User Tag List

Page 113 of 415 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 112 113 114 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    My bad. Last time I checked there were only yours. I'll fix that.
    Thanks bro.
    Here's another I just added 2 links to.
    I've voted all battled but I just read Klass's post about being able to use OM feedback, so I just fed 2 OM's.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ruger-vs-BG513

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    so I should of went lesser cuz dude was too lazy to do the minimum? come on now.

- - - Updated - - -

we originally agreed on 16, and he couldn't even do 10.

- - - Updated - - -

also pretty sure forge was a revenge vote, but hey, i'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

you know what actually dude didn't even submit a full verse, went under the minimum line limit so it should of been dq along time ago, but I let it go on, prolly should of took it cuz of the stupid votes lmao.
    Are you serious right now? I half assed a verse thinking you would take it, sent 10 lines, last i checked there is no word limit per bar, so Dia Blow was line 9 and 10. I even pm'd you, spree and knowp on my schedule conflict with work but felt you deserved atleast a showing since you got no showed last time. I got all the pm's to you spree and knowp to prove it along with my apology to klass and the law in lll and ss that i no showed due to work. You were all himble and cool with it but then post a stretched ass verse that went from played nameflips to statements and even posted a few pages back that it wasnt far off like you thought it was. So next time i feel like being generous and give somebody the courtesy of 10 lines whether its half assed or not then i'll say fuck it. You aint say shit until votes started rolling in so take that bullshit elsewhere.

Oh and on top of it, i sent my shit in before the deadline and you still took an ext. Quit fucking crying, i was trying to extend a metaphorical olive branch by giving you 10 and you bitching all of a sudden? Come on man

Stranger

stop swaying, he was going to dq you, until I mentioned that you had posted two filler lines, those are not filler lines, that was lazy, if anyone extended a olive branch it was me by not taking the dq, and allowing your laziness, and you shouldn't have receive 1 vote tbh, I been saying shit about that since you posted it, it doesn't take time out of your life to do to extra lines, if you can't do two lines in a few seconds, you should probably stop doing this, you couldn't even do 10, and I had the full 16.

- - - Updated - - -

you didn't send shit in before the deadline, you was way passed the ext to, matter of fact who was the one about to be no showed?

- - - Updated - - -

as much time as it took you to typed that, you could of come up with two legit lines, rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ only submitting 8 lines for a champ match, you lazy fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

slowhands logic, there is no word limit per line, so here is my verse.

you
    suck
    fucking
    dick
    and
    monkey
    cocks
    taste
    good

#bars

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer nameflips, than fake personals, like the your bitch bars.. lalalala, since you swayed.

Battle Record
    38-18

Since i swayed? You were bitching about voters. And you can ask spree what time i sent my bars, dia blow was line 9 and 10, even told him i had 8 plus 2 bullshit bars. Again, i was trying to give you ANYTHING because you got no showed last time. Call it what you want, everyone else atleast appreciated me giving them notice on immenent no shows. But when work says you go, you go. I can handle being called lazy, but honestly went out of my way for those lines due to your last champ match vs war shack. If you had a family and kids are you going to chose a text battle over time with them before leaving on momebts notice? Quit crying and let the shit ride.....

Oh abd at 11:49pm spree responded to my pm about me giving him a verse but said i had the ext that i never asked for. I sent my 10, yet you needed the ext according to original thread but in a pm you said you had 16 and had to take stuff out? Let it ride and quit crying

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

The beef is real

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Here's another I just added 2 links to.
    I've voted all battled but I just read Klass's post about being able to use OM feedback, so I just fed 2 OM's.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ruger-vs-BG513
    Aight bet

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

bout to set up this week. in the mean time, can yall start voting on the open battles please...

Battle Record
    38-18

The beef is real

- - - Updated - - -

Aight bet
    Not beef, i was trying to give dude his accomp, everyone was all humble and quiet until votes came

- - - Updated - - -

bout to set up this week. in the mean time, can yall start voting on the open battles please...
    I'll hit everything open up once im home, gotta smash some hibachi grill first lol

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
    I'll hit everything open up once im home, gotta smash some hibachi grill first lol
    that's that spot right there. they just closed the one by our crib and put a brewery. who tf goes to breweries? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Champ match is closing tonight. Hope we can get a few more votes. If not, its closing regardless.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Forge @Klass I discounted one of the votes in the contenders match cause it wasn't broken down.

4-2 Klass, it will close tonight if we don't get more votes.

Battle Record
    38-18

that's that spot right there. they just closed the one by our crib and put a brewery. who tf goes to breweries? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Champ match is closing tonight. Hope we can get a few more votes. If not, its closing regardless.
    I fucks with breweries,

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Klass View Post
    Whatever its all good... Some of these battles been up since the the 1st wk of aug lolllllll
    word. they will be closing soon regardless of votes unless its a tie which none are at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

way its looking right now unless something dramatic happens, it will be @Slowhands vs @Klass in the champ match.

Battle Record
    38-18

Quote Originally Posted by Klass View Post
    Word ^
    I wont no show this time, good shit tho on the come up.

Battle Record
    277-128

champ match closed now
    waiting on contenders match to close. few more votes needed

Battle Record
    38-18

Someone needs to take @Dia's shoelaces from him

Battle Record
    277-128

I don't know what that means, but I'm sure its not nice

Battle Record
    38-18

I don't know what that means, but I'm sure its not nice
    He's on suicide watch