User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: Why is fresh cool?

Re: Why is fresh cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post

Picked up another 1911 for the collection. 1986 mil spec in a rare bright blued finish. One of my better bargain finds at 360.00
    First of all, excellent 1911.

Secondly, I saw in another thread that a guy named Franny was attempting to solicit you for fellatio (as in he would give you head and then pay you).

Has he continued down this troubling path?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    thank you sir. very fine piece if i say so myself. I took it out shooting and it failed to eject casings. After a little gun surgery i found the hook on the end of the extractor was broke, so i ordered in a new Wilson Combat Bulletproof extractor, replaced and swapped out the coil spring just for the fuck of it and she is now a beast to shoot

Secondly, I saw in another thread that a guy named Franny was attempting to solicit you for fellatio (as in he would give you head and then pay you).

yes, i was quite disturbed by his undesired advances and complete disregard for my heterosexuality. The sissfied beta male influence has been quite strong on this site and i alone can not fend off such faggotry. . . therefore i am glad to see your return to help me return order and balance to the disproportionate ratio of estrogen to testosterone that has plagued these misguided forums
    Last edited by Nohbody; March 6th, 2020 at 10:38 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-1

Stupid question
    Supposed to be cool

Battle Record
    0-2

I gained 50 lbs in 3 months, traded in my drop top and truck for a basic model kia sportage and said I don't have to floss anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

and the only one that tried to tell me what happened was my sister. Because my friend said I was only gone 5 minutes I kept telling her impossible. NOT EVEN MY DR when he saw my BLACK urine test to drug screen AND FOUND DBT9... THEY KNEW I WAS DEAD SOBER

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but last i knew my dr had a legal obligation to report a crime. But maybe when I stole the Lex still running for my life when I woke up was legal reporting enough. THE ONLY way I was slipped was the bar tender or my friend in my ice coffee - I NEVER LEFT MY DRINK.

- - - Updated - - -

Her daughter lived in CT but she brought her 2 friends? YOUNG kids in their teens which were both black. SO I'm not even trying to hear it. WHO'S THE RACIST BITCH!!!! Extra fuel for K? You think they work for you? What ever lie you presetted or what ever reason a fucking tractor was next to me on the beach or what ever reason you did it that weekend ON PURPOSE!!! I'm not your victim hoe. I want to know who and why.

- - - Updated - - -

THEY DID IT ON FUCKING PURPOSE... THEY LURED ME THERE ON PURPOSE. CHEAPEST BITCH IN THE WORLD GOT A ROOM FOR FREE FOR SOME STUPID HAIR SHOW? and you think you gonna sit there and fuck with me?

- - - Updated - - -

Shaking. No you DONT understand.

- - - Updated - - -

So if anyone has something to say about my pink dick comment when the racist white boys got on my PRIVATE IG and posted pictures to roast me there it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I'm sick and tired of people fucking with me when I'm just minding my own business.

- - - Updated - - -

You better not tell me someone has sat there and watched this entire thing and did nothing. Lying? No I don't lie and no I don't need attention. Check the parking ticket that still is not paid on my Skye. My court records for the E class felony. And my dr reports. FUCK YOU for real

- - - Updated - - -

i WILL NEVER GET BETTER!!!!! and as soon as I try.

- - - Updated - - -

And no officer my cat did NOT pee on my bed... hit insanity once and it's enough but steady repeat? Like some joke? AND FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF ANYONE INVOLVED!

- - - Updated - - -

GET THAT FUCKING PIN OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING BODY NOW

- - - Updated - - -

AND IF I HEAR FORGIVE ME WHEN I TRY TO PRAY TO MY GOD ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I SWEAR

- - - Updated - - -

I never even had a cold sore before you stupid fucking bitches. IDK who or how you do that pin/deform shit and I don't care but NOBODY is going to insist on touching me and my body ESPECIALLY in hate.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

let me put something in this thread that is actually cool

d d d d daaayyyuuummm son...

i wanna hit a shooting range wiht you while you have ALL your toys with you...even the crossbows...

i just made a call the other day to pick up a rifle i bought years ago and had a friend stash away at his fathers house for me...
    hadn't spoken with that friend for almost a year now...and it turns out, hes serving an 8 year(minimum release time, actual time stated is longer) sentence out in Ohio.... and his parents don't know me...and i have no idea where in Ohio he is incarcerated, what his prisoner number is, or anything...
    im pretty much fucked for my rifle it seems... unless i do manage to get hold of him, and somehow discuss a rifle that i shouldn't own, to a guy sitting in prison on a recorded call, about how his parents are holding this rifle they shouldn't have either, and that i'd liked to pick it up...

its a Chinese type 56 SKS with a select fire switch and a few other sweet modifications to it... in light of this virus situation and the potential outcomes that could happen, i would REALLY like to have it...

