User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: next

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

Re: next

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    no they don't it's users who have signed on today.

rather than currently signed on, all sites are dead.

- - - Updated - - -

are you on PCP?
    Unfortunately seeing how i have experience with vBulletin's php software an installations an not to add also familiar with particular mods, you sir are just in denial. They have the same DEAD users online that was there way back when i first joined that site, hell i think an fucking old account of mines is active on there now but let me guess you going to say it keeps you online for years since login? I think you need to shut up, i am starting to think your a complete waste of living organs. Go play outside for a little, healthy for the mind an body bro.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo Kruger View Post
    Unfortunately seeing how i have experience with vBulletin's php software an installations an not to add also familiar with particular mods, you sir are just in denial. They have the same DEAD users online that was there way back when i first joined that site, hell i think an fucking old account of mines is active on there now but let me guess you going to say it keeps you online for years since login? I think you need to shut up, i am starting to think your a complete waste of living organs. Go play outside for a little, healthy for the mind an body bro.
    I code vbulletin mods, and beyond that shit, this is kiddy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Looking for a easy win, I see you player.
    I know right dope shit. The famous W

Stranger

every time you post, it's a new personal.. keep it up cheif.

Battle Record
    22-3

I know right dope shit. The famous W
    u got this

I code vbulletin mods, and beyond that shit, this is kiddy shit.
    You do? OMG you want to join vB staff? Amazing... Let me know what you stepped your game up into all the aspects of coding. Not just some board for you to dick ride about... By the way how's the weather on your end?

Stranger

You do? OMG you want to join vB staff? Amazing... Let me know what you stepped your game up into all the aspects of coding. Not just some board for you to dick ride about... By the way how's the weather on your end?
    vb staff doesn't even want to join vb staff, shits dead and all developers are switching to xenforo.

Personal? Lol..... You make me wonder how you really battle.... Personals??? You are to much today.

Stranger

stop talking.. stop.

I can destroy you with personals alone.

vb staff doesn't even want to join vb staff, shits dead and all developers are switching to xenforo.
    Xenforo?? Dear god... Im logging off for a while.. Lol... Listen ill talk to you later.... This calls for a session of some green.

Stranger

step up my coding game? uuuum okay.. I have helped out a few times with this very site that you are on.

like I said this vbull shit is kiddy shit and I can do it in my sleep, the only thing that is stopping me from having my own site is i'm lazy as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Xenforo?? Dear god... Im logging off for a while.. Lol... Listen ill talk to you later.... This calls for a session of some green.
    have you seen the coding on xenforo, if you think vbulletin even compares then you have no idea what you are talking about, they use their own mvc framework for fucks sake, vbull is dead, there forums are deader than RB.. haha

- - - Updated - - -

btw xenforo is the same developers of vbull, most of them left and joined with xenforo, there is only a few actual devs left on vbull.

- - - Updated - - -

I see that you're trolling though, so I'll let you be.

- - - Updated - - -

he just called me a dickryder? listen you fuck... everyone knows I hate everyone.

Stranger

I don't really feel like battling though, just fucking around.. we can do a momma joke battle.

Stranger

btw, when I log out on rr my name go's off the list, if they got a mod for that, it's not the one you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

because you can make the login times infinite, or you can generate random users, but we typically get a lot of guest and lurkers like you, but yeagh not the mod you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh, out of this site and RR, rr is the most honest, I have been the most hated there, and even at one time hacked into the site, and I sitll have over 100 wins there, not a grudge holding site like these parts.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh, out of this site and RR, rr is the most honest, I have been the most hated there, and even at one time hacked into the site, and I sitll have over 100 wins there, not a grudge holding site like these parts.

- - - Updated - - -

these guys hold grudges like you killed their grand mother.

- - - Updated - - -

these guys hold grudges like you killed their grand mother.

- - - Updated - - -

it's 2016, no one site hops anymore....

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Looking for a easy win, I see you player.
    Lmao an easy win does what for me exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao y'all take this to the chat room.