User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Half Baked Bowls" (Devize Collaboration)

Battle Record
    11-5

Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Half Baked Bowls" (Devize Collaboration)

Written, Recorded, and Engineered by yours truly.
    Beat production by Devize! Been working with him on some cool stuff.

Just had some fun with this one! Haven't done a song for my smokers out there in a while, so had to do this Devize beat proper.

Here is the Reverbnation link as well if you prefer to follow or purchase the song from there!

https://www.reverbnation.com/levelev...lf-baked-bowls

Thanks guys! Dropping feedback and links is a guarantee hit back as well.

Feedback Links:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...c-AnniVERSEary

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...math-Free-Beat
    Last edited by L.E; June 14th, 2016 at 01:23 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Re: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Half Baked Bowls" (Devize Collaboration)

I also posted this feedback on R-R so I'll copy & paste what I said.

Quality is sleek.

Damn. You're straight killing this beat. Your swagger on this is perfect for this type of instrumental which by the way has my head bumping like mad. Your flow is mad smooth, you riding this nicely... lyrics.. was dope as fuck.. the hook.. also nice.. I would love to collaborate with you on something man.. because overall this was fire.. real talk..

Good shit man! Keep this up!
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

i like that beat, chops are dope. It sounds like you don't use many punch-ins. I like that, gives it a live raw feel. transition into hook is smooth. flow is real on point, rhymes and all is on point. LOL I was thinking at the end "he needs a bridge" and you came on with one! that was a nice touch. peep me if you would: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...cott-x-MSelect

I've always liked devise beats this one is no exception. Quality is on point like what you did with the mix. Entertaining through out couple spots switch ups in flow helped with that delivery sounded good through out not a stellar drop like better men but good regardless.

I really like this alot.

beat is dope. I love the sample & chops and the build up to the hook.

Delivery/flow was dope and I really like the transitions into the hook. It would have been nice to see a 3rd verse on this track but I can't say shit because I hardly ever use a 3rd verse my self lol. I wish the kicks thumped a little harder but that's just nit picking. This was dope overall and I really like the way you bounce the multis off the beat with your flow. Very nicely done, dope track.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Play that funky music wild boy. It puts me in the zone for fun.
    That intro music is just what the doctor ordered. Then you start with your 'Ohhh yeahhh' and well...that's the cherry on top, and you still haven't began singing/rapping yet. Nice one L.E.
    Hats off to the producer Producer: Devize, nice talent.
    Ok, L.E, that overlaying of voices/multiple wording, backed with that stunning intro music is building some stunning momentum which really sucks the listener in. It's alluring, magnetic. "Every time I need a friend you know I see the weed again" Classic. I love pieces about true love lol.
    L.E I see you've still got that smooth flow, that stream like nature in your delivery. Your tone is on point, imo, keeping its ups and downs and around the bends, all alive and evident. Nice build. No monotone evident anywhere. Very 'alive' this drop. The pace helps heaps, its very much on point.
    @0.57 there's a slight lift of tone in this bit, a tremble of sorts, that continues, its really slight but it makes me visualise you with a head shake attitude and there's no way to not smile when I hear it over and over again. It's ever so slight but it's cool.
    Oh yeah, nice hook L.E. And I like how you go straight into the verse right after the hook, no rest for the wicked. No time lapse.
    No rest, god bless ; ) Good stuff. These lyrics are awesome btw, you've got the family of vocab nice and tight. The fact that the lyrics are able to be heard clearly too, is a testament to a nice delivery. And I like how you're actually filling the lyrics with quality wording and humour, not just a whole stack of meaningless fillers.
    LOL I head a breath taken at 1.49! lol. Thank god, you're human. There's an agro nature in the way you spit the lyrics that adds atmosphere to the piece.
    I like how it reflects the wording. The tone you hold mirrors what you're saying. I mean, it seems like a 'duh' thing to say,
    but not all can follow the lead like that.
    Nice change of pace at 2.06. I like it when you flip mood like that. On it's head. On it's toes. On it's side. Never giving it a break.
    It keeps me involved in the music and interested in the direction.
    I'm loving that hook. Every time it comes around I welcome it. Perfect timing. The music in this is so cool L.E.
    Nice gentle fade out at the end.
    L.E, I loved this. I'd listen to it, easy. I can imagine you performing this.
    Top Track.
    Top job.

Loved it.
    Thank you.

Battle Record
    11-5

Fuck me, I haven't even checked on this in months. Thank you so much everyone. Damn. Make a dude feel humbled at the feedback. I've been so busy performing this year I've barely had a chance to check back, so thank you to each and every one of you for the feedback.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    64-44

Hey l.e.!! This was a pretty dope production eh, some crispy flow on a nice banger beat, delivery went pretty hard. As you can tell by last track, im on this motherfuckng train til the last stop woooo!! First bar started my noddin everytime i need a friend ya know i see the weed again!! Blast off then ya head flies, feel amazed when ya blazed behind ya red eyes, god bless, its where ya thoughts rest i liked the chorus My only complaint is i dont think aot of what your saying is matching up to the videos lyrics, i mean im lyrics, so im going to notice that lol , im hearing your words and thinking you mustve used an app to try to catch what you said? Good listen
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener