User Tag List

Page 4 of 415 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL Chat

do us a fav tho and hit up that contenders battle if you get a chance

- - - Updated - - -

its open

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Thanks, other dudes links aren't even valid lol

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@KnowP you gon get punched tonight...whats up with MC links?

i wasn't trying to vote on our battle
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.

Battle Record
    86-54

Lol

- - - Updated - - -
    @Magnum P.I.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Waddup dawg

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrade View Post
    I mean isn't this the same? But my bad you copy and pasted random lines so that makes your vote more valid.
    They not random. It's what I felt were the best of the battle. Anyone can leave two lines of feed. Doesn't mean you read the battle lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Voting Rules
    What counts as an explained vote? At least three lines of feedback which completely cover the posting space.You can use other forms of feedback as well but they will not be looked at by the moderators. Here is an example of a vote, I have bolded the part that you must have in your votes. If you do not, your vote will be dq'ed and you will be dq'ed from the link you left.
    🤔..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I mean is there really a need for a full breakdown? Tgk didn't have any punches or creatives punches that was a no show verse at best when you're right at the deadline and know the other dude isn't going to show. Bomb didn't have anything spectacular but he has a battle verse and that was enough to get the W in my eyes.
    Hmm my bad should've followed the rules.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

We need to revise that lol

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    We need to revise that lol
    This mc entropy dude pmin me
    Saying he voted on battles... You see his votes anywhere?

Battle Record
    86-54

@mcentropy

You have no voted on any battles here. Stop PMing me i don't understand what you don't get about how this works

can someone help me understand in the battle between knowp vs plethora. why is it my vote isn't showing up im the only one who voted so far please help. I have to figure why that link and the other one with The Infamous vs Robbie da robber arn't showing that i voted...knowp vs plethora i count for 100% of the votes and Infamous vs Robbie da robber i count for 50% of the votes its pissing me off and i don't wanna get dq'ed
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.

Battle Record
    86-54

You didn't submit any post. Bomb bar'd the only one who voted so far.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Fresh help this man understand

wasn't trying to free post was thought i was on this page... oh ok feedback this retard is learning not to chew on major arteries on his own limbs now!

- - - Updated - - -

and where do i leave the comment about why i chose that rapper!

If I were a troll there would be a bridge with a toll booth but since there is neither of those thing I am no troll.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so posting why you thought that rapper one on there battle page doesn't count as free posting...?