but hell get back into it, j dill was just too consistent this week with 3 of his 5 bars being real nice.

Joe Boston vs. Jason Voorhees aka Authentic

Joey Bs got concepts for days his execution are just always way too basic, but this week some of his bars showed his ability to fight that problem. Holly Robinson was dope although long winded, and his presidential text bar was nice too. Auth has been in a funk as of late, but im fully hoping he can find his groove and get a couple dubs soon, but this week he just didnt much come with it, blood samples was however a pretty cool bar it is just unfortunate the rest of his verse just wasnt up to quality this week, and Boston was able to hang on for the win here.

JEM. vs. Bomb Bard

My man Spree didnt drop a crazy verse this week, but it was a solid one and it got the job that he needed done, done. Geminal and con queso bars were cool and creative and was able to carry his verse. JEM is getting better every week in my opinion, navy seal was nice and he had other cool ideas, that could have been nice with better wording. I appreciate ur improvement homie. Nice battle boys but Bomb was able to get the win in this one.

Dia vs. High and Drunk

In the battle to decide who is the most liked person in Rap Battles dot com history we has the mighty diasick aka cheesecake man taking in the incredible, unstoppable, sausage bar writing long bar legend High and Drunk!! This battle was amazing, so I will break it down bar by bar for u here!

Quote Originally Posted by H&D
    EXTRA! EXTRA! The battle of two helmets! Tendie sauce soaked in your couch!
    It's game day, cuz. When I give you the finger... all I see is foam in your mouth..!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NICE

OOooOOooOOooo.. Man, I'm exhausted. He'll peel your intestines! His enemies have lost heads!
    Bitch, PLEASE! The amount of filler YOU pack in? You just RAP casings -- you're a sausage..!!

BAR OF THE FUCKING BATTLE

I'm chummy with his Honey, damn straight. She ooze when I Lay Her, makin' her hands shake..
    When she's white in the middle, I'm brown round the edges... and we ain't never makin' a pancake..!!

LOL DOPE

Your bitch bored with your layin' pipe... I CEMENT our bond with thick dick swangin'..
    MMmm... I pop white all over that spade, till the fit so smooth she call me for brick-laying..!!

WOW HARSH LOL NICE

Listen, boy... you're Whipped when this dance is done! When it comes to Rays you can't withstand the son..
    Voters never go bananas over your punchlines... So I don't need to Plant a Shun..!!

PLANT A SHUN DUDE HOLY SHIT NICE WORDPLAY BAR OF THE BATTLE

They forget every shot you take! But my spank bank? Loaded and I BEEN horny..
    Brace yourself when I bust: Cuz I Wreck Elections every time I Rifle through memories..!!

WOW BRO SICK FLOW UR RIGHT BEEN HORNY AND MEMORIES IS THE BEST RHYME IVE EVER HEARD PROPS
    VS

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick

I already killed you once, they always feeding you to the wolf, so it's evident your hurt.
    Keep typing away, cuz we don't give a fuck about your text, like the presidential alert.

WOW NICE

I'll give you a final tip, if you want to stop loosing, you probably should battle me, less.
    I'm not a bad guy, I'll go easy on the diss, cuz a roast is for someone you actually respect.

OH SHIT UR RIGHT DOPE BAR

I don't see you sticking around for the long haul, because your getting bodied left and right.
    All your bars are fuckin predictable, if you surprise anyone, it's because you aint left the site.

DAMN HARSH BAR OF THE WEEK

He clearly can't hold his liqour, I can see him tripping in bars, and that's not hard to envision.
    How are we not safe from drunk, when he'll just fall sleep before he even starts the ignition.

HAHA NICE

No more pedo jokes, but if these kids willingly step to me, that should be the opening act.
    Don't matter the format, because you must be talking about meat if your smoking the fat.

LOLOL GOT HIM!

Meth predicted you to win, if he really off the rails, he needs to be giving up the habbit.
    Because it's obvious it's fucking him up, if he thinks its logical that I'll be a victim of a faggit.

UR RIGHT LOL WHAT WAS I THINKING RIGHT DOPE BAR
    quit swaying faggots

https://media.giphy.com/media/u3wurkzzQHG4o/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

http://blog.lauramunson.com/wp-conte...0.00.07-PM.png

Season 10 Playoffs: Bartender vs. Kenny the G

Bartender

Got that David Blaine swag, pull a card showin ur straight soft...
    n use some Magic in the way I'm sendin KG home from the playoffs
    We're both nice with the gun talk, n that goes to this guy's dome
    so when it comes to stray bullets, Kenny'll give mine a nice home
    I'll soundly bomb on this faggot, while his verse is just mad wreckage
    so while my verses trumpet, yours just suck off the brass section
    and man I hate conspiracies, n for the shit you'll get rocked kid
    so I got grade A beef while Kennedy, and'll get shot down like John did
    with those weak jabs that you have, you'll never live up to ur plans...
    since I'ma Cry vs ur Punch... n find it even easier to advance
    He's the hottest ticket for men, the gays now see him as kin
    cause for Kenny, the G rating means everyone's admitted within
    leave you battered and broken, then pause and stop for a moment
    so you can bitch about ur boo-boo critiques from votes about ur performance
    my audio is sickness, while your attempts would suck more than writtens
    cause Kenwood be embarrassing n make them go the fuck outta business

