User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wanna Earn $50?

Soule

Wanna Earn $50?

Okay. So I need a logo to put on wrestling gear because I'm a princess and don't want generic shit. Pretty simple really. Only things I care about it having are a skull, colors need to be black and white and it needs the texts "The Destroyer" and "Johnny Soul" somewhere. Johnny Soul needs to be smaller than mostly everything but still visible and The Destroyer needs to be around the same size as the skull. To get paid, you need to follow simple rules...

1. Take it seriously. Don't be a douche or I'm not paying your ass.
    2. I need to like it, so please be up for changes if I see any I'd like.

I'm also willing to pay multiple people if I like multiple logos/patterns. So. More than one of you can get some deniro. If you wanna do your own shit to it as well to make it looks better, go for it. As long as it stays black and white and has what I asked for as well. I've got the money on me now, and will when you finish, so you'll get paid pretty much instantly. Please and thank you.

@Jukon
    @ILLunatic
    @Dead
    @Bstill
    Last edited by Soule; June 19th, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Wanna Earn $50?

No longer have photoshop, sorry

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

No worries man

Soule

Kinda. Kinda looking for a more intimidating style of skull though. Also need the text changed because the owner of the company and I agreed that my ring name will be Johnny Manson (Charlie Manson/Charles Manson gimmick). So I'll edit the op.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Should be Johnny Tyson to go with your biting gimmick on here faggot

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    Kinda. Kinda looking for a more intimidating style of skull though. Also need the text changed because the owner of the company and I agreed that my ring name will be Johnny Manson (Charlie Manson/Charles Manson gimmick). So I'll edit the op.
    Eh, I don't think manson fits with the skull concept. So I'll let someone else give it a go.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Should be Johnny Tyson to go with your biting gimmick on here faggot
    Most creative concept you've ever come up with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Eh, I don't think manson fits with the skull concept. So I'll let someone else give it a go.
    No worries man, my tattoo artist is handling it anyway. Go ahead and close this.