User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: LLL Swagazine Presents: The Madness

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

LLL Swagazine Presents: The Madness

LLL Swagazine Presents:
    The Madness

[youtube]75RFia1esc0[/youtube]

INTRO

Hey fellas. If yall really wanna 20 week season, then yall gotta work for it. That means ZERO no shows, limit the crying about voting if it doesn’t go your way, and don’t get anal when we enforce rules. Sway if you want, just know you’re getting the hammer. All the bitchin comes to stop TODAY!!! And if I stop PMing you, then you’re probably a faggit anyway….

http://www.statisfy.co/wp-content/up...8/unnamed4.png

THROW BACK BATTLE

SEASON 18 CHAMP MATCH:

Barcotic

did u really drop an out of commission line tho? shock factor? srsly wtf

smh @ voting lately

I almost lost to self nameflips n bad wp + ur fresh off a clearly debated contest
    u were basically E-rode to get here, which explains all the deteriorated concepts
    srsly crazy nonsense.. like any stories that ur noggin's small
    I mean if ur Heading in the right direction, I feel sorry for the soccer ball
    ur wins are just funny to me, I'd pay money to see none of u
    I'm a Wolf, Pack... ur just the sheep with lines outdating WCW
    u voted for urself constantly causing robberies, u proud?
    I'd call u fake, cousin.. but that label better suits ur Kwality account
    send respect, it's a deadly vet vs an empty threat man
    May/Pacq deliver hard punches? ya, if they finally fight at the MGM Grand
    n romance? I dunno man, hope alone can't bring u a dinner
    there's a lottery fusing when u ask bitches out & u got no chance linking a winner
    u've only dated slut mops, ur list of girlfriends is like a mugshot gallery
    the only chicks to get gravy wrecked are the ones getting drunk off calories
    u should've fled son, I'm here to head hunt all the GOOD spitters
    u haven't shown anything so Fargo away before u end up in a wood chipper

-VS-

Packed Graves

@ILLunatic you can crown the new champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    yeah I wouldn't have had this name tho, would've been NME. I was at urbanflows more
    Nasty Mike Ellison aka Barcotic aka Cronus aka NME right?

they said its a champ match an to win I had to work with different shit
    Ill beat the shit out of Mike & make sure a Ellison the record like his birth certificate
    this'll make ya team mad, you can't beat me during a dream fag
    when he plays games like Cornhole he's the one that wont use the bean bag
    sit back admire the throne, it doesn't get old having to fire the chrome
    your bitch had me railing her all around the house- thats a retirement home
    il show what the best do, your bars dog shit mine damage ya flesh dude
    when all these strays collect in your cage, votersll think he works animal rescue
    I throw up every time reading his post, it's easy beating this joke
    his chances are so faint, he'd probably pass out just from receiving a vote
    be happy we didn't attend school together, son is the softest
    he couldve became the president with how many times i woulda had him running for office
    the fact is- doctors can't save you, so your corpse ill stash it
    he'll have so many instruments around him you'd think it was orchestra practice
    back in the day you where trash, better yet a fucking disaster
    hes been looking for a clean break his whole life, yet still steals from butler & fracture

Don't sign out....... Faggit!

murda sho.'s vote

Packed

they said its a champ match an to win I had to work with different shit
    Ill beat the shit out of Mike & make sure a Ellison the record like his birth certificate

sit back admire the throne, it doesn't get old having to fire the chrome
    your bitch had me railing her all around the house- thats a retirement home
    il show what the best do, your bars dog shit mine damage ya flesh dude
    when all these strays collect in your cage, votersll think he works animal rescue

be happy we didn't attend school together, son is the softest
    he couldve became the president with how many times i woulda had him running for office

back in the day you where trash, better yet a fucking disaster
    hes been looking for a clean break his whole life, yet still steals from butler & fracture

Barcotic

I almost lost to self nameflips n bad wp + ur fresh off a clearly debated contest
    u were basically E-rode to get here, which explains all the deteriorated concepts
    srsly crazy nonsense.. like any stories that ur noggin's small
    I mean if ur Heading in the right direction, I feel sorry for the soccer ball
    ur wins are just funny to me, I'd pay money to see none of u
    I'm a Wolf, Pack... ur just the sheep with lines outdating WCW

send respect, it's a deadly vet vs an empty threat man
    May/Pacq deliver hard punches? ya, if they finally fight at the MGM Grand
    n romance? I dunno man, hope alone can't bring u a dinner
    there's a lottery fusing when u ask bitches out & u got no chance linking a winner
    u've only dated slut mops, ur list of girlfriends is like a mugshot gallery
    the only chicks to get gravy wrecked are the ones getting drunk off calories

Best battle of the week as it should be since it's the champ match, this nigga packed was droppin some muthafuckin heat I ain't seen him throw bullets like this since my first go round in the LLL... Good fuckin verse dude, Barcotic was droppin fire too I damn near quoted his whole verse, if he woulda took packed any bit of light he would have gotten barred to death here but he held his own and I got him edging with one more quote...