Kenny the G

you're a certified biter, so im tossing u outta the playoffs. good riddance
    but you're still king of the jungle. as in the lionshare of ya drops are bitten
    you've been posting subpar for awhile. just admit defeat son
    ipod got beat to the punch cuz you lost ya Touch before they released one
    u talk shit, but throw a fit when its turned on you in chat leisurely
    it's no secret you're a hypocrite, cuz your body mass dwarfs one easily
    ya style's blah! & i dont wanna get close enough to scar u dummy
    things u touch sour, so humorists are relieved ya drops are far from funny
    & double rofl @ ya MMA attempt. there's reasons u failed g
    ya couldn't land a combo & ya eating habit was ordering them fast food daily
    i could drop halfwitted and still confuse this mental midget
    chrit's so stumped i can tell how old his concepts are by counting the rings in it
    this clash with this frequent loser will be a match i'll recall for years
    i'll remember in chilling detail, that i NEVER encountered a cold streak so severe
    ya structure is fucked sir. & ya boring setup/punch routine's low man
    to the point ya nursery rhymes got school boards cutting funds & programs

Bartender won

:
    :

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ef5fzYwvSITkI/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Voting Only Thing Holding Back the LLL in Season 22

Its been a successful season so far and we should afford ourselves the opportunity to celebrate that, without forgetting that it can be better, and will be. We've only had 6 no shows combined in the last 4 weeks and that is something we should definitely be proud of, the one thing I can't do is force u to write, keep writing and the week will keep being successful

:

https://media.giphy.com/media/vQup0x8BKF0iI/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

https://i.gifer.com/KK2N.gif

No order, this week everyone gets some love

Bash

Stop it G, ya last verse makes me wanna squeeze n empty 3
    Haven't seen a King get robbed of title like that since Rose won the MVP

Blue

even if ur feeling Mighty, Duck. faggot if you try flexin ur ended..
    Bash Brothers ain’t just the Goons from that movie… they're also ur sexual prefrence

Barcotic

bullets will catch u at night b, quite deep in ya lid
    theyll have 'chalk lit' up on the crime scene...
    .. u were gettin ice cream w/ ya kid

Meth

I glare dead at this queer yet hes a revered vet? Uzis spray
    Dudes displayed - no air vent when i turn up n blow the heat thru this great

Lenox

history shows u duck vets. Even when u show it’s a painful verse.
    he just don’t got an eiffert, so cinci like to run i'll break his ankle first.

Mr W.Rite

You better hope my gat don’t squeeze, I stay dumpin..this bastards weak
    and join the “me too” movement, cus you’ve been fucked by half the league

J. Dill

Pulled over for some papers, ur wife wit me & her throat is sore
    I'm rollin Jay's while she gives me a 'Silent Bob' right in front the Cornerstore

Lethargic

He loves the cock, if a guy's hung like a horseshoe down on you're luck
    Taking the term assed out in a whole nude erection of suck

Joe Boston

Built with wisdom from these streets witnessed more then enough bodies covered in sheets
    Got A hired goon that if he seen him in the Holly Robinson, your gonna need more than Rodney Peete

Authentic

I'll slay u, with these demonstration of arms in effect i expect to collect
    blood samples, after bullets correct ya mind n chest.. like u a test subject

Bomb Bard

U relate to ppl U beat.. lack punch, wack, & scared
    Geminal honesty, you could Man up drastically & still never have a pair

JEM.

Bomb, killing spree? Fake ass Taliban but just in case
    I call my gun blue, and navy seal his faith.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-conten...read-eagle.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ _________________________

http://i.imgur.com/eqQnUld.png

5. J. Dill

Dills been dropping quality and consistent verses, his only L is to the guy he faces in the contenders match this week

4. Bash

Coming off a loss to Blue, hes looking to get back on track and with a couple more wins could find himself back in another champ match

3. King

King is back in another contenders match and hes already beaten his opponent once 3 weeks ago, he can only hope history repeats itself

2. Barcotic

Coming off a dope gunbar win against Meth in contenders the Barc gets what hes been wanting

1. Blue Bayou

The Pete Rose of RB, Blue just shows up, gets the job done, and moves on, but this week brings his biggest challenge yet.

https://i.gifer.com/QcsE.gif

__________________________________________________ ____________

Question for the Crowd

I have a ton of catching up to do as far as tv show goes, im a few episodes into Season 2 on Ozark, and have also been watching Longmire on the side, but I've only 6 episodes left of Ozark, the main show I have been watching so I'll need something else to watch as well, leave your suggestions below!

