User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why is Killing Spree gay?

Battle Record
    0-1

Why is Killing Spree gay?

Using the colloquial term "RAINBOW" to define an individual of @Killing Spree 's lifestyle choices in regards to seeking alternative romances is both amusing and often quixotic.

Yet I divert from the topic designated by the title of this thread; Why is Killing Spree gay? Beyond his thirst for white wine, hunger for salads and his lust for (mostly) human males?

In the modernized era the word "gay" has abandoned it's definition of "happy" as it was used in the dawn of the 20th century and either states one is homosexual or of irritating character, occasionally with the both intertwined as to suggest the "gay" is in fact not worthy of being acknowledged as a man as they seek men to protect and love them. And it is in this description that we see parallels to Killing Spree's lifestyle.

In a thread posted earlier today, one listed how another individual may be "gay" for "thinking milking bulls is cool" but this could also be a perverse and deviant preference in regards to what constitutes pleasurable entertainment. However, this basis of criteria could symbolize psychological flaws that may or may not include actual homosexuality. In the case of Killing Spree, however, there is overt overtones and undertones in his mannerisms that suggest his primary goal is to court men for romantic entanglements.

It is with this in mind that I, the esteemed medical professional Mr. Elmsby, declare Killing Spree to be a HOMOSEXUAL.

Any supporting or opposing arguments shall now be permitted.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Why is Killing Spree gay?

Lmfao...

Welcome back TGF!

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lmfao...

Welcome back TGF!
    It's now Mr. Elmsby, but thank you nonetheless. Do you agree with the thesis or disagree?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Agreed!

Battle Record
    0-1

Cheers. @Killing Spree is a tangerine in jean shorts singing adele songs on the subway.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmfao

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

tangerine injean shorts wtf lol

Battle Record
    51-15

Do ya'll recall Mr. E competing in the GOLDEN GLOVE, and actually was able to drop 4 bars, as well as edit in all rainbow'ish fonts and colors LMAO!

That was fucking HOF worthy, IMO.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Do ya'll recall Mr. E competing in the GOLDEN GLOVE, and actually was able to drop 4 bars, as well as edit in all rainbow'ish fonts and colors LMAO!

That was fucking HOF worthy, IMO.
    I don't recall. That's impressive

Battle Record
    0-1

I will have you know my ability to spin word into story is unparalleled. However, the systematic homosexuality that is found in the cavern known as the text battle area prohibits telling a story and insists on you telling your opponent how you plan to seduce him. Ergo, my record in that region is spotty at best despite me giving many an individual a bruised anus.