User Tag List

Page 52 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Showing results 766 to 780 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: FL Chat

Hands down

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    are you going to stick around for a bit or just dropping by? cos you should be smod'd stat. or if your jus dropping by drop forever
    I'll be around.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

BG battle got two votes so far. Let's get more trying to get next round up

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

We will re-open everything after we get more votes on this final tourney battle
    only then will we set up for next week...
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...30#post8815530

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3 votes in the BG SEMI FINAL LETS GET MORE VOTES 

- - - Updated - - -
    @Allen Knight @Rattlesnake @Dia @Smog @War Shack @Stat. @Joe Boston @Mimic
    can yall drop a vote on that tourney battle? if yall got time

Battle Record
    86-54

Back opened. Good looks on voting yall

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Yeh props guys except @Dia you salty bro?
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    86-54

GOW and ILL are working on a battle hack that's why you can't see votes. But polling your votes will open everything and close shit when battles are done. They're working on some point system and shit idk I can't understand what those nerds are saying.

Just be patient on the hidden votes and make sure to poll your votes

Battle Record
    277-128

Word thanks for voting everyone. I'll make sure to add your points to ranks

Battle Record
    4-8

Not complaining, just highlighting. For how active this chat and bitch slapped are, we should see more of that translate into votes. We all have personal lives, work commitments, and take time to outlet here. Part of the deal is, yes you can battle, but you have a commitment to keep the community thriving by reciprocating with votes.

Before starting new battles, or calling people out, let's try to close current battles. Activity is awesome, but churning is the recipe to continual community support.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note @KnowP

I have never moderated a forum, and I imagine there are challenges to it, but pragmatically thinking here... The formula is no voting = no battling. Some folks could benefit from battling blackouts until they vote.

Battle Record
    277-128

@boston I feel you. But this has been a problem since the site site went down. When we had numbers, voting was a struggle. We just try to offer incentives for those who vote. The biggest incentive is others will vote on your battles, but the second is points added to your rank. Other than that, people like clout just vote cause they cool like that. I ain't throwing money on the table or nothing. This ain't a strip club.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    Not complaining, just highlighting. For how active this chat and bitch slapped are, we should see more of that translate into votes. We all have personal lives, work commitments, and take time to outlet here. Part of the deal is, yes you can battle, but you have a commitment to keep the community thriving by reciprocating with votes.

Before starting new battles, or calling people out, let's try to close current battles. Activity is awesome, but churning is the recipe to continual community support.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note @KnowP

I have never moderated a forum, and I imagine there are challenges to it, but pragmatically thinking here... The formula is no voting = no battling. Some folks could benefit from battling blackouts until they vote.
    Where you from?

Battle Record
    4-8

I hear you, no incentive should be given. It's simple, if the people that post in this chat, voted on every battle, the start to finish time would be 1-2 days, at most.

- - - Updated - - -

Where you from?
    I am from Boston.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    I hear you, no incentive should be given. It's simple, if the people that post in this chat, voted on every battle, the start to finish time would be 1-2 days, at most.

- - - Updated - - -

I am from Boston.
    No shit ey? Right in the city?

Battle Record
    4-8

No shit ey? Right in the city?
    I am from Boston, born and raised in Roslindale. Currently live in Miami, moved about 6 years ago.

How about you?