Showing results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Dont speak to me. Don't even think about me. You're completely irrelevant and everything u touch turns to shit, whether it be a verse or a league or a tourney.

Ur the prime reason rb is dead. Offering money and ppl still don't fuck with u lol
    U suck too whens the last time u wrote something good. U have NC thats only cats whos fucking with you. Who fucks with you here. Most of the bitches u brought from NC to the Alias league then left on some pussy shit.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

@Codealt Whats poppin fam?

- - - Updated - - -
    @KnowP set me and Pleth battle fam'lay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    U suck too whens the last time u wrote something good. U have NC thats only cats whos fucking with you. Who fucks with you here. Most of the bitches u brought from NC to the Alias league then left on some pussy shit.
    Bruh I know ronin claims ppl will join here if he runs something... it just won’t happen. He does run good shit when he wants. NC is poppin off right now and we aren’t doing that bruh...

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    @Codealt Whats poppin fam?

- - - Updated - - -
    @KnowP set me and Pleth battle fam'lay.
    I will after the champ match closes.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

You're a bitch, straight up. Signed out of NBL because I was co-mod'd. Jealous much, faggot? Jealous at the fact that you can't run anything successful for the worthless fat piece of shit life of you?

I once did respect you as a boarder and fellow RBG, but not anymore. You're just another faggot anymore...

This will be the last time I address you, unless it's making fun of your horribly worded bars.

eZ.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a bitch, straight up. Signed out of NBL because I was co-mod'd. Jealous much, faggot? Jealous at the fact that you can't run anything successful for the worthless fat piece of shit life of you?

I once did respect you as a boarder and fellow RBG, but not anymore. You're just another faggot anymore...

This will be the last time I address you, unless it's making fun of your horribly worded bars.

eZ.

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@KnowP

I’ll have my verse up later tonight

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Kill Spree

Refer to my last comment. Don't ask me to participate in anything that moron is running - OUT OF SPITE of him being a flaming faggot.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @Kill Spree

Refer to my last comment. Don't ask me to participate in anything that moron is running - OUT OF SPITE of him being a flaming faggot.
    Word... I’m just trying to get shot moving and closed... we need to rebuild

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    @KnowP

Got called into work last night. I'll drop tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean this morning.

@Kill Spree vote on some battles Bru

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Everyone that clicks into frontlines need to take 5 minutes out their ever so busy life and drop a vote in these battles, in MM, and 1-2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Ill vote after work... no time to sit and read each bar

Battle Record
    128-135

eZ.

- - - Updated - - -

eZ.
    Im actually facing Joog u faggot ur just a herb that bashes ppl and u dont do anything to contribute thats y truthfully i think ur a bitch

- - - Updated - - -

@Kill Spree

Dont u pinto bean eating queer
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    277-128

yo, i got mad battles up. I cant accept another one until a couple close so u mofo's leave me tf alone.
    call someone else out lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    @KnowP

aight

Battle Record
    51-15

Im actually facing Joog u faggot ur just a herb that bashes ppl and u dont do anything to contribute thats y truthfully i think ur a bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Dont u pinto bean eating queer
    I don't contribute, yet you lame faggots are CONSTANTLY asking me to vote. And the majority of the time, I do. BUT THAT IS NOT CONTRIBUTING, right you illiterate fat faggot.
    @ghost Bawston to thread to run this faggot off this site as well.

Battle Record
    128-135

I don't contribute, yet you lame faggots are CONSTANTLY asking me to vote. And the majority of the time, I do. BUT THAT IS NOT CONTRIBUTING, right you illiterate fat faggot.
    @ghost Bawston to thread to run this faggot off this site as well.
    U need people to run me off site lol dont u have ego and power

- - - Updated - - -

Im still at NC im gonna drop a verse unlike you who hasnt dont shit in yrs but complain and bitch how other people run shit.
    [url]https: