User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: someone told me to write a rap about a crazy old man riding a lawnmower... this is what you get!

Cool someone told me to write a rap about a crazy old man riding a lawnmower... this is what you get!

I'm the lawnmower man half blind and in a rage, sometimes when I am mowing I forget to drop the

blades, I shot the neighbors dog today for acting like a spade, buried him in hole the under a tree

that gives me shade, Sometime my neighbors wonder why I'm talking to my self, so I take a fucking

hacksaw and place their head apon my shelf, my mower runs on gas but filled it with fucking diesel,

running over gopher holes decapitating whesles, people think I'm home alone but I'm not I got a

nombe, when kids step on my lawn I tell them to get there own, the sign in my yard says keep off

the fucken grass or I'll kick your fucking ass, the civil war invented me so show some fucken class,

now its back to fucken mowing cause its a fucking blast, Hank Hill ain't got shit on me I fucked Peggy

in the ass!
    Last edited by MC Entropy; June 3rd, 2016 at 02:07 AM
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: someone told me to write a rap about a crazy old man riding a lawnmower... this is what you get!

Quote Originally Posted by MC Entropy View Post
    I'm the lawnmower man half blind on champagne, sometimes when I am mowing I forget to drop the

blades, I kissed the neighbors son today for acting like a spade, he plowed me in the hole the under a tree

that gives me shade, Sometime my neighbors wonder why I'm talking to my self, so I take a fucking

chardonnay from on my shelf, my mower runs on gas but filled it with fucking diesel,

running around gobbling men's underwear weasels, people think I'm home alone but I'm not I got a

nombe, when kids step on my lawn I tell them to get over here i got a bone, the sign in my yard says keep off

the fucken grass or I'll beg you to start fucking my ass, dsw shoes invented me so show some fucken class,

now its back to watching 90210 cause its a fucking blast, Peggy Hill ain't got shit on me I fucked Bobby

in the ass!
    Fuck your chopper chop a ching on a sling, you are a queen. You are disturbed.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Re: someone told me to write a rap about a crazy old man riding a lawnmower... this is what you get!

I Don't have the energy to rap rate now. I'm too high on heroin to give a fuck!
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.

The faster you span that out the better.

hey tip from old bugger here - dont say choppin weasles heads off - cause chipmunks stand for white people. even tho niggers look more like every year.

But you gotta know, take a great white man, then turn him into a nigger your gonna get a bit of loss in the distortion. I've seen my face through a sobel filter, and i turn into a paki "so called genius" hes just a heartless faggot compared to the real thing.

TIP FOR SITE -> have average time for every letter typed for doin this typed freestyle thing.
    Last edited by RapperCumPants; June 21st, 2016 at 03:18 PM