User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Arsenal da Rebel is retiring from battling...

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Unhappy Arsenal da Rebel is retiring from battling...

" IM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE MY RETIREMENT FROM BATTLE RAP THIS IS MY LAST YEAR AND IM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL MY SUPPORTERS.... BIGGER AND BETTER HAS HAPPEND FOR ME AND MY MUSIC CAREER AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO COMPLETE MY JOURNEY I HAVE TO MAKE THS MOVE.. MY LOVE FOR THE CULTURE WILL ALWAYS BE REAL RAW AND AUTHENTIC...... JUST REMEMBER "You Cant Spell Bars Without Putting That ARS in it....... SINCERELY YOURS ARSONAL

P.S. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING #udubbnetwork #HPWT #EMC #REBELMUSICENT #JERSEY "

This was on Arsenals FB page the other day. Crazy right? Big loss for the culture....

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Arsenal da Rebel is retiring from battling...

Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: Arsenal da Rebel is retiring from battling...

Well damn. He got enough battles with replay value for me to not be mad though.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit