Thread: Diss on Enigmatic....Phuck La Familia

You've Earned a Custom Title! Eviley's Avatar

Diss on Enigmatic....Phuck La Familia

i wasnt even involved....but your words to me are a disgrace
    now i'm here telling you how it is in your ugly ass face
    the words of hate towards my family that you sit here and project
    just cause your pissed that you were a B.R.E Reject an infect
    to your own crews name. you sit and bitch but you got yourself
    to blame. you claim fame but all you are is lame...how does it feel to be put down by a female..it would be aight since your some what of a she male..talking about getting head From my Crew king Bash.that smell you be smelling it's your rhymes there nothing but trash..you try too put down and hurt but all you do is crash, the flash of words B.R.E flash leave your crew of two stunned..go cry like little bitches cause that's what you are CUNTS....next time you mess with us you best think twice....
    because your nothing but sugar But we are the spice....
    "Heaven sees no rage like love to hatred turn, no hell a fury like a Woman scorned

Atetrack define'
    well eviley does battle cat raps now?....hmmmm....your the second girl ever that ive heard,well in this case read,say cunts....the other one was saying it to the three fuckers that raped her....engimatic pissed you off that much???...crazy!....argh....oh your in the crew,thats why ahha....my bad forgot...yar...coulda been better but...wasnt hard hitin like what would com eback on you ...but it was a good effort,better then what i could do with a battle rap...my brian dont think that way nahmean haha...

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13
    i'ce came to the conclusion that not many people like Enigmatic, theres been like 5 diss's in open mic to him in the last few days!

anyway, this was not really hard hittin as define says, it really could have been better, try to add multi's etc..
    "the words of hate towards my family that you sit here and project
    just cause your pissed that you were a B.R.E Reject an infect" - thought that was nice
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

Enigmatic

.Whack M.C..

This shit was whack, elementary shit... stay off the boards. You ain't got enough skill to hate on me. You're a loser... you're at the bottom of the food chain. These B.R.E. niggas hatin' on the greatest! That's all it comes down to.

metaphysical one
    don't listen to him ma, this bitch is 1-3

Battle Record
    24-7
    ANGER MANAGEMENT plzzzzzzz...LOL yO THE VERSE WUS AIGHT..NA'MEAN.....BUT 2 MANY DAMN HATIN GOING ON NOWDAYZ.....LIKE I SAID FLOW WUS TIGHT.....BUT EVENTHOUGH MY BOY BLUNT IS IN THERE CREW

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    We need to cool down on dem la familia niggaz.............If they make a Diss Open mic to us..........Then we will spit back at dem

he just needs to get his facts straight before talking shit about me......for one i am not a dude...
    "Heaven sees no rage like love to hatred turn, no hell a fury like a Woman scorned

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    naaaaaaaaaaaaa this is pretty weak no disrespect but like the BRE disses r usually funny n shit u shulda worked harder on this one..............the vocab wasnt that good the flow was alrite.......................................YO YOY YO TRILL ThE MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Atetrack define'
    trill is a mod now?....ohhh,start being a bad ass and kicking peoples asses for posting battle disses!....ahha...

Bmack
    Good drop Eviley, Femcees even shittin on La Familia....Upps

Enigmatic

.Femcee.

Ha, ha... only niggas who think this shit is hot, is B.R.E. A bunch of fags. Other cats are tellin' the truth, this shit is whack! Y'all don't know... Ha, ha... the fuckin' revolution is comin'.

you know what you can think what you wanna think but i am not gonna go as low as you so i am through with this childish bull shit........i am not looking for people to tell what they think how this peice is or if it's whack or not.....i just write......and i am going to continue writting what i want when i want and how i am going to do it...........

Battle Record
    27-18
    you tell em sweetie...heh

hey enigmatic...you wanna battle?
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps