User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: EXTENSION Plague - MUST READ! (Text Battlers)

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation EXTENSION Plague - MUST READ! (Text Battlers)

Asking for extensions is certainly ok, but the last minute stuff is NOT.

Going forward, if you need an extension - YOU MUST inquire at minimum 24 prior to the battle deadline. Anything after will be DENIED.

The last minute extensions are what is killing the text game today.

I get, "shit comes up" but for the most part it is the SAME individuals consistently asking for extensions the day of dead line and even a few hours prior to the deadline which is ridiculous.

Battles, for the most part are set up with the deadline approximately 5 days away from set up. So you have approximately 120 hours to get a verse in - in MOST CASES.

If you have an issue with this, please express your concerns and I will take them in to consideration.

Let's discuss...

Stranger

Re: EXTENSION Plague - MUST READ! (Text Battlers)

fuck extensions.

Battle Record
    0-1

Get this worthless shit out of my lounge. Fuckin' homotextual bullshit gonna get spammed.

Homotextuals be like

- - - Updated - - -

Homotextuals be like
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

my policy on this matter is this

If extensions are requested up to 24 hours before the deadline they are automatically granted

If asked less then 24 hours, it is up to the opponent to accept or deny the extension. If the opponent is not around to approve it, then your SOL and will have to post within 24 hours or face a NS.

if the extension is granted, you get 24 hours to post and thats it. i would NS people for being a minute late.

fuck them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

topical extensions are understandable ... but text battles come on man? I typically key my shit at the last minute.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    my policy on this matter is this

If extensions are requested up to 24 hours before the deadline they are automatically granted

If asked less then 24 hours, it is up to the opponent to accept or deny the extension. If the opponent is not around to approve it, then your SOL and will have to post within 24 hours or face a NS.

if the extension is granted, you get 24 hours to post and thats it. i would NS people for being a minute late.

fuck them
    Legit. And trust me, I play by the rules. I treat it as employment, 5 minute grace period... Anything after, is a N/S.