User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DO NOT LOOK - Some kind of poisonous scorpions

DO NOT LOOK - Some kind of poisonous scorpions

Scorpion is a group of segmented animals with eight legs (oktopoda) were included in the order Scorpiones in the class Arachnida. The SCORPIONS are still allied with the scorpion, spiders, mites, and ticks.
    Scorpion's body is divided into two segments: the cephalothorax and abdomen. Abdomen consists of mesosoma and metasoma. Arachnoidea.
    All species of scorpions have to. In general, scorpion included as neurotoxins (neurotoxin). An exception is Hemiscorpius lepturus which could have a cytotoxic (cell poisons). Neurotoxins consists of a small protein, and sodium and potassium, which is useful to interrupt the transmission of nerve victim. Scorpion uses venom to kill or paralyze their prey so easy to eat.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: DO NOT LOOK - Some kind of poisonous scorpions

fuck you, slant-eye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: DO NOT LOOK - Some kind of poisonous scorpions

Still better than ferret weasel. Not even close.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.