• Klass

5 100.00%
  • Phalanx

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WK13: Klass vs Phalanx[Klass Wins Via No show]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WK13: Klass vs Phalanx[Klass Wins Via No show]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

Bar Limit
    10 lines MIN
    20 Lines MAX

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Killing Spree @ phalanx

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: WK13: Klass vs Phalanx

Verses Due Tonight at Midnight, PST. @Klass & @Phalanx

- Please do not post in the battle threads. Only post check ins/Line limit agreement, verses and votes - Anything other then that can be discussed via PM or in the chat room.

Thank you!

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

(Killing Spree didn't even wanna waste his time wit u scrap!! So now I gotta take out the trash...)

Man fuck a battle, I'm here to just talk to you - sort of like a Best Friend//
    Phalanx turned Kevin McCallister @ the hotel - He needed strategies to *Check-In*//

Why so hesitant? It's just a battle! - No need to be So Slow//
    Remind us of a Kardashian episode - all actin' and No Show!//

Get it? You'll probably pull a No Show against Klass Now//
    Or better yet... Do like a hospital gown and just BACK Out!//

I'll treat him like a *bully victim* - Klass is who You Scared Of//
    You're not *fitted* for this level, I'm 'over ya head' in this "New Era"//

They say pussies got 9 lives, but I bet like a Chinese chef, I'll make this Cat Die Faster//
    This whoopin aint new.. "Phalanx" been gettin out numbered everyday - shout out to #BlackLivesMatter//

You aint Droppin "Flames" - We're not a "match"... his "lighter" bars will Cause Pro-pane(pain)//
    Get the picture? - Pop His Frame!... Fists like *coin counters*, he'll drop quicker than some Pocket Change//

I Promise You Can't Hit Me - Wanna war?... I'm in-store to start Bombin' Up Ya City//
    TALK IS CHEAP! - We'll put a few *BILL(s)* in ya girl's mouth - Turn her to "Monica Lewinsky"//

Are you retarded?.. You beatin' me?.. Phalanx gotta better chance seein' Snow In Hell//
    This Homo's Frail - He's nervous, scared to step in front of Klass like Show & Tell//

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

@Amen @KnowP - can we just close this battle up?? I dropped and did all my votes and he still never dropped. I guess i get the dq win. I hope next week is better, thanx for ur help yall!!! - also how do i get a battle record started?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Klass wins via no show