User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Week 11 Champ Match: Smog Vs Rich Porter [Smog wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 11 Champ Match: Smog Vs Rich Porter [Smog wins]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Smog @Rich Porter

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: Week 11 Champ Match: Smog Vs Rich Porter

What up man lets go 16.. Might not be able to post till Friday tho

Battle Record
    8-5

Cash.
    Gun Bar Boy$

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    my nigga compared Smog to SPIT... that's a long stretch. I was a big fan of SPIT and I don't see much resemblance. But Smog rrealllly has come a long way. Not taking nothing from him either. But You cant quite compare Lebron to Westbrook just yet. Both great battlers, but one is easier better than the other. ijs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    No he wanted it.. That whole season he wanted it.. Barcotic just kept beatin him.. Hey p quit speaking for him... He helped me a lot that season tho..

I'm just fuckin around tho.. I don't really care how he felt bout this

catch a two piece or I'm Suited like a Goon before I blast mine reckless
    get Socked or see the Mask before the Ring. that's a Mankind entrance
    comparing this guy to $pit?! u're past the wackest, this is tragic madness
    Smog ur verses got the Net Sleep longer then a Nap in a Hammock faggot
    fronting like a G 'll get 30 in ur semi truck from what I'm palmin stupid
    u're See Thru. n the shit I'm Spraying ur windshield wit AIN'T washer fluid
    go hard or go home. u play Games while ur hoe be blowing my phone
    she pop up on my Screen means they'll be Balls on her head.. Pokemon Go
    disrespecting legends tho? @Amen u a bitch for tryna condone this
    pussy u only Caught the Body because you got Ahold of the OLD $pit
    bad mouthing after the help? ur Reign is over cus u weren't 1 hell of a champ
    I'm bringing the Thunder. u got assisted from them Warriors like Kevin Durant
    disrespect, knife to a faggots neck. u n ur crew leaving wit a few scars
    run in the spot n watch a bunch a fruits get the blade. it aint a fuckin juice bar
    fuck it being sunny, u're a white crackhead wit an appearance so bummy
    that u're using the Highway life as ur fuckin excuse to why u look like a Junkie

A damn shame. @Smog
    Last edited by Cred; July 14th, 2016 at 10:49 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Listen

the hype from white on black crimes repetitive, n this race stuff has gotten me....
    ... To the point imma murder this Hispanic faggot.... Just to break the monotony
    Then go at ya clan to prove yall actors fam, who wouldn't pop a 9 n it's a known fact
    Cuz common sense is Rich folks ain't gutter...u ain't gotta be rocket scientist to know that
    Type a hustler to front ya crack n never get money back, even fiends play this fool
    So ain't it fuckin ironic ur named Rich Porter... But never seem to get 'paid in full..'
    But he's hard? Quit the crap, i don't need smarts to get ur act
    So paint that image for slow developers.. Cuz ud have to be a retard to picture that
    U missed basic lessons in life, n place the blame on not havin some1 to call ur pops
    Ur trash, so if u ain't got nuttin nice to say.... That means completely void all ur talk
    Been wantin the next best so I can earn this shit, thought ud be the perfect bitch
    Till I peeped the roster n seen ur not good for a #2.. Pussy u ain't worth a shit..
    P said u need a bring extraordinary gun barz, I laughed like sons lies be too see thru
    Makes sense, if u bring unbelievable gun barz.. Bitch S'cuz their unlikely to be true
    Fuck ur longevity, all uve done is get bodied n silently try runnin
    What this ur 19th season??? So it's fitting u get retired n leave quietly like Duncan

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: Week 11 Champ Match: Smog Vs Rich Porter [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Rich:

haha, great opener.

*sleeping. I dug it. Cool.

Not bad.

Lol, good.

haha, good.

Um, a little basic, light jab.

run in the spot n watch a bunch a fruits get the blade. it aint a fuckin juice bar
    Eh, not feeling it.

that u're using the Highway life as ur fuckin excuse to why u look like a Junkie
    Eh, okay.

Smoog:

the hype from white on black crimes repetitive, n this race stuff has gotten me....
    ... To the point imma murder this Hispanic faggot.... Just to break the monotony
    Haha, dope.

Then go at ya clan to prove yall actors fam, who wouldn't pop a 9 n it's a known fact
    Cuz common sense is Rich folks ain't gutter...u ain't gotta be rocket scientist to know that
    Okay.

Type a hustler to front ya crack n never get money back, even fiends play this fool
    So ain't it fuckin ironic ur named Rich Porter... But never seem to get 'paid in full..’
    lol, good.

So paint that image for slow developers.. Cuz ud have to be a retard to picture that
    Lol, LOTB… I hope people full understand these lines.

U missed basic lessons in life, n place the blame on not havin some1 to call ur pops
    Ur trash, so if u ain't got nuttin nice to say.... That means completely void all ur talk
    Okay.

Been wantin the next best so I can earn this shit, thought ud be the perfect bitch
    Till I peeped the roster n seen ur not good for a #2.. Pussy u ain't worth a shit..
    No.

P said u need a bring extraordinary gun barz, I laughed like sons lies be too see thru
    Makes sense, if u bring unbelievable gun barz.. Bitch S'cuz their unlikely to be true
    Eh, okay.

What this ur 19th season??? So it's fitting u get retired n leave quietly like Duncan
    Simple, but good.

I think this was a pretty close battle, but I have to go with Smoog. I think Rich brought some pretty dope lines, but Smoog just has a style that appeals to me more. The picture that line was unmatched by anything Rich dropped. Good effort from both, but Smoog has this one for me going away. I thought there was going to be a title change after Rich's first few lines, but he just lost steam.

v/Smoog.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

VS

... To the point imma murder this Hispanic faggot...
    So ain't it fuckin ironic ur named Rich Porter... But never seem to get 'paid in full..'

Pretty even, both u faggots dropped see thru lines? Both went from good to meh. Nothing really stuck out as LOTB, all was a good flowing personal or some witty wordplay. Pretty even, I feel like Creds hits were harder but misses were weaker, while smog had a few good hits and meh lines werent as bad. If anyone knows me, i like quality over quanity so i'm giving Cred/Rich the nod for this one. Close battle, decent read
    Last edited by Slowhands; July 15th, 2016 at 09:37 PM

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post

Not bad

Forced on the play, this is light

Eh, nothing harsh.

This was cool

Nah statement

This could've been reworded better, but its cool

Nice, best bar u got

Nah

A damn shame. @Smog
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Listen

Not bad

Could've been worded better, but its light

Nah,

Dope, nice ur best bar here bro.

Lol, nah I see what u were trying to convey. "nothing nice to say/no nice bars" double entendre but its not harsh enough.

I mean, this concept was a bad choice to roll with. Its an old joke flipped into a punchline which is probably super dated.

Not gonna lie I liked this one, just need to work on angling these better. "son's lies are too see thru" would've been better.

This was cool better than rich's nba bar.

I have rich porter slightly taking this. It just seems like smog is really jabby and needs to break away from old concepts or soft touching ones. the #2 line is so old man, I don't know why someone of your experience ran with that. I didn't the the say nothing nice at all flip it just comes off as dated. It seems like you either rushed, didn't care, working to much/didn't care. Because I've seen way better bars as a whole from you. Rich porter you did alright. First time really checking your writing out. To me its like smog scratched on the 8 ball, I had him favored to win. But his concepts & wording lost him this battle.

v/ rich

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

i thought this was dope
    Nice, i fucks with this
    cool
    lol, cool concept just not a fan of these punches. just saying a word for the punch? Fuck off!
    Nice personal...a bit basic tho. jab at best for me
    seen these concepts everywhere now..like this play tho. Hit
    nah....shits wack
    this was dope. nice closer/personal

vs

nice
    idk what this is tbh....
    this was a jab at best
    lol. this was dope imo. nice hit
    not feelin this tbh
    worded nice but pretty basic punch here. light jab at best
    nice flip here.
    this was aight. jab at best. bit basic

Overall - close battle. both had some nice bars and some misses. i got cred with more quotables here and he had the better personals. could go either way but cred edges this for me

v/Cred

Battle Record
    33-5

Rich Porter

vs.

Smog

Dope champ match. I think Smog came a little harsher and had one more bar worth quoting but Cred did his thing to. Good shit yall!

Vote Smog
    Stat

Battle Record
    86-54

3-2 cred lets get more votes yall

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I hate these kind of PUN attempts. To me, this was trash.
    Wording really choppy but ok.
    I fucks with this one, heavy. Good.
    LOL, another one like your opener. At least you didn't use the "THATS" in this, tho. This game gay as fuck, so this one was ok.
    Fuck off, faggot. NEG'd.
    This needed a better execution.
    Good.
    LOL, nice.

vs

Light.
    Basic but effective.
    A little on the light side, needed more of a harsher execution, IMO.
    This was a tough flip on an older concept.
    Decent flip on and old concept, again.
    Light.
    Basic but effective again. This was nice.
    Bang.

Ok battle. I think Smog was consistent here. Rich was up and down... He had a nice one, then fell off and back to a nice one to follow up with a sub par bar. I think if he would have worded a few of his concepts differently to land more effectively - he could have took this one... However, his route of execution on some of his concepts just seem stale and/or fell flat for me. Smog was a little basic on this verse but came direct. I liked how he was able to still pass a punch off with no wit or creativity. You both did your thing, however I think Smog just had the better verse of the 2 here.

Smog got it.
    Last edited by Amen; July 16th, 2016 at 04:11 PM

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

aight battle rich had some personals I liked and some solid flips I haven't seen that landed pretty well. Smog had the monotony bar that was slick. and the retard picture joint that was nice too. but I felt he had a couple others that were weak hits. one more stinger and I woulda gave him the vote.

v. rich

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

^cool
    ^no
    ^eh
    ^lmao dope
    ^dont get it
    ^nah
    ^ok
    ^ok i guess

Vs.

^solid opener
    ^landed
    ^nah
    ^lol
    ^bad miss
    ^ok
    ^jab
    ^decent

Cred had lotb with the Pokemon line but overall smog wasmore consistent. Nothing heavy hitting but decent battle

V/smog

Battle Record
    86-54

4-4 lets get some votes