User Tag List

Page 261 of 415 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 260 261 262 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,901 to 3,915 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL Chat

- - - Updated - - -
    @late bloomer Remember yesterday when notti told you check ins and verses only in battle threads and i told you the same thing.....

and pretty much explained to you wtf the chat was for?

whats going on here?
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8852089

Battle Record
    5-21

what? whats this about??
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    what? whats this about??
    You free posting... posting two verses and shit wtf do you mean

Soule

Don't post a fucking verse unless it's your final draft man. We've told you this a hundred times.

Battle Record
    5-21

right i mean that was within like twenty minutes of eachother...... why not just bring back editing.... whatever fuck it i wont freepost anymore.....

- - - Updated - - -

but i cant believe nobody else is having the same problem.....

Battle Record
    86-54

right i mean that was within like twenty minutes of eachother...... why not just bring back editing.... whatever fuck it i wont freepost anymore.....

- - - Updated - - -

but i cant believe nobody else is having the same problem.....
    same problem what? writing a verse editing it on your comp then posting it? you dont know how to work like that?

Soule

[youtube]KUmZp8pR1uc[/youtube]

I'm going to post that video every time you do something stupid from now on.

Battle Record
    86-54

Late this is your final warning bro.

Battle Record
    5-21

yo damn man im just goig to keep my mouth shut from now on...... yall aint giving a brother a chance....

Soule

Calm down on battling until the three battles you have open are closed, damn homie. Also, go get your links for our battle and make sure to poll your votes.

Battle Record
    86-54

yo damn man im just goig to keep my mouth shut from now on...... yall aint giving a brother a chance....
    we've warned you 4 times.. thats 4 chances... figure it out. make sure your verse is as perfect as your able to get it then post it. if you need to edit something ask a mod to do it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

what verse you using @late bloomer in your behemoth battle so i can clean the thread up

Soule

Pretty sure he's using the second one.

Battle Record
    5-21

yes please the second one and im sorry again about all the confusion....... ill try my best not to post my shit until its perfect but i dont know i always look back on verses and just think oh i could have changed something there or adjusted how i used a concept or something..... i cant believe im the only one who feels that way... but again i will try not to freepost or do anything that sounds like complete nonsense...

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

yes please the second one and im sorry again about all the confusion....... ill try my best not to post my shit until its perfect but i dont know i always look back on verses and just think oh i could have changed something there or adjusted how i used a concept or something..... i cant believe im the only one who feels that way... but again i will try not to freepost or do anything that sounds like complete nonsense...
    your not the only one who looks back at your verse and realizes you wanna change shit, the only difference is everyone else follows the simple rules of once its posted, you can't do shit to fix it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    your not the only one who looks back at your verse and realizes you wanna change shit, the only difference is everyone else follows the simple rules of once its posted, you can't do shit to fix it.
    You can edit your verse till the opponent posts or if youre the second verse you have untill votes come in. right?