https://i.imgur.com/vztc6Bw.gif

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-25W-ueTNbX...de-cristal.gif

Dia 3-3 vs. Bash 4-3

Dia has a record of 3-3 just like say me, or Kill Spree, the difference is he hasn't been facing high tier talent, but this week he gets Bash, so what he usually drops quality wise isn't going to cut it this week, he will need to dig within himself and pull out the inner grit and grime, write ur verse in Gary if u need to. Bash knows what hes doing, he has quality concepts and solid wording and he should be able to get the dub here rather easily Bash 80/20

Lenox 0-2 vs. JEM. 2-4

i don't think Lenox's 0-2 record is a fair showing of his skill at text battling, hes pretty solid but needs to really refine his wording to avoid clunky lines and avoidable mistakes, JEM is improving every single week and im really hoping that continues and if it doeesssss we could see ourselves a slight upset, im really looking forward to this battle. Lenox 60/40

Plaz 0-0 vs. High and Drunk 1-4

Originally a 3 way, smog dropped out to even up the numbers. Who is Plaz? I dont know, lets find out together in time. High and Drunk has some improving to do, hopefully this is his week, and im picking him to win because idk other dude at all. H&D 70/30

Jason Voorhees 1-4 vs. Letterman 1-0

Voorhees aka authentic hasnt been dropping toooo great the last few weeks, but hes shown flashes of potential in most of his verses, but lately its been more bad then good, but i have faith in the homie to improve. Let dropped a no show verse last week, this will be our first chance to see him in a battle in a long while, but based on the past Let 80/20

Lethargic 1-1 vs. Bomb Bard 3-3

Looking forward to this battle as well, Sprees been dropping some haymakers but consistency has flawed him, while Leth is struggling with the reacclimation to internet text rap battles. But his history leads me to believe he will continue to rise in the ranks and knock the rust off. But right now I think Spree is just dropping the better verses as of late. Spree is working to find himself back in the contenders match soon after a close loss to Bash kicked him way down in the ranks not too long ago, and I believe this will be step 2 to doing that. Bomb Bard 60/40

Joe Boston 2-2 vs. Meth 3-3

I've kind of been through a gauntlet of battlers in my first 6 weeks, w losses to Barcotic, Bayou and King, while being no showed by Unfuk, Hush and Allen Knight, its been a weird season lol. But this week I face Joe Boston which will be a cool battle, as i said earlier in the zine boston has concepts for days, and if he can keep them concise and harsh and avoid his wording hurting him he could make it close, but I believe im probably the favorite in this one. Meth 70/30

Contenders: King 3-1 vs. J. Dill 3-1

In a rematch of their battle a month ago these 2 go at it again with a little more on the line, Kings been solid this season and Dills won 3 in a row since that L and hes been dropping well, but so has King, and with the win over him already hes looking to pound dill in the ground again and either get a rematch against Blue for the champ, or see Barc. But dill wont go down easy, and i think hes been dropping a lot better recently then he did in that battle he lost to King, and hes hungry to get back at him and avenge that L. This will be a good battle. King 55/45

Championship: Blue Bayou 7-0 vs. Barcotic 5-1

The big dogs of the league go at it this week with 1 combined loss between the 2 of then this will be a heavyweight bout, and they apparently already are both ready with 20 lines, in blue and barc fashion lmaooooo. Blues been mad consistent, and Barc been on against everybody with his only L coming to Allen Knight. I think everyones looking forward to this as theres been talk for weeks about it with some build up. Its tough to pick whos the favorite, but I think its blue slightly due to being current champ, and undefeated. Bring the fire Blue 55/45

:
    :

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

http://guyspeed.com/files/2013/11/ju...630&h=737&q=75

OUTRO

lets make week 8 dope boys, sorry for the mag delay. im out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Week 8 Magazine by Meth (10/9/18)

@Meth decent mag.

Not your best.

Kinda shitty.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

*my only L being a no show

fire mag, once again

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Meth for president tbh

Battle Record
    1-9

@Bash see the thing I don't understand is how he has so many ass gifs ready to go.

Like when he dies, are there two or three people who delete all of the prawn images off of his hard disk?

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    @Meth decent mag.

Not your best.

Kinda shitty.
    Im gonna fucking bonk u in the head

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Im gonna fucking bonk u in the head
    With ass gifs apparently.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quality mag all the way around my G

In the past I would just skim over them but the mags this season have been fuego

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit @Meth this was dope.
    The Last Level

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Some dope shows I’ve been watching are

American Horror Story
    Shameless
    Bates Motel
    Weeds

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Fire!

Stranger

I don't think I can top the battle I had last week, I wrote my ass off.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Good one meth
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

this was awesome!