so now all i have to defend my home if the shit hits the fan is a snub nose .38 with a broken hammer...shame cuz its a REALLY nice gun, but needs to be repaired..
    an antique .12 double barrel that i'm afraid to fire and have not tested since i bought it... my luck ill blow my own face off...

i do have something that's REALLY fucking cool though and definitely in good shape... my father inherited a BRAND NEW Kar98k with the original sniper scope package.. shit even had the original oil can and cleaning tools that came in the package for the German soldiers during WWII and all...everything is even still in its PLASTIC and the original cardboard box they stored it in.. has its manual, all that shit... apparently thousands of them sat in abandoned warehouses after WWII and after a certain amount of years, the German government was allowed to sell them off...so in the mid 90's they auctioned off a shitload of them...and my pops uncle wound up with one...when he died a few years back he gave it to my father, and its basically mine..... sweet fucking rifle for its age.... fires great..
    Last edited by Toobs; March 31st, 2020 at 02:07 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    d d d d daaayyyuuummm son...

i wanna hit a shooting range wiht you while you have ALL your toys with you...even the crossbows...

i just made a call the other day to pick up a rifle i bought years ago and had a friend stash away at his fathers house for me...
    hadn't spoken with that friend for almost a year now...and it turns out, hes serving an 8 year(minimum release time, actual time stated is longer) sentence out in Ohio.... and his parents don't know me...and i have no idea where in Ohio he is incarcerated, what his prisoner number is, or anything...
    im pretty much fucked for my rifle it seems... unless i do manage to get hold of him, and somehow discuss a rifle that i shouldn't own, to a guy sitting in prison on a recorded call, about how his parents are holding this rifle they shouldn't have either, and that i'd liked to pick it up...

its a Chinese type 56 SKS with a select fire switch and a few other sweet modifications to it... in light of this virus situation and the potential outcomes that could happen, i would REALLY like to have it...
    Classic Firearms is selling Chinese SKS's right now for 299.00

so now all i have to defend my home if the shit hits the fan is a snub nose .38 with a broken hammer...shame cuz its a REALLY nice gun, but needs to be repaired..
    an antique .12 double barrel that i'm afraid to fire and have not tested since i bought it... my luck ill blow my own face off...
    werd, revolvers (depending on type) can be a pain in the ass to gunsmith. it dont look like it, but there is a shit load of springs and detent pins in there

i do have something that's REALLY fucking cool though and definitely in good shape... my father inherited a BRAND NEW Kar98k with the original sniper scope package.. shit even had the original oil can and cleaning tools that came in the package for the German soldiers during WWII and all...everything is even still in its PLASTIC and the original cardboard box they stored it in.. has its manual, all that shit... apparently thousands of them sat in abandoned warehouses after WWII and after a certain amount of years, the German government was allowed to sell them off...so in the mid 90's they auctioned off a shitload of them...and my pops uncle wound up with one...when he died a few years back he gave it to my father, and its basically mine..... sweet fucking rifle for its age.... fires great..
    those old Mausers were pretty good rifles. i wish they had the same aftermarket support as the Mosin Nagants did back in the earlier 2000's . . .

The oldest rifle i have in my collection is my CETME .308

That rifle has a modern barrel on it, but the other 95% is old spanish 1952 military surplus parts . . . you could never tell its that old by looking at it. It's flawless.

Battle Record
    0-2

I gained 50lbs in 3 once...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I gained 50lbs in 3 once...
    i see youre still random as ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic Firearms is selling Chinese SKS's right now for 299.00

werd, revolvers (depending on type) can be a pain in the ass to gunsmith. it dont look like it, but there is a shit load of springs and detent pins in there

those old Mausers were pretty good rifles. i wish they had the same aftermarket support as the Mosin Nagants did back in the earlier 2000's . . .

The oldest rifle i have in my collection is my CETME .308

That rifle has a modern barrel on it, but the other 95% is old spanish 1952 military surplus parts . . . you could never tell its that old by looking at it. It's flawless.
    thats pretty fuggin sweet man.... i would love to have that...

Battle Record
    0-2

LoL!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

bump

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV COCK View Post

@Kill Spree surely his custom user title is a bannable offense? just on principle alone

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    @Kill Spree surely his custom user title is a bannable offense? just on principle alone
    We are friends now. Dont you worry about that

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    We are friends now. Dont you worry about that
    Me and you or you and tgf lol

Battle Record
    3-1

at first i was like. . why da fuq are people bumping these old ass threads for?

but then i seen pics of my guns

carry on folks

Battle Record
    96-70

Every few years I bump this thread to remind people how cool I am

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    at first i was like. . why da fuq are people bumping these old ass threads for?

but then i seen pics of my guns

carry on folks
    Imagine trying to break into your home.