User Tag List

Page 265 of 415 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 264 265 266 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Stranger

Re: FL Chat

if this aint one of ur favs u dont know rap.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Every single time I read the word "brother" in Primetime's comment's, it's in the Hogan voice, LMAO.

Never fails...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    @late bloomer don't let these dudes gang up on your bro. I got your back, smh overreacting over an innocent mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Also spree I got some fire ideas for a follow tourney HMU @killin g spree
    Will after work

Battle Record
    5-21

yo them battles in there that are mine suck... especially the one against that dyzaster guy... i posted way too early he had mad time to edit in his verse.....i just feel like them battles should be voided dont see how they should go on my record when the kind of time limit was given into the oppositions hands very prevelently... im sure i can write better whether or not them battles count for anything im going set up some more battles hopefully if people still want to battle just i kind of like having a time limit like due tomorrow or due in an hour or two... instead of posting early and then waiting days before your opponents respond.... its kind of whack especially cause theres no edit button on the posts.... whatever im not trying to complain or nothing im still feeling chill i enjoy being around the net and dropping with you guys you make this a lot of fun... anyways...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    yo them battles in there that are mine suck... especially the one against that dyzaster guy... i posted way too early he had mad time to edit in his verse.....i just feel like them battles should be voided dont see how they should go on my record when the kind of time limit was given into the oppositions hands very prevelently... im sure i can write better whether or not them battles count for anything im going set up some more battles hopefully if people still want to battle just i kind of like having a time limit like due tomorrow or due in an hour or two... instead of posting early and then waiting days before your opponents respond.... its kind of whack especially cause theres no edit button on the posts.... whatever im not trying to complain or nothing im still feeling chill i enjoy being around the net and dropping with you guys you make this a lot of fun... anyways...
    you can open 1 more battle. You can't have more then 3 battles open in FL's @ a time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

HAHAHA!!! This kid cracks me the fuck up with his excuses.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Just keep battling. Something will eventually click at some point and it will be like second nature.

Battle Record
    5-21

yeah i figure im a bit too ambitious sometimes....... i mean i know this place has pages and pages of threads with oms and dope battles and shit.... dont know i realize its going to take some numbers for people to feel ya boy trip if u get it..... i realize rome wasnt built in a day....
    a labyrinth of power.....

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Perhaps you want a rematch? You set your rules, I'll drop first - is that fair enough?

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

lmao bro, that's your fault for not taking your time on your verses. Obviously, your not skilled enough to be throwing quick keys. You probably should have taken the extra time available before the due dates on them battles to work on shit. Possibly send it to someone to give you some feedback. You need to work towards improving, cause at the rate your throwing out battles they all are going to end up shit.

- - - Updated - - -
    @late bloomer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DzasteR View Post
    Perhaps you want a rematch? You set your rules, I'll drop first - is that fair enough?
    let this one close up first. After this battle if he wants his ass whooped again ya'll can run it.

Soule

Late Bloomer has four battles a day with lines talking about the bread he just ate.

Stranger

how the comp on here since i been here remember not having to win very many battles to get a shot at title.

Soule

Not a lot but getting better. RB is slowly getting more members and more active.

Stranger

i'm came close to winning it a few times, thought I had it that last time.