Page 385 of 415 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 384 385 386 395 ... LastLast
Showing results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Im never gonna battle you cuz i dont want them hands
    Fucking dead 0-1 plethora. I concede to your supremacy oh merciful one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Get on a meal plan. Portion control. More healthier meals throughout the day to suit the calorie intake and you should be fine.
    Huh im a bean pole LOL. I wish i could gain weight, my frame to long & lanky.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    @KnowP can you tag me when theres a new champ match and new champion and ill update the banner.

I will make it so you can do it soon.
    i thought i was the champion lol but they didnt even let me get that. smh
    and i would give u a rematch before anyone if they let me
    just bcuz bomb noshowed they not letting me get the title even though i dropped my verse
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    13-12

mfs really know how to push ppl away, its not my fault that he noshowed, smfh. well u got what u wanted i guess
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

they put it vacant, you dont get the title from a no show.

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    they put it vacant, you dont get the title from a no show.
    yeah , that was my last battle on here
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    0-100

That's always been a rule guy.

No one has EVER - in the history of RB won a title from a no show. BUT you hold the interim until someone shows and you win it in a clean fashion verses another verse.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    That's always been a rule guy.

No one has EVER - in the history of RB won a title from a no show. BUT you hold the interim until someone shows and you win it in a clean fashion verses another verse.
    they coulda put that shit in the rules, i woulda MADE bombbard drop his fuckin verse. wtf, now i just wasted a whole verse on this fuckin guy. i aint tryna battle once a day wtf, i dont just sit around thinking of bars all day. and with these guys being petty on what concepts been done and what words have been said before, makes me not wanna battle at all
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    they coulda put that shit in the rules, i woulda MADE bombbard drop his fuckin verse. wtf, now i just wasted a whole verse on this fuckin guy. i aint tryna battle once a day wtf, i dont just sit around thinking of bars all day. and with these guys being petty on what concepts been done and what words have been said before, makes me not wanna battle at all
    That’s why I was saying since no ones seen your verse and the battle was such short notice thanks to knowp let me post Sunday so no one wastes bar and we have an actual champ match.

Smh

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    That’s why I was saying since no ones seen your verse and the battle was such short notice thanks to knowp let me post Sunday so no one wastes bar and we have an actual champ match.

Smh
    yea what a joke. well im not battling anymore, fuck all that. its unfair to the guy who dropped a verse to have to suffer for another guys noshow. thats fuckin lame. and i totally expected knowp to let u drop your verse, i was just saying he told ME i couldnt get a longer extension

- - - Updated - - -

Smh
    he took my verse off the thread, and then goes and posts it when u officially noshowed. lmao wtf smh waste of a round, noone even left feedback on it. thats how they do me though lmao i expected it
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

yea what a joke. well im not battling anymore, fuck all that. its unfair to the guy who dropped a verse to have to suffer for another guys noshow. thats fuckin lame. and i totally expected knowp to let u drop your verse, i was just saying he told ME i couldnt get a longer extension

- - - Updated - - -

he took my verse off the thread, and then goes and posts it when u officially noshowed. lmao wtf smh waste of a round, noone even left feedback on it. thats how they do me though lmao i expected it
    Yeah that’s lame... I even checked in late. I have my concepts just had no time to write 4 days after the battle was unknowingly set

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

- - - Updated - - -

You get emotional and ppl see that as a target... Bruh you need to do you. Don’t let ppl get to you and just write bars. You’ve improved allot since your first verse bro stick with it

Battle Record
    13-12

Yeah that’s lame... I even checked in late. I have my concepts just had no time to write 4 days after the battle was unknowingly set
    they shouldnt strip the champion either. the noshow rule is so stupid, why make the title vacant? if it was up to me, the title should be mine for dropping a verse, but since they arent giving it to me, why strip the champion? that whole rule is idiotic.
    u might as well keep the champion if your gonna fuck the challenger over lol
    or dont make a noshow rule in title matches, i can see if the guy doesnt post a verse for 2 weeks-then yeah its a bnoshow,.
    when i was asking for a extension, they shoulda just gave me a longer extension like i asked, seeing how it wasnt even my idea to battle for a title. this whole thing was not my idea. my battle with Dia was sprung onto me too.

if it was up to me, me and u should rematch, and i use the SAME verse that is on that thread lol, thats disrespectful to me for them to waste my round like that on a thread thats closed with no feedback

- - - Updated - - -

they shouldnt strip the champion either. the noshow rule is so stupid, why make the title vacant? if it was up to me, the title should be mine for dropping a verse, but since they arent giving it to me, why strip the champion? that whole rule is idiotic.
    or dont make a noshow rule in title matches, i can see if the guy doesnt post a verse for 2 weeks-then yeah its a bnoshow,.
    when i was asking for a extension, they shoulda just gave me a longer extension like i asked, seeing how it wasnt even my idea to battle for a title. this whole thing was not my idea. my battle with Dia was sprung onto me too.

if it was up to me, me and u should rematch, and i use the SAME verse that is on that thread lol, thats disrespectful to me for them to waste my round like that on a thread thats closed with no feedback
    title matches should only happen like once a month, let the mfs get a good verse together.
    yet they expect u to battle 7x a week, while at the same time doing concepts they never heard of or use words that never been used before. godamn wtf lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You get emotional and ppl see that as a target... Bruh you need to do you. Don’t let ppl get to you and just write bars. You’ve improved allot since your first verse bro stick with it
    bro i just wasted a 20line verse that i had to scramble up before the deadline of a battle. that shit is irritating, i didnt know a noshow is gonna stop me from winning the title (a battle that wasnt even my idea, i ended up scrambling a verse for)
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    0-100

Happened to me, as well. Check the HISTORY BOOKS, BRO. Me vs Alphabet.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    22-3

- - - Updated - - -

title matches should only happen like once a month, let the mfs get a good verse together.
    yet they expect u to battle 7x a week, while at the same time doing concepts they never heard of or use words that never been used before. godamn wtf lmao

- - - Updated - - -

bro i just wasted a 20line verse that i had to scramble up before the deadline of a battle. that shit is irritating, i didnt know a noshow is gonna stop me from winning the title (a battle that wasnt even my idea, i ended up scrambling a verse for)
    Let's go 20 lines I've never no showed feel freebtp check me out. You have the pts i need to gain a title shot and destroy bomb bard for the belt