User Tag List

Page 2 of 305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 4572

Thread: SEASON XX LLL Chat

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Lethal Lyricist League : CHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    As I said. There's a difference from saying stuff out of shock value than... Well looking like you lmfao

Posting half nude pictures on a forum full of dudes for all the guys too gaze upon and shit rofl..
    with your nose & lip piercing making you look like a fragile lesbian.. I literally could wreck your life Fresh.. We all know this lmao
    for a roast... A roast.

Regardless of the reason you said the gay ass shit you said, you fucking said it. What the fuck was going through your head that made you think it would be okay totalk about sucking another dudes nuts. That's shocking for sure, but not in the haha sense and more in the sense of what the fuck is wrong with this fucking faggot. You should seriously quit while your ahead. And you have fucking fake diamond ear piercings lol you look like a fucking retard.

You could not and would not wreck my life. I would break you like a pretzel stick if we met in person you string bean motherfucker

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    for a roast... A roast.

Regardless of the reason you said the gay ass shit you said, you fucking said it. What the fuck was going through your head that made you think it would be okay totalk about sucking another dudes nuts. That's shocking for sure, but not in the haha sense and more in the sense of what the fuck is wrong with this fucking faggot. You should seriously quit while your ahead. And you have fucking fake diamond ear piercings lol you look like a fucking retard.

You could not and would not wreck my life. I would break you like a pretzel stick if we met in person you string bean motherfucker
    Isn't it ironic.

The one with the gay metal face piercings looking like Pin head calling me a faggot.

It's no secret you fuck (barely) broads with chests I could use as a levelling tool lmfao

As for your "break me like a pretzel" comment. No you wouldn't with your fragile gothic themed favorite Disney movie being "Finding Emo" looking ass rofl
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Isn't it ironic.

The one with the gay metal face piercings looking like Pin head calling me a faggot.

It's no secret you fuck (barely) broads with chests I could use as a levelling tool lmfao

As for your "break me like a pretzel" comment. No you wouldn't with your fragile gothic themed favorite Disney movie being "Finding Emo" looking ass rofl
    why do you equate piercings with being gay? That is merely conjecture and there is no logical step to get from a to b.

Even if your comment about small breasted bitches was true, it's still better then fucking little boys you creepy pedophile fuck.

And yes I would destroy you, no question. Your spaghattini limbs would snap from the wind resistance if you were strong enough to swing them.

Battle Record
    60-35

why do you equate piercings with being gay? That is merely conjecture and there is no logical step to get from a to b.

Even if your comment about small breasted bitches was true, it's still better then fucking little boys you creepy pedophile fuck.

And yes I would destroy you, no question. Your spaghattini limbs would snap from the wind resistance if you were strong enough to swing them.
    You have your lip and nose pierced. Why do you feel that even needs an explanation on why that is gay? roflmao

Calling me a paedophile now? God damn it Fresh. The desperation in needing to resort to fake personals is sad in itself. I can no longer reply back to you because you ooze a thirst for acceptance.

Olympic ring face.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Fresh vs Mimic next week Body Piercing video battle
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

You have your lip and nose pierced. Why do you feel that even needs an explanation on why that is gay? roflmao

Calling me a paedophile now? God damn it Fresh. The desperation in needing to resort to fake personals is sad in itself. I can no longer reply back to you because you ooze a thirst for acceptance.

Olympic ring face.
    First off, piercings do not make you gay, saying you're gonna suck the sweat off of another dudes balls DOES make you gay lmao. Say it was for shock factor all you want but it doesn't change that fact that you're gay as fuck. Secondly, I don't even have those piercings anymore as I had to remove them for the line of work I'm in.

Yeah a fake personal, in response to YOUR fake personal. I didn't resort to shit lol. What is this non sequitur hour? Get it together faggot

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Fresh vs Mimic next week Body Piercing video battle
    mimic bodies himself when he admitted he would suck balls. Mimic bodied himself again when he tried to say it was just for "shock value" lol. I'll battle him but it won't be much of a challenge.

Battle Record
    60-35

mimic bodies himself when he admitted he would suck balls. Mimic bodied himself again when he tried to say it was just for "shock value" lol. I'll battle him but it won't be much of a challenge.
    You're kidding, right?

It'd be an insult to step down and battle you rofl plus I don't hit bitches

Battle Record
    96-70

You're kidding, right?

It'd be an insult to step down and battle you rofl plus I don't hit bitches
    you had one good battle I believe it was oatmeal who carried you through lol foh

"I don't hit bitches"

Good one! So original! smh

Battle Record
    60-35

you had one good battle I believe it was oatmeal who carried you through lol foh

"I don't hit bitches"

Good one! So original! smh
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Irrelevant View Post
    Where is the sign up thread? Would like a match for this week replacing someone who fails to check or a match for next week if possible. Thanks
    Bump over the cat fight

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Irrelevant View Post
    Bump over the cat fight
    @God of War
    Give him my spot

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    @God of War
    Give him my spot
    I'll take ya spot I signed in and didn't get a battle???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    @God of War
    Give him my spot

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nah

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post

- - - Updated - - -

likely because you had 1 post