Dope shit v/Bar

http://cdn3-www.ringtv.craveonline.c...and-fukuda.jpg

TOP PUNCHES of WEEK

War Shack
    Ur reputation is mediocre, always behind the times, in fact...
    Only time killing spree makes the head lines, is if its the dallas cops attack.
    Ya bitch can get the heat too. I shift the pump with haste.
    Shotty'll cinder blocks, n then ill finish by droppin a couple on her face.

Killings Spree
    you dont make noise here. wat War puts on paper's Str8 Dumpster Flies
    Last week you Out shined W/Stat's, yet still ya record screams Otherwise
    Vs Know, got ya teeth & jaw Broke. Headlines were "P Rocked ya face"
    Beat down he took gave newspapers weeks material to talk bout War wasnt popinjay

Lemaitre
    I'd beat you in text OR audio. Either way you getting slain
    Cause i'd slaughter you on tracks like an axe in a German train
    He's a compulsive cocksucker, this fag into nasty shit
    so if he ever sees anything penis shaped... phallic it

Phalanx
    Quit boasting, you faggot! You care sooo much about this internet shit..it's hopeless & tragic
    It's like your whole life "hinges" on this body..and I just see it as a means for closing your casket.

Slowhands
    with these hands im the worst, u aint heavy weight, full of fright n piss
    you couldnt pass for dope if brock lesnar combo'd you with his vitamins
    just a pile of shit with his pilot pen, the smell of envy is hurtin this geek
    you got a minute to champ as the crow flies ...
    ...but even they been circling for weeks
    ya girl been hurting for cream, i'll trump that ace with permission to beat
    so while u simply copywrites, i'll be given an intro while rippin some queen

Enbombz
    Ya word plays criminal, punchlines subliminal, just fuckin stop
    Im a nice guy but you still catching shots when I see ya Hands like crooked cops
    son when it comes this text i father dudes
    let the truth sear'em..these flames got slow cooked like texas bbq,
    My punches ensure ya face lift, already decided the course its takin
    If I Catch this man solo we' gonna see Han die like the Force Awakens,
    Info wasn't wrong, so you got kids huh? then I want 'em gone
    Bombz'll Run up on Slow children n drop those retards one by one

Mac
    this guy lives in the friend zone, girls and even guys can be that cruel
    whenever Boston is seen Crushing someone in RB, just call him 'best friend' & play it cool
    your weak, even with yoga i could leave you on tears
    i'll give u a Kickstarter so bad u will need to raise one to pay medical bills

boston
    They kept asking for the Boston bomber, dropper of winning rhymes,
    So I let kicks sale in your face during your trip to the finish line.
    I will comfortably body this poser, because you’re wack as fuck...
    even a bitch could rock your foundation with all the shit MAC make(s) up.

Plethora
    type to get raped whether in prison or juvenile hall
    so many teens tappin behind the cell, look like a pokemon ball
    at ur girls job, co-workers run the biggest trains
    every employee putting fingers in the box like a gift exchange

Letterman
    Were you sober when you cuffed ya chick? Nah drugs were dimming your view
    I swear you were on Eeyore something, cuz the bitch looks like that character from Winnie the pooh
    If I catch you in public, ill be sure to have the toast
    So you'll see the long nose on site like the league held a @Galactic roast
    Dont need a reason to blast. If I see him, thats the end of it
    Youll see arms up just to shoot at this retard like the Charles Kinsey incident

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/143457/f...the-future.jpg

PREDICTIONS
    By Smog

Slowhands vs lemaitre

This match has potential to be really good.. Both coming off close losses n seem a bit aggravated with the league right now.. Nothing like getting a big W to calm shut down so this could be a dog fight.. Slow been shaking rust but I have a feeling he gon drop flames this week.. Losing to bombz just woke him up n by the looks of things it seems he ain't having that.. Crow flies was nice btw.. Lem just lost a hella close bout but did pretty well tho.. Lotta np's n wp's I just think u need a execute a little harsher or wittier.. Pretty cool verse tho Imo.. This'll come down to execution n I'm giv g the edge to slow here.. Prove me wrong tho Lem..

