User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: BG ROUND 2 MAG!!! By Cyber Bully & KSpree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

BG ROUND 2 MAG!!! By Cyber Bully & KSpree

Blazing Grounds: Round Two
    This. As is going to be less thorough because let's be honest you lames only go to the thread, skim.. Look for your name read whatever is written about you and dip. Last week your boy spent like 30 minutes on and it only got 22 post LOL. That's the last L I take with these mags. First round was surprisingly good, a couple of upsets and 0 no shows. Must admit much better turn out than i expected. Had some drama over some user names but that's all in the past. Let's kick off this mag with some reviews of last rounds Matchups.

Upgrade vs Bomb Bar'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimic
    you're always lying and fake! I gotta re-emphasize that.. don't want my point getting diluted
    if in a foreign whip headed to a mansion is where bar be, he bought the 1 w/ accessories included
    Cuz you're the type to play w/ dolls, meanwhile I fuck bitches without showing affection
    If they act up.. They in the dog house, while a kennel only further add to ur Barbie collection
    Everyone is coming to see me pussy, see our skill levels are far apart
    So if you bring fire to the table... Then I'll just be forced to reenact your avatar

vs

kids bars basic as fuck. Learn not to be a waste, FOOL
    Spree & Know need a UP recess...cos his concepts are still stuck in Grade school

Another eh battle for me. Don't get bitter. I've just seen better from both. Both had a ton of misses for me. One came humorous the other had some punches that were set up horribly with terrible wording for me. I nearly wasn't going to quote those Barbie punches but they made me laugh, so it'd be retarded if I didn't. The avatar punch was pretty decent. Bomb you butchered a lot of your concepts with weird wording. The Fur Piece had so much potential but you didn't execute it with a harsh enough punch. Overall, nothing special. But I'll look forward to seeing you take this on board and dropping heat next week.

V/Upgrade
    Summed up best by Mimic. Personally I thought this was one sided, upgrade had a smooth consistent verse with some zingers and bar'd was up against the deadline already having asked for an extensions and threw up a Hail Mary. This was one of the surprising results, bar'd is a well known battler around these parts but lack of preparation got him here.

KnowP vs Mimic
    Quote Originally Posted by WarShack
    I have mimic taking this. Stick figure was nice. Katt williams was lol n same with matilda. KP had a few played lines but the ross one was cool. Mimic definitely took this

Vote mimic
    Thought this was vote of the week, covered all the bases. Explained what he liked from each verse, explained what he didn't like and why. Offered advice to both battlers on how to improve in the future. A lot of conviction notice the "definitely took this" at the end. Masterfully done. LOL in all seriousness this battle was another one I thought would be a toss up but voters has it being one sided. Personally I also think mimic took this but it was closer than the votes show. Both had some solid stuff.

Dia vs Fern
    Quote Originally Posted by Notti
    this battle was horrible. i didn't even have a winner until Fern's last 2 punches. which came off to me like i heard them before on some URL shit. never the less, those was the best bars in the battle and for that i have to lean towards Fern.

v/Fern
    Voting quality was at an all time high Round 1. After reading that you wouldn't think the dude who typed that had a record of 14-15. You guys are way too critical with voting sometimes. Calling shit trash, then I look at something you write and it's worse lol. Be humble, if you like something say "not feeling this" "didn't work for me" . You knew it was going to be a fire vote when it started off this battle was horrible lol. This battle was weird. The haughty fern had some cool stuff that was overlooked because of his stricture which was uhhh... Different.

Bash vs Enbombz
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston (not me the wack one)
    Bash opener bitten
    Mario kart bitten
    Damn just chompin all over except the closer

V/Bombz he dont bite
    Vote of the weak oh I'm sorry that damn auto correct week. Totally not butt hurt over an online user name being taken. Totally not an overreaction from someone who si 35 years old. I'll be honest for a second I thought I was going to be sued for identity theft.. It was that serious at one point smh. Anywho, this was one of the better ones. Both had 4/6 quotable sac cording to voters.

Art vs Unfukwitable
    Quote Originally Posted by surplus
    Not really impressed with either of the verses.

Vote - unfuk

Didn't like ya openers and your closer about the cookies was such a huge stretch on wordplay. But the flow was consistent and the originality was there

Art I actually liked your verse but could tell it was rushed, wish ya would of taken your time. Some decent punches and concepts but too much filler as well
    Fire vote from the dude who signed out of LLL because of no shows after declining his opponents extension and taking the no show win. Voters thought both under delivered. Art was rusty and Unfuk didn't drop like his normal self but did enough to get the win and advance. Got a clean sweep in the votes.

Cred vs Ctrl Alt Elite
    Fuckin geek. U're girls @ my crib every Monday so I stuff it deep
    It ain't a Subway special when she gettin a footlong once a week
    Red dot on ur lip s'not a cold sore. Wat u think I'm known for?
    Chrome galore. U'll get Wings from the Hammer like u kno Thor

vs

Ya gun bars are played and lame, No question I win this race
    Cause every time you use a gun flip we hope it goes off in your face
    You act straight but i'd say you're just a faggot in love with your man bro
    Every dude on this site wants to take you on a date... to a club in orlando
    We all know this kids a joke, I don't act like a G but i'm in beast mode
    Cause if i'm getting cred in the streets... I'm in a car mashing his face into the road

close battle. both had some dope bars and then some light work as well. a couple played bars kinda slowed this battle down a bit but I was digging it for the most part. if cred woulda had one or two more slick concepts he woulda got this one but CTRL brought had the better flips imo.

v. Ctrl
    Managed to quote the only lines everyone else on the site didn't and also quoted like 10 club pulse lines this week. (Payback for bitch of the week lmao) but in seriousness this was probably the battle of the week. Cred had some nice lines and control held his own. Felt he had some old concepts but when you don't battle for a while how are you suppose to know what's played? So I don't blame him.

