Page 254 of 415 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 253 254 255 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,796 to 3,810 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Soule

Re: FL Chat

Appreciate it.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

As I've stated before, people are migrating to social media platforms.

Forums are old school. Unless they can make this site more or so fro ma social media platform - it will continue to be like this till it's true death.

There's a site notepad or some shit that's more or so like facebook and its popping. Mad active, but the writers suck. If the site had talent, I'd post there often but the best emcee on that site is probably equivalent to @Kill Spree with a blend of @Joe Boston here - so yea, not that good LOL.

Social media platforms are where it's at.

Stranger

I just recognize dagel by his username, before I even read his posts, I'm like yep thats dagel.

- - - Updated - - -

same with that one chick name erica clarke forget her rb name but her nc name was robranda.

- - - Updated - - -

fb groups arent really jumping like that anymore they are declining to, the whole internet battling scene is dying.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This guy would know ^ LOL.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

i don't see how social media platforms and a battling site compare.. niggas don't battle on FB.

but i do see what your saying as making a fb or even myspace like section here, to make people more interested

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

people who battle online now are the last of the dying breed, if there was only something that brought everyone together.

- - - Updated - - -

well this shit basically got jumping after 8 mile, and rap battling is way more popular now than when 8 mile came out so you'd think it would get more active, or everyone is just turning to live battling shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

tthat got me thinking how many of the kotd dudes done this shit before doing that lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Forums are old school. Unless they can make this site more or so fro ma social media platform - it will continue to be like this till it's true death.

There's a site notepad or some shit that's more or so like facebook and its popping. Mad active, but the writers suck. If the site had talent, I'd post there often but the best emcee on that site is probably equivalent to @Kill Spree with a blend of @Joe Boston here - so yea, not that good LOL.

Hey Fuck u now lmao
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    people who battle online now are the last of the dying breed, if there was only something that brought everyone together.

- - - Updated - - -

well this shit basically got jumping after 8 mile, and rap battling is way more popular now than when 8 mile came out so you'd think it would get more active, or everyone is just turning to live battling shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

tthat got me thinking how many of the kotd dudes done this shit before doing that lol
    Nearly every live battler started on a forum, the yall admit too it. Conceited and 90% of Grind Time Now roster all started on Lets Beef, this site and some other forums like Bricksteez and shit.

If another 8 mile movie came out, I"m sure people would get back on the forums and text battle, lol.

GOLDMIC website was the best site platform needed today which didn't succeed back then because it was ahead of its time. It was basically FACEBOOK but for text/audio battlers. If GOLDMIC was still around today, it would probably be popping. It was more of a social media platform - like actual profiles like facebook with audio and picture upload capabilities and on the profile/status thing, it had the emcees battle record for both audio and text with a quick link to each battle that battler participated in as well as tournaments and shit. Best layout for a battle site and I WISH it was still around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Hey Fuck u now lmao
    Lmao

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ya but I've ko'd you 2 times faggot. Go back to brazil

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I just recognize dagel by his username, before I even read his posts, I'm like yep thats dagel.

- - - Updated - - -

same with that one chick name erica clarke forget her rb name but her nc name was robranda.

- - - Updated - - -

fb groups arent really jumping like that anymore they are declining to, the whole internet battling scene is dying.
    Boss lady aka silver on NC. Should see her shout out video to bags. Amen prolly saved it to show fresh what a real women is. Amen sick in the head

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Ya but I've ko'd you 2 times faggot. Go back to brazil

- - - Updated - - -

Boss lady aka silver on NC. Should see her shout out video to bags. Amen prolly saved it to show fresh what a real women is. Amen sick in the head
    You've never fucking beat me, are you kidding me?

Soule

Pretty sure @Cody Phoenix is gonna no show so go ahead and X out our battle.
    @Notti

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Pretty sure @Cody Phoenix is gonna no show so go ahead and X out our battle.
    @Notti

I'm on one right now, we're gonna set fire to the bay and let it rain ashes!!! Lets fucking go!!!!
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Alright, well let's extend it to midnight Sunday and make sure to vote on the champ and contenders match. You can drop tonight if you want but I won't be back home until tomorrow night.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Alright, well let's extend it to midnight Sunday and make sure to vote on the champ and contenders match. You can drop tonight if you want but I won't be back home until tomorrow night.
    you just gave me shit about not writing for tonight, you want an extension now? No fuck that, write now or shut the fuck up with your free win lookin ass ... Put up or shut up. Deadline's tonight, Idgaf if you think your shit's more important, I'm winging it now, you can too..... Lets go. No extensions
    @Emily
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You've never fucking beat me, are you kidding me?