Predictions: 60/40 slow

Killing spree vs bit 2 byte

Well I have yet to see anything from bit but duke is makin some noise in chats so I assume he got barz.. Idk tho so give us some shit to talk about bro.. Spree coming off a loss in a close contenders prolly got him wanting this W.. U had a couple bangers in that match but was also inconsistent mainly due to wording.. Clean that up n drop heat.. I do feel spree is hungry but bit is actively around like he know what's up.. Haven't seen anything from him so it's only right I go spree here but we'll see.. Good luck yall

Predictions: 60/40 KS

Knowp vs arm Anderson

Unfortunately I haven't seen anything from arm so I ain't got much to say but give us sump'n to speak about next week.. Now Knowp? Dudes the Peyton Manning of text.. Holds the record for most TD's (wins) n picks(L's).. Lol nah but P been around, gotta shit load of battles under his belt but kinda goes thru ups n downs.. He def can drop dope barz but tends to drop soft shit at times.. I feel delivery/ wording should be his main focus n when he executed that he does fine.. He holding it down in FL right now but forget that n focus here bro.. Ur dropping better shit there than here n it should be the other way around now.. I feel Knowp takes this to build a little confidence as we approach the post season.. But I don't know what arms capable of so let's see.. Good luck yall

Predictions: 70/30 P

Klass vs phalanx

Phalanx just won a tight match n had some pretty cool shit in there.. I felt u won n pretty much know what ur about just need a touch up some a ur wording n stay consistent throughout.. Got an opportunity to go 2-0 n make noise but have seen a couple FL verses from Klass n dukes got a good feel for this.. Creative style, different but effective n from what I've seen from both I feel this is gonna be a good match up.. Think it'll be close but imma give Phalanx the edge here..good luck yall

Predictions: 55/45 phalanx

Plethora vs Mac

Mac dropped some decent barz in his battle with Boston n just lije the vote count was I could see how it was going either way.. I think if u work on ur finishers n maybe better concepts with cleaner wording Ull be iight.. Try n use real personals too.. Keep at it dawg n improve weekly.. Plethora just recieved a champ match L in which I thought he coulda came harder.. U had a couple solid joint in there but seemed lazy with the executions on some.. I'm sure it's one u want back n ull prolly go hard this week to maybe try n get another shot before the seasons over.. Imo from what I e seen from these 2 cats I feel plethora will snatch this win but Mac has the potential to pull an upset.. Good luck yall

Predictions: 70/30 plethora

Smirk vs barcotic

Well smirk is another up n down cat with alotta potential to drop nice.. I mean sometimes he'll drop dope n sometimes he'll drop the ball.. Ull gave to drop dope to beat bar tho cuz dukes a beast.. Well that is of course what bar shows up.. Bar had been on a recent decline mainly due to corny choice of words but if we see the bar we're used to then this'll be tuff for smirk.. Bar always has clean wording n creative plays but tends to fall short impact wise.. Couple seasons ago duke was unstoppable so if he brings it like that I got him comfortably taking this.. It'd be a huge upset if smirk pulls it off n he knows that so surprise us.. Until than

Predictions: 80/20 barcotic

Contenders match Boston vs Enbombz

Boston is improving every week n that is def the right path to be on.. Some1 even mentioned most improved so that's cool.. I did feel u won last week also, not by much but u had a couple good hit in there I just think u need to work on delivery n ull be fine.. iNow bombz just came off a pretty good win in which I felt he won also n finds himself in another cont. match.. U drop some nice shit last week man n if that's what ur bringing to the table this week then it's gonna be tuff for Boston to grab this W.. Bombz possibly sees a rematch with let but with a title on the line.. I think he feelin it right now n depending on what Boston brings I feel bombz'll take this quite comfortably.. Like I said tho Boston is improving n if he can zone in than this could be good.. With that said good luck yall but imma go

Predictions: 60/40 bombz

Champ match war shack vs letterman

This could be good or it could be lopsided.. I feel it'll be good I mean I'm still not sure who war is but I do feel he slightly declined last week from the 2 previous but still did enuff to win a close match due to consistency.. This week he'll gave to bring his a game cuz I think lets gim try n hold it down.. But yo war has an opportunity to champ this n fl in the same week n stack them metals up so I expect a great showing from him.. No let just came off a pretty convincing win to receive his 2 time award n useless mentioned why TF hasn't he champed n states champ n I feel that's gonna give let the drive to write dope.. I expect this to be hot n although war is the underdog I believe he'll keep it close but think let'll drop a couple bangers to seal this.. Good luck yall

Predictions: 57/43 letterman

https://media3.giphy.com/media/11VrJR0acdEe9a/200_s.gif

REST IN PEACE

RIP to America as we know it after this election

RIP to Fresh; he officially died in our hearts

RIP to LLL mods being lenient and lax on the rules thanks to Slowhands

RIP to Drakes credibility if he doesn’t respond to Joey B

RIP to the Steelers run game and season if L Bell don’t come back

RIP to the summer, thank God cause its been hotter than a BBW chicks panties

RIP to people trusting Kanye to have a real conversation

RIP to Warren Sapps arm after that shark attack

RIP to Danny Green, the OG of black NFL coaches

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/di...bama-beer.jpeg

INTERVIEW
    w/ Packed Graves

YOOOO!!! Im here with the one and only Packed Graves!! What up shunnn???

ain't shit Know, just trying to get back active collect a few bodies then duck back off into the shadows. I was hit up an asked to come back so I did my dude a favor & brought my old ass back over here.

You think the League looking good right now???

yea lots of new faces just nervous about clicking their battles an reading hopefully not wasting my time. You guys also got some old heads with big egos back that need those resized this ain't 01' no more.

If you were LLL mod what would you change???

nothing really y'all doing a great job I'd probably add some spotlight battles or maybe throw a random pic battle in the mix. But I like an dislike the hidden voting I get it but it makes the section look so dead until it's revealed then it's moved an closed. It's a great ideas but honestly the viewing makes everything seem more active.

Who do you see in the Season Finale???

if I can get focused my self maybe greedy if you decides to join, smog won't be far behind an slow hands will probably make a little title run but will probably run outa breath.

Which battler you think can give you a run for your money???

ehhhhhh, in top tier shape an focus no one really I've beat just bout everyone here except slowhands, but it's all bout focus. Wether or not a battle is taken lightly or not.

Whats the most expensive purchase you’ve recently made???

my lawyer lol kept me out of prison. Shout out to Roberto!!!

Who you got in the Super Bowl this year???

Seahawks vs Pats again.

Do you think Kanye should be labeled as a snitch???

fuck kangay tired of this dude in all reality. I hope he holds his breath for 30 minutes.

Whats your end of summer plans????

celebrate my birthday take the kids to Disney an catch a few bodies.

Who you bumpin in your tape deck these days???

Kevin Gates, Kodak, Boosie, Future an Gucci.

If you could collab 3 current artists, who would it be???

Gates, Kodak an Future.

Thanks for takin the time to rap witcha boy. Any last shout outs????

shout out to people that stayed active shout out to the site for given a place to do this at an focus our boredom. An shout out to them niggas bout to be rocking body bags.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f6/f6a80...c21a0b18ce.jpg

OUTRO

Real talk, either show and stop all this swaying stuff, of this league will be over in a few weeks with mad niggas salty when we start DQ’in that ass like emo in the drive through. Lets keep this going though man. We all here to write bars. Who cares If you win the title or not…. Right????

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f0148bd1d...6v9zo1_250.gif

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Re: LLL Swagazine Presents: The Madness

Good shit guys, good content and pretty spot on predictions.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    4-8

Dope mag man. @KnowP

You've Earned a Custom Title! War Shack's Avatar
    Awards FL Champion

Props

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Decent mag, but dont act like this shit wasnt broke. Plus how you mention something about vote/swaying then immediately post a throwback battle and Barcs first thing was "smh @ votes lately". Props on mag, but dont play favorites. Im here to write not have summer camp friends. Keep this shit tight

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope mag. Solid interview to pg props. Lmao at the chick falling

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
    Decent mag, but dont act like this shit wasnt broke. Plus how you mention something about vote/swaying then immediately post a throwback battle and Barcs first thing was "smh @ votes lately". Props on mag, but dont play favorites. Im here to write not have summer camp friends. Keep this shit tight
    That's typical barcotic.. He always catches grief fa that..

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
    Just goes to show some things won't change....

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    That's typical barcotic.. He always catches grief fa that..
    Im talkin the irony of dont bitch, then posting highlight battle and dude bitchin

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Yeah, I chose the battle just cuz I remembered it n thought it might hype the two cats ta spit.. Didn't notice the voting shit cuz that's just bar man..

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Yea, @Barcotic bitches regardless. He's my dude, tho.

Battle Record
    66-52

Funny thing is bar bitched bout voting while he won line 14 straight plus champed the season.. Smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Yea, @Barcotic bitches regardless. He's my dude, tho.
    There u go

Battle Record
    277-128

Lmao

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

even more funny is the amount of bitching ABOUT me

yall stillll on that lol

I'll always speak the truth regardless, yall the ones bitching

I get a kick outta signin back on rb after multiple months mia only to see my name 100+ times, yall gay af

good mag

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

^ Still bitching, tho LOL..

That nigga bitches as he signing on.