5 worst punches
    http://i65.tinypic.com/2mdnj1s.jpg

You'll forever be the gay lame we all know. Don't matter if u pair up wit Mr Elmsby
    Fern ya worst nightmare, nugga ill drag the razors from ya chest to ya neck if I evr see u on elm st
    -Fern

I mean Damage me? Dammit geek ur too small to hurt bombs,
    How you getting idea's above ur station when Ur Shorter than the desk you work from
    -enbombz

[Insert any 2 punches he's every written here]
    -Joe Boston

Laugh as they battle me, unfuk? Lol just ain't as bad as me
    You wouldn't be off the hook at the end of a kabal fatality
    - Art[/QUOTE]

Round Two Predictions By Spree

@Upgrade Vs @Enbombz
    -This will be a close one. Upgrade drops some nice shit, but gets caught with some played 8 Mile Concept bars smh.
    I Think he'll need to bring the heat this round Cos Enbombz been droppin dope as of late. he's come a long way over the past year.
    He just Champed LLL(Props) But he's got allot of shit going on here and other sites. dudes busy as fuck. I got BOMBZ edging this tho.

Enbombz 60/40

@Mimic Vs @Unfukwitable

-This should be battle of the week. Yall sleep on mimic but dudes got bars. Seems like he busy right now with Real life shit but
    he usually brings heat. Unfukwitable been on a tare tho. dudes battled and beat the best of them. can stand with anybody. If he
    didnt no show LLL he'd prob be champing right now. I got FUK taking this tho

FUK 80/20

@Rich Porter Vs @Dia

-The Gun Bar God Vs The Lounge creeper. never seen DIA battle till recently and he puts in work. Has some dope concepts but gets caught with
    some played bullshit. He needs to bring fire to this battle if he wants to win. Cred porter got heat every battle and drops early.
    Allot of PPL dont like the gun bar shit but its part of this "Sport" whether you bout that life or not. I got cred taking this tho

Cred 80/20

@Surplus Vs @Notti

-looking forward to this tbh. I havent battled here much since i lost to Notti and he's been ghost. But his most recent verse
    was pretty nice. Surplus the new dude got some nice bars to, feel like he's bout to bend that corner and start slaughtering peeps. BUT
    I got Notti slightly Edging this

Notti 60/40

OUTRO

GOOD LUCK YOU FUCKING BUTT PUSSIES I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!

Battle Record
    54-9
    Awards PC HOF FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Re: BG ROUND 2 MAG!!! By Cyber Bully & KSpree

Nice mag dudes, I think 80/20 on unfuk vs mimic is a little harsh, i can see it being close.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Elite View Post
    Nice mag dudes, I think 80/20 on unfuk vs mimic is a little harsh, i can see it being close.
    i agree, more like 70/30 +/-5

but good mag, and good work from whoever helped

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Voting quality was at an all time high Round 1. After reading that you wouldn't think the dude who typed that had a record of 14-15.
    I was thinking the same thing LOL

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Y'all took forever to post THIS? Lmao
    There were 0 no shows so the people deserve more. Anyway war shack can kiss my ass for that vote and I would give cred that high of a ratio. Just saying. And dead a Joe's weak punch entry lol y'all leave that nigga some he's been through enough.

Dead at the crying Jordan tho. That one's funny af.
    @Killing Spree when will we hear about the cypher winner?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Y'all took forever to post THIS? Lmao
    There were 0 no shows so the people deserve more. Anyway war shack can kiss my ass for that vote and I would give cred that high of a ratio. Just saying. And dead a Joe's weak punch entry lol y'all leave that nigga some he's been through enough.

Dead at the crying Jordan tho. That one's funny af.
    @Killing Spree when will we hear about the cypher winner?
    really?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

props on doing a mag, coulda wrote more about my battle but what i skimmed was good
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Word. Dope mag.

Just for future reference though I battled Unfuk in LLL & won. Unbeaten against him actually.
    I don't expect ya'll to stalk my old battles though haha.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Word. Dope mag.

Just for future reference though I battled Unfuk in LLL & won. Unbeaten against him actually.
    I don't expect ya'll to stalk my old battles though haha.
    IDK IM NEW

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    really?
    Word be should of just put a bunch of asses all over the place to hide the fact everything were saying is dumb

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Bully View Post
    Word be should of just put a bunch of asses all over the place to hide the fact everything were saying is dumb
    You're growing up soo fast....

Battle Record
    22-22

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I was thinking the same thing LOL
    it was more so that a nigga wit a 14-15 record could keep it so real and leave a good vote, not that he was surprised i had such harsh words and then looked at my record and felt like i was in the wrong.

I woulda ran through you and whoever you battled tbh. so whether its 14-15, 1-15 or 15-0. what i said was facts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Sorry about that, @Killing Spree @KnowP

Delete that last post by me.

I don't understand why @Cyber Bully feels the need to talk shit about everything and everyone. Spree's part of the mag was nice, breaking down the round 2 battles and giving predictions and useful criticism. Bully using the mag to try to be funny but he acting like a lil immature kid and then he wonders why nobody takes it serious

Goodluck to everyone in Round 2, should be some good battles

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Surplus View Post
    Sorry about that, @Killing Spree @KnowP

Delete that last post by me.

I don't understand why @Cyber Bully feels the need to talk shit about everything and everyone. Spree's part of the mag was nice, breaking down the round 2 battles and giving predictions and useful criticism. Bully using the mag to try to be funny but he acting like a lil immature kid and then he wonders why nobody takes it serious

Goodluck to everyone in Round 2, should be some good battles
    I got a notification from you? what was it lol
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    22-22

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    I got a notification from you? what was it lol
    me too lol