Showing results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Try Rezin or lagunitas... shits bomb. We got a local IPA down here called Hog Island

im sure you can relate
    Lagunitas is my top beer

- - - Updated - - -

And u love the Hog fag rofl

- - - Updated - - -

10 ready @plethora
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Rofl stop frontin with ur PBR drinking ass. I tried a bomb ass IPA the other night my neighbors gave me called bow wow ipa. U need to come up to boston tho try trillium

- - - Updated - - -

And it called lamb shawarma btw only white people eat lambchops
    Try Rezin or lagunitas... shits bomb. We got a local IPA down here called Hog Island

im sure you can relate

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

YUK! I'm drunk

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

im real disappointed in u bostonians..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Soule

@Kill Spree

Ever consider starting a FL Hall of Fame? That Contenders match was fire.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

FL has a hall of fame dude. Check the FL office.

Also, contenders match was definitely not HOF worthy, IMO.

Soule

Again with the bitterness.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for pointing out the HOF though, never noticed.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

No sure what you are referring too when making that outlandish comment, regarding "Bitterness" - But why would I be bitter? Please elaborate...

Not sure you actually know what you are talking about, but please do elaborate. I'm interested in seeing where you logic/reasoning is stemming from.

Soule

You just seem hostile, first in the skin thread and now here. I'm trying to be productive and help the site then you come along with "not impressive" and "not worthy" comments. I just don't see the necessity in it. It's one thing to state your opinion, it's another to not come off as a sour grape doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, I'm probably just being a sensitive bitch so ignore me lol. Thank you for pointing out that there's a FL HOF.

Battle Record
    51-15

Come off hostile?

Not at all. That's just me.

Now, if I ended my statement/opinion with calling you a supreme faggot - then I'd be more willing to accept the "bitterness" claim - HOWEVER, no hostility here by any means, YET.

Your profiling should be a little more accurate before you label someone/anyone as being "bitter".

Soule

Word, my bad man.

Battle Record
    51-15

Also, appreciate someone trying to help the site out but it's like the phrase;

"Beating a dead horse"

It's just the current state of forums as a whole - not just HIP HOP FORUMS, forums as a hole.

People are migrating towards the social media platforms.

Soule

For sure, but there's some of us that just don't want to let this shit go. Y'know? That's why God of War made me mod on the topical side. We got KS, Joe and Prime Time handling the text side. Emily and 143 doing poetry. Trying to make a comeback in the crew section. GOW has plans for audio. We trying to make the front page more marketable. We want this shit to come back. Y'know? It won't be easy but we gonna try.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

the contender match is not HOF worthy, and both of the battlers would agree wit that statement. nothin bitter about that statement

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    the contender match is not HOF worthy, and both of the battlers would agree wit that statement. nothin bitter about that statement
    I wrote my verse during a 